Any Good Methods To Cope With Bullying?

I get bullied for my femenine appaerance (I'm a male) everywhere.

I'ts getting harder and harder to control my hate.

As for now.. I'm going to talk about it to my Jainist mentor during this week.

Prog and entheogens help. But I'm not sure for how long, I don't have a social circle and never had it. I just smoked weed with the druggy kids.

goodandevil

Prog and entheogens help. But I'm not sure for how long, I don't have a social circle and never had it. I just smoked weed with the druggy kids.
Stop going to a jainist mentor. I didnt know any jainists were still alive, i thought they didnt kill plants? If your thyroid activity is good id recommend testosterone and dht, and weight training.

OP
'peataphysique
Stop going to a jainist mentor. I didnt know any jainists were still alive, i thought they didnt kill plants? If your thyroid activity is good id recommend testosterone and dht, and weight training.

Hi and thank you.

I started taking progesterone (30-60 drops per day), russian star's "dht" (I've seen some other users say it's actually estrogenic and I have to say it didn't seem like that for me) [1 drop per day]

Right now as long as I eat all the required vitamins, some extra B vitamins (which I get from milk and beef) and 2000kcals. I don't need either dht or prog, but I'm not sure for how long.

I see this mentor as he is the only one I can talk about the Hyperspace, I'm not a vegetarian nor a pacifist (at least not in this purgatory)

I will start a workout routine tomorrow.

Dhair

Hi and thank you.

I started taking progesterone (30-60 drops per day), russian star's "dht" (I've seen some other users say it's actually estrogenic and I have to say it didn't seem like that for me) [1 drop per day]

Right now as long as I eat all the required vitamins, some extra B vitamins (which I get from milk and beef) and 2000kcals. I don't need either dht or prog, but I'm not sure for how long.

I see this mentor as he is the only one I can talk about the Hyperspace, I'm not a vegetarian nor a pacifist (at least not in this purgatory)

Can you describe specifically who is bullying you and why? And in what setting? How old are you?

OP
'peataphysique
Can you describe specifically who is bullying you and why? And in what setting? How old are you?

People (men, mostly) treat me in a demeaning manner, like they're pissed off at me, also they usually don't look at my face as I suppose it's too femenine and I'm in a macho culture so..

Also most people hate me in general when they find out I can learn tons of stuff kickly.

Envy or whatever, that's why I can't find any friends.

Teres

Listen dude. What I'm going to tell you may not feel very nice, it definitely comes from my subjective prism of reality, but I know it isn't worse than being bullied. I don't know if is it the kind of answer you'd love to get, but I'm certain it is the kind you have to get. What I also know is what I'm talking about.

Stop fooling yourself around. Stop doing nonsense. Don't occupy yourself with fake priorities. Yes you do and yes they are.
You don't need a ?????ist mentor to talk about hyperspace, but you do need an actual, controlled beating to sober up and realise that the loud mouths around are not that dangerous. At all. Sign for a BJJ school. Or if there's nice boxing gym around - it is an option too. When you approach the building where these activities take place, thoughts about how the confident and strong people there may percieve you will arise. Don't bow to these thoughts, their only purpose is to test how determinated you are in getting rid of the things that torture you. Realise that these people were not born this way, but made up by going throgh hardships. Hardships you'll soon get the chance to face too, just after going throgh the front door and saying Hi. By rolling with physically much more dangerous than the loud mouths guys several times a week, or by hitting pads held by a trainer who, if you have the luck, is also a psychologist and a scupltor, soon not only your anxiety, the core reason for being bullied, will dissapear, but you'll also gain confidence by making progress and getting better. If you're persistent enough and you're not a quitter, and if you are open enough, you'll gain teammates, friends and a solid social circle rich in values. How many issues are to be fixed just by purposely being deaf for a moment to your anxiety-driven thoughts and going there and enter a door? I lost count already.

At the same time drop the progesterone, add coffee and aspirin, get the raw materials for the androgens you'll need. Be sufficient in vitamins and minerals, stock up meat, eat well, sleep well, don't turn the TV on that often, do squats, dips, standing straight-bar overhead/military press and bent-over-barbell rows every other day and I dare you to come after two to three months and say that nothing has changed.

Meanwhile, since you're interested in the space, you wont do a mistake by going in the university or observatory and sign for a course of Astronomy, where the real thing happens. Or Astro-Physics. Or buy the required thick books initially. There you'll be around experienced people with real knowledge about the things you have affinity to, and you'll also meet many other people who do. And here, once again, if you refuse to bow to the initial anxiety, you're already in one more social circle. This time rich in knowledge too. The knowledge you seek for.
Yes, the guru with the infinite astral knowledge may go bankrupt or at least lose one devoted follower..but who cares?

Bullies do bully only people who allow them to bully. They, the bullies, bully some people and say "Yes, sir!" to others a hour later. It is your decision who you'll be out of these two next year on this date. Will you be the Sir a year later or will one more such thread will pop up in another forum - depends on you. There's only one way to get out of where you are and it is - Horns ahead.

Last edited:

Herbie

You could be a great Dandie, I would use what you got to your advantage and embrace it, sometimes the hate is envy.

"Dandies like to play with their image, creating a striking and androgynous allure." - The art of seduction by R Greene.

vulture

If I were you (I endured bullying when I was 14 to 17 yo) I'd put my balls and learn how to fight, I would suggest Karate Goju Ryu, one of the easiests way to learn to put someone out of service quickly, although kinda dangerous is you get driven by anger instead of self-defense.
Also, get stronger, eat propperly. That's gonna make you feel confident, being able to defend yourself and being your strongest version.

If you start taking drugs or anything to deal with the agression instead of effectively defending yourself, you are gonna become a victim, it's gonna keep you down for years, not because someone fought with you and you lost (which is always a possibility), but something worst: you never even tried to seriously defend yourself, you never gave yourself an oportunity.

vulture

Listen dude. What I'm going to tell you may not feel very nice, it definitely comes from my subjective prism of reality, but I know it isn't worse than being bullied. I don't know if is it the kind of answer you'd love to get, but I'm certain it is the kind you have to get. What I also know is what I'm talking about.

Stop fooling yourself around. Stop doing nonsense. Don't occupy yourself with fake priorities. Yes you do and yes they are.
You don't need a ?????ist mentor to talk about hyperspace, but you do need an actual, controlled beating to sober up and realise that the loud mouths around are not that dangerous. At all. Sign for a BJJ school. Or if there's nice boxing gym around - it is an option too. When you approach the building where these activities take place, thoughts about how the confident and strong people there may percieve you will arise. Don't bow to these thoughts, their only purpose is to test how determinated you are in getting rid of the things that torture you. Realise that these people were not born this way, but made up by going throgh hardships. Hardships you'll soon get the chance to face too, just after going throgh the front door and saying Hi. By rolling with physically much more dangerous than the loud mouths guys several times a week, or by hitting pads held by a trainer who, if you have the luck, is also a psychologist and a scupltor, soon not only your anxiety, the core reason for being bullied, will dissapear, but you'll also gain confidence by making progress and getting better. If you're persistent enough and you're not a quitter, and if you are open enough, you'll gain teammates, friends and a solid social circle rich in values. How many issues are to be fixed just by purposely being deaf for a moment to your anxiety-driven thoughts and going there and enter a door? I lost count already.

At the same time drop the progesterone, add coffee and aspirin, get the raw materials for the androgens you'll need. Be sufficient in vitamins and minerals, stock up meat, eat well, sleep well, don't turn the TV on that often, do squats, dips, standing straight-bar overhead/military press and bent-over-barbell rows every other day and I dare you to come after two to three months and say that nothing has changed.

Meanwhile, since you're interested in the space, you wont do a mistake by going in the university or observatory and sign for a course of Astronomy, where the real thing happens. Or Astro-Physics. Or buy the required thick books initially. There you'll be around experienced people with real knowledge about the things you have affinity to, and you'll also meet many other people who do. And here, once again, if you refuse to bow to the initial anxiety, you're already in one more social circle. This time rich in knowledge too. The knowledge you seek for.
Yes, the guru with the infinite astral knowledge may go bankrupt or at least lose one devoted follower..but who cares?

Bullies do bully only people who allow them to bully. They, the bullies, bully some people and say "Yes, sir!" to others a hour later. It is your decision who you'll be out of these two next year on this date. Will you be the Sir a year later or will one more such thread will pop up in another forum - depends on you. There's only one way to get out of where you are and it is - Horns ahead.
I like it, but I wouldn't do aspirin, specially above 100 mg, there are studies where it actutally ends up lowering Testesterone.
If he's young, he need to learn how to fight, how to stand like a man, and BJJ or Karate Goju Ryu shall deal with it. Nice thing about Goju Ryu is they teach how to attack weak and vulnerable points, it's not a fancy sporty martial art, they teach you how to hit the balls, throat, weaker part of abdomen.

T

tca300

I think people need to cool down with the martial arts. He never said if he being physically assaulted, or if it was just verbal abuse. If he hurts someone for making fun of him, thats a one way ticket to jail.

Life isn't fair, everyone is struggling for one reason or another. My grandfather told me on his death bed " life is a b****, and then you die. " It doesnt have to be completely like that though. Being kind, ignoring people who deserve it, learning good jokes to tell others, and finding meaningful things to focus on. There are people out there who would make great friends for you, you need to find them, which can come organically from discovering hobbies and meaningful persuits, etc.. If someone is physically assaulting you, then press charges and avoid areas where others aren't.

Teres

@vulture , there was only one wrong way of interpretation of my post and you did it. @tca300 followed.

By suggesting him to go in a BJJ school or boxing gym, my main message isn't that he should learn how to fight, although this will happen. The more important thing is that he'll be surrounded by not just physically, but more importantly strong-willed people. People of discipline, determination, people who know what he needs to learn - how to overcome fears and barriers. He needs to face struggle of some sort. Not finding a way how to ignore the ones who make their day by trying to make fun of him. Not abuse, but struggle. He needs it. Everybody does. It doesn't matter if he's bullied physically or mentally. The reason is always the same - bullied people are perceived as harmless. Physically, intellectually harmless, or both.

Life isn't fair, it is tough and the whole Being around is full of mean, rude people. Bowing voluntary to injustice, on other hand, deprives you of your right to live just life. Sorry, that's the truth. And sometimes she's a b**ch too. How long can that continue? Turning around and starting swinging is definitely not necessary, but definitely he should be capable of that. And others should know it. If they know that he's not harmless, few will be the fools to step further. If that's the case, he won't have to fight anybody at first place. Today he's bullied (no matter in which way) because of his looks, according to him. Tomorrow will be because he's taken somebody's chair in a restaurant by accident. Afterwards for something else. What's the fix? Ignore. Run away. Avoid. Again, for how long? Until things really reach boiling point and then chairs start flying? This, now I agree, is a ticked to jail.

LUH 3417

People (men, mostly) treat me in a demeaning manner, like they're pissed off at me, also they usually don't look at my face as I suppose it's too femenine and I'm in a macho culture so..

Also most people hate me in general when they find out I can learn tons of stuff kickly.

Maybe they are secretly attracted to you and it bothers them to think of themselves as homosexual

tara

I started taking progesterone (30-60 drops per day)
I'm not sure what form your progesterone is, but if that's Progest-E or similar, that seems like a high dose, especially for a male. Is there a reason you are using so much? Mightn't it be working against muscle development? Could it be having further feminising effects?

Chronic undereating could be keeping you in prolonged energy deficit. LAck of energy could be making it harder for you to grow or maiintain a mature body, and to have enough energy to deal optimally with the challenges of life. I don't know how tall you are etc, but most mature males need a lot more food than this. Even more so if young when their bodies should still be growing.

I think you probably need to be fuelling yourself properly first.

There are people out there who would make great friends for you, you need to find them, which can come organically from discovering hobbies and meaningful persuits, etc..
+1

Maybe the macho culture and your face not fitting it perfectly is a part of it, but it might not be all of it. What does your posture communicate? If people are acting pissed off, maybe there is something particular you have been saying or doing that has triggered that - that you might or might not be aware of?

Put yourself in places where you can meet people doing positive things you could share an interest in, and then treat them all well - with interest, respect, kindness, etc. Try more than one.
That'll probably require energy, so you'll probably have to eat for that reason too.

Quitting the weed etc is probably a good idea. It's probably not going to help you get your life where you want it.

Take care.

OP
'peataphysique
Thank you all for the kind responses. I'll try to reply all of you tomorrow.

YourUniverse

Fill your brain with dopamine, rid it of prolactin and estrogens. Basically, do everything recommended on this board and Ray's articles to improve metabolism.

raypeatclips

Are you saying things to people out loud like they are jealous of you? Or the reason people don't like you is envy? That quite arrogant and there might be something else that is causing them to not like you, other than your ability to learn quickly, I don't buy it tbh, I think something else is going on.

That's pretty annoying to be honest and if there was a guy at my work who randomly started saying everyone was jealous of him, envious of how fast he learns stuff, I wouldn't care if he learnt quick, but if he was whiney and weird about it I wouldn't want to be near him.

Jem Oz

Agree with @raypeatclips . There's something off about those comments about learning stuff quickly. People aren't envious of you, they just don't like you because you're arrogant. But it may be overcompensation on your part for underlying low self worth.

I also agree with @Teres. Brave, bold words. And literally my story - one day 3 years ago I summoned every ounce of strength and walked into a proper, old school boxing gym. It had ZERO to do with wanting to learn how to fight/defend myself, and everything to do with wanting to take myself seriously, back myself, look other men in the eye, mix with men who've earned their stripes, step out of my comfort zone to grow etc. I suspect the positive effects bled into every area of my life.

Good luck @indeterminacy

OP
'peataphysique
Nofap. It is incredible for self confidence and social respect.
Well, it's just that what Wilhelm Reich proposed works for me better.

It's like pure sugar, it depends on the general metabolic (and psychic) make-up of the individual.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom