Any Experience Or Info On Aspirin Desensitization Therapy?

paymanz

I want know if it has worked for you and also know more about what protocol to use.

Thanks

Vinero

I have 500 mg aspirin pills. I started with 500 mg each morning after breakfast combined with coffee.
Caffeine seems to increase aspirin absorption and amplify it's effects.
I also added taurine since it seems to increase aspirin absorption and protects the gut from irritation.
You can also use glycine instead of taurine. I started with 1 gram of taurine.
When well tolerated you can increase the dose of aspirin to 1000 mg.
Also increase the amount of coffee if you can tolerate it and increase taurine to 2 grams.
If you get problems with bleeding you should get some Vitamin K2, but I don't seem to need any.
Keep increasing the doses of aspirin, caffeine, and taurine until you find your sweet spot.
If you feel like you can also add niacinamide or thiamin or methylene blue to the mix to increase metabolism further.

Inaut

I have 500 mg aspirin pills. I started with 500 mg each morning after breakfast combined with coffee.
Caffeine seems to increase aspirin absorption and amplify it's effects.
I also added taurine since it seems to increase aspirin absorption and protects the gut from irritation.
You can also use glycine instead of taurine. I started with 1 gram of taurine.
When well tolerated you can increase the dose of aspirin to 1000 mg.
Also increase the amount of coffee if you can tolerate it and increase taurine to 2 grams.
If you get problems with bleeding you should get some Vitamin K2, but I don't seem to need any.
Keep increasing the doses of aspirin, caffeine, and taurine until you find your sweet spot.
If you feel like you can also add niacinamide or thiamin or methylene blue to the mix to increase metabolism further.

ditto. this is my go to stack essentially. all of it. i've tried alot of supplements in my relatively short life but nothing has provided the benefits like the above for me.

OP
P

paymanz

im talking about Aspirin Desensitization protocol guys, but thanks for input.

Whichway?

I’ve thought about doing it as I have terrible sinus issues along with nasal polyps, and being aspirin sensitive, which I know I am, is involved in driving the sinus and polyp problems.

To do it professionally requires booking into hospital and ramping up your dose over a couple of days. I was also warned not to try it at home as some people have such severe reactions that need to be medically stopped, otherwise the large release of leukotrienes can be damaging to your brain and organs, and can even be fatal.

Here is a paper with a couple of protocols at the very end in the table section.
https://www.jacionline.org/article/S0091-6749(13)01779-X/pdf
However you have been warned and you need to be very cautious and stop at any dose which provokes a sensitivity reaction. I don’t know whether large doses of vitamin C might help to detoxify the leukotrienes if you start to get sick from the aspirin. May want to investigate that before you proceed.

OP
P

paymanz

I’ve thought about doing it as I have terrible sinus issues along with nasal polyps, and being aspirin sensitive, which I know I am, is involved in driving the sinus and polyp problems.

To do it professionally requires booking into hospital and ramping up your dose over a couple of days. I was also warned not to try it at home as some people have such severe reactions that need to be medically stopped, otherwise the large release of leukotrienes can be damaging to your brain and organs, and can even be fatal.

Here is a paper with a couple of protocols at the very end in the table section.
https://www.jacionline.org/article/S0091-6749(13)01779-X/pdf
However you have been warned and you need to be very cautious and stop at any dose which provokes a sensitivity reaction. I don’t know whether large doses of vitamin C might help to detoxify the leukotrienes if you start to get sick from the aspirin. May want to investigate that before you proceed.

thanks a lot , yes i want to know what they do if things get out of control.

by what mechanism vitamin c may help that?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals