Any doubts I had about Boron being risky put to bed here.

lilsticky

Ray is still saying that calcium is the only thing in the world to suppress PTH even though Boron does that same thing

magnesiumania

I mean if you lack mag PHT is elevated for what reason? Does it stay high to help retain your presiou mg?

marcar72

The author of this video seems to think the 900% raise in his estrogen levels is a good thing!

It was a 918% increase in his POST MENOPAUSAL WIFE's estrogen level which put her pretty much in the middle of the reference range for women. His estrogen level dropped by 35%.

OP
Spokey

Spokey

It was a 918% increase in his POST MENOPAUSAL WIFE's estrogen level which put her pretty much in the middle of the reference range for women. His estrogen level dropped by 35%.

Really? I thought he said his went up following his rise in test. Rats. Not sure how I managed to mix that up. Will have to watch again.

StrongMom

His wife’s blood level went up. I am guessing that tissue bound estrogen dropped. in menopause when progesterone drops, estrogen goes into the tissue. Progesterone prevents this. By itself, I don’t think there is anything worrying but she was taking a couple of supplement, one of which was DIM. DIM is used to reduce estrogen and told to reduce other hormones at the same time.

Boron is often discussed along with calcium. silica, too. There is not much discussion in this forum. I think Ray says that we don’t need it but for soil depletion or absorption problems maybe we need some. Did anyone ask him about it recently?

Dr. B

he doesn’t say that. Magnesium, D3 for instance also lower it he has said.
where'd he say magnesium lowers it?
I think magnesium and vitamin k2 could raise it... if calcium drops too low in the blood that is what raises pth no...?
vitamin k2 mk4 has hair loss and several pth/prolactin related effects probably cuz it drops calcium too low...