Any danger of being in contact with vaccinated people?

sjatte

Could spike protein shredding or anything else pose any danger to others?

Especially thinking of “intimate” interactions

Mito

HD (not exact)47:09- I had a question... If you know someone in your family who has had the covid jab or shot, is there a risk for the unvaccinated person to be around the person who has had the shot? If so, does it differ with the mRNA and the untenanted virus? What would you recommend for people?

Ray Peat - 47:46- I think continuing to be conscious of washing your hands and just not being too bold about possible exposures, but I don’t think that’s a real serious risk to catch something from the vaccinated person. Other vaccines have turned out to create a vaccine related epidemic. Currently in Africa vaccine Polio, the Polio entirely dependent of the vaccine, is the main epidemic concern. There is president for the vaccine itself to create and spread disease. So it isn’t non-sense , but I don’t think it’s a great risk.

Perry Staltic

I doubt it. It's just a protein and the immune system is quite able to take care of those, except perhaps in some instances when they are directly injected into tissue.

OP
S

sjatte

I doubt it. It's just a protein and the immune system is quite able to take care of those, except perhaps in some instances when they are directly injected into tissue.
HD (not exact)47:09- I had a question... If you know someone in your family who has had the covid jab or shot, is there a risk for the unvaccinated person to be around the person who has had the shot? If so, does it differ with the mRNA and the untenanted virus? What would you recommend for people?

Ray Peat - 47:46- I think continuing to be conscious of washing your hands and just not being too bold about possible exposures, but I don’t think that’s a real serious risk to catch something from the vaccinated person. Other vaccines have turned out to create a vaccine related epidemic. Currently in Africa vaccine Polio, the Polio entirely dependent of the vaccine, is the main epidemic concern. There is president for the vaccine itself to create and spread disease. So it isn’t non-sense , but I don’t think it’s a great risk.

thanks
It's not like I have a choice, my grandmother needs help living on her own and she got the vaccine without us knowing it

I suppose the same would go for sexual contact unless there is blood to blood contact

Nemo

I had unprotected sex with a vaccinated woman a week ago.

As long as you both wore plastic bags over your heads, Greek.

Fleming thinks the vaccine is making the wild virus more virulent. That implies shedding, doesn't it?

He showed proof of how the vaccine gets into all your organs and brain. I'd imagine that includes lungs.

Cheerio!

OP
S

sjatte

As long as you both wore plastic bags over your heads, Greek.

Fleming thinks the vaccine is making the wild virus more virulent. That implies shedding, doesn't it?

He showed proof of how the vaccine gets into all your organs and brain. I'd imagine that includes lungs.

Cheerio!
How would he get the actual vaccine though, not spike proteins

RealNeat

I've seen a ton of reports on IG of women having off cycles with clots being around vaccinated people. I'll post the lady's account soon. I don't know which vaccines their friends and family got however.

Fred

Could spike protein shredding or anything else pose any danger to others?

Especially thinking of “intimate” interactions
The correct answer is ... nobody knows yet. Caution is warranted.

Angel45

Vaccine shedding is real. Ever pay attention to those commercials for drugs that suppress your immune system. They always rattle off a fast warning that you should not come in contact with someone that has recently been vaccinated.

animalcule

From the article:

3. Can the unvaccinated get sick from contact with the vaccinated?‍

The vaccine produces many trillions of particles of spike proteins in the recipient. Patients who are vaccinated can shed some of these (spike protein) particles to close contacts. The particles have the ability to create inflammation and disease in these contacts. In other words, the spike proteins are pathogenic (“disease causing”) just like the full virus. What is most worrisome is that a person’s body is being suddenly flooded with 13 trillion of these particles and the spike proteins bind more tightly than the fully intact virus. Because of the biomimicry (similarity) on the spike, shedding appears to be causing wide variety of autoimmune disease (where the body attacks its own tissue) in some persons. Worldwide cases of pericarditis, shingles, pneumonia, blood clots in the extremities and brain, Bell’s Palsy, vaginal bleeding and miscarriages have been reported in persons who are near persons who have been vaccinated. In addition, we know the spike proteins can cross the blood brain barrier, unlike traditional vaccines.

4. What about interaction between unvaccinated children and vaccinated adults?

AFLDS is concerned that some children will become COVID symptomatic after their parents and teachers get vaccinated. This concern does not relate to risk from infection. Indeed, according to the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Children’s Hospital Association, approximately “1.6% of children with a known case of COVID-19 have been hospitalized and 0.01% have died.” Rather, public health bureaucrats might use these cases of breakthrough transmissionor symptoms to speculate that a child's illness is related to a SARS-CoV-2 “variant,” when in reality it is a reaction to the vaccine. Our other concern is that children could develop long-term chronic autoimmune disease including neurological problems due to the fact that children have decades ahead of them and trillions of the spike proteins mentioned above.

animalcule

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals