Any "blackpill" About Electromagnetic Fields ?

Bogdar

Hey,

I stumbled multiple times upon references on negative effects of EMF. Ray Peat sometimes mentions it, as well as haidut and many other member on this forum.

While I wouldn't be surprised a second that it has negative effects, I have never found informations as alarming and convincing as, for example, the "darkside" of serotonin - which are compiled on a beautiful thread quoting some haidut's threads -, or the bad effects of PUFAs and such.

I was wondering where I could get some quality info, maybe there's even a newsletter from RP himself ?

boris

I would be interested in that too. In discussions people always pull the "non ionising radiation is harmless" card. I know Peat talked about animal experiments showing clear harm.

Other material regarding RF would be interesting too.
I know the mobile phone studies from the 90s or early 2000s show a direct link to brain cancer.

Ableton

whats the point?
they are probably not great, but not "that bad" either, or we would know by now.

avoid it where you can (at home for example; get ethernet, stick to old tech)

don't worry about it otherwise, except for the 4-5g towers maybe
that is, if you do not want to move in the forests or put a metal hat on

boris

Even in the face of evidence it's hard to convince people.

The point for me would be to help loved ones understand that they should be cautious about it. Some good studies at hand would be helpful for that. It's hard to argue with someone without having anything to back up claims.

GAF

Their brains and other organs have already suffered radiation poisoning. Why would you want to talk to people like that at a level other than "Do you want fries with that?".

Take care of your own self.

boris

@GAF I think reducing any source of harm will be beneficial no matter how much is damaged already. It‘s also stressful to see close family members harm themselves, at least I could refer them to information that they otherwise would have never seen so they can make an informed decision.

And I am also intersted to read it myself since it was hard for me to find good information about it.

@RealNeat Amazing, thanks a lot!

Last edited:

Energizer

You can search the i-sis archives, Mae-Wan Ho and Peter Saunder's site with all archived articles, 175 results on radiation: Programmable Search Engine

Bioelectromagnetics/bioelectromagnetism/bioelectrodynamics is a whole field in itself. Robert Becker's book The Body Electric is a good introduction to the subject.

Last edited: