Anxiety With Methylene Blue, Cabergoline, Deprenyl, Or Even Tyrosine! Why?

tara

Peat often recommends to first try to solve the problem with diet (adequate protein, a piece of fruit or juice between meals). When taking T3, 10 - 15 mcg per day is a good dose (taken in small amounts throughout the day). He mentioned that the body normally produces about 4 mcg of T3 in an hour. Don't forget that you get a little from Thyromax and that you produce your own T3 (thyroid gland, liver).
:+1
Peat has suggested a tiny nibble of a T3 tablet every hour or two as needed. I take that to mean ~1-2 mcg at a time.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Update. @tara @haidut most of my anxiety is gone now, since I started using Cyprohepadine and Bromocriptine about a week ago. I'm up to 6mg of Cypro and 2mg of Bromo. I am sleeping much better and am feeling a little better. I'm still feeling a little sleepy during the day after I take Cypro, but it's not too bad. The problem that I am still having are VERY low energy and NO libido to speak of. Ever since I started Peating I haven't had one single day with Libido. It's becoming really frustrating. I also don't have that much energy and run out of breath even my walking up some stairs. I'm still also unable to take deep breaths or even hold my breath for longer than 10-15 senconds. My biggest issue, right now, is the lack of libido! What can I do for that? I'm taking Pansterone 2-3x per day, Energin, MitoLipin, Tyromax 4 drops per day, Kuinone, 30-45mcg T3 in divided doses, and I have been using 3-4g or DHT cream per day and still no energy or libido! What the heck?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I recently found that the key to having Pansterone boost libido for many males is to spread the drops on a many different skin spots as possible. The skin has a limited capacity to metabolize DHEA and pregnenolone into other steroids, so the larger skin area you spread Pansterone the more conversion will occur. So, if you are taking 8 drops then it's probably best to put them on 8 different spots - i.e. you put 1 drop on each wrists, 1 drop on each arm/biceps/triceps/shoulder, one on each calf and 1 on each foot. Maybe an extreme example but you get the idea. You can probably do 3-4 different spot with also excellent results.

Last edited:

sladerunner69

If the point is to lower serotonin, why consume so much sugar? Sugar raises serotonin. A simple googling "sugar serotonin" will explain this.

This is why when you eat sugar or chocolate you feel really good. Both of them raises serotonin which prevents the conversion of tyrosine to adrenaline thus boosts dopamine. Dopamine gives you that good mood, focused, feel good sensation.

Serotonin's main purpose is to regulate sleep, mood and appetite. Serotonin (as well as estrogen) are good hormones if they're in normal level, but when you have either high/low serotonin/estrogen is when you have health problems. You need a normal level of estrogen to maintain bioavailability of zinc and copper.

However, consuming so much sugar reduces serotonin stores overtime. Add supplements that suppress serotonin then you find yourself very low in serotonin. Hence, high adrenaline symptoms as you described yourself. Taking tyrosine (which its pathway can be converted into adrenaline) is a recipe of disaster in your particular context. Taking tyrosine may not be a bad thing if you have normal level of serotonin.

Although I agree with Peat that high serotonin is dangerous, I'm puzzled why he recommends lots of sugar-based food as the staple diet.

Eating sugar (high serotonin) + taking serotonin suppressor supplements (low serotonin) = normal serotonin? It seems to be an extreme approach to me. Not to mention serotonin stores deplete overtime after constant high-sugar consumption.

Maybe the more sensible solution is to consume sugar occasionally to boost domapine and metabolism as snacks, instead. Therefore, you won't raise serotonin too much and keep your insulin spike in check, especially if you have insulin resistance issues (like me).

Balance is everything. Our body does not like extremeties.

A lot of the reseaerch and studies surrounding sugar are jsut totally unreliable and built up to support prejudices against sugar...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals