Anxiety in perimenopause

hazel

im 51, anxiety in chest, abundant periods. Any solution peaterian?

Peatful

List your diet hx here.
Your current diet as well.
and other pertinent information/data
Ie: labs. Stress level. Etc.

OP
hazel

hazel

List your diet hx here.
Your current diet as well.
and other pertinent information/data
Ie: labs. Stress level. Etc.
For breakfast I have two eggs with banana in coconut oil, a glass of milk with a teaspoon of honey .. at mid-morning an orange juice with collagen, for lunch white fish with potatoes and a glass of milk with a teaspoon of honey Every day I choose a different source of protein: ossobuco, veal tail, liver, mussels, octopus ... always combined with potatoes cooked with butter. I eat 100gr of vanilla or strawberry ice cream from hagen dasz, very natural, for dinner with fruit such as cooked apple, mango or papaya with cottage cheese ... before my carrot salad, ... snack before going to sleep which is a glass of milk with a teaspoon of honey. I am 5 months like this ... before a year on a meat diet and soon after, abundant periods and anxiety in my chest began with pulsatile tinnitus that I still have. Cholesterol is hard for me to lower it .. from 440 in carnivora and now 395 ... my tsh tests are fine .. t4 t3 a little low. I have anemia under control .. I take ferrous sulfate.

Lollipop2

For breakfast I have two eggs with banana in coconut oil, a glass of milk with a teaspoon of honey .. at mid-morning an orange juice with collagen, for lunch white fish with potatoes and a glass of milk with a teaspoon of honey Every day I choose a different source of protein: ossobuco, veal tail, liver, mussels, octopus ... always combined with potatoes cooked with butter. I eat 100gr of vanilla or strawberry ice cream from hagen dasz, very natural, for dinner with fruit such as cooked apple, mango or papaya with cottage cheese ... before my carrot salad, ... snack before going to sleep which is a glass of milk with a teaspoon of honey. I am 5 months like this ... before a year on a meat diet and soon after, abundant periods and anxiety in my chest began with pulsatile tinnitus that I still have. Cholesterol is hard for me to lower it .. from 440 in carnivora and now 395 ... my tsh tests are fine .. t4 t3 a little low. I have anemia under control .. I take ferrous sulfate.
Have you tested for hypothyroidism? I mean not lab tests but testing your pulse and temps over a one or two week period? I bet you will find temps are low and pulse is slow. Ray has said that cholesterol that high indicates hypothyroidism. Remember labs are not always accurate. People tend to get more hypothyroid as they age - not everyone but enough to see a trend.

Angel45

I have experienced the same and the only thing that I keep coming back to is potassium. For some reason I have to have extra potassium and a little extra magnesium. I can't take magnesium without potassium or I get bad leg cramps in the middle of the night. But I use goat milk minerals(1000mg potassium per serving) that have a tiny amount of silica in the product that just sinks to the bottom and you don't have to drink that part.

OP
hazel

hazel

¿Ha realizado una prueba de hipotiroidismo? No me refiero a pruebas de laboratorio, sino a probar su pulso y temperatura durante un período de una o dos semanas. Apuesto a que encontrará que las temperaturas son bajas y el pulso es lento. Ray ha dicho que el colesterol tan alto indica hipotiroidismo. Recuerde que los laboratorios no siempre son precisos. Las personas tienden a tener más hipotiroidismo a medida que envejecen, no todos, pero lo suficiente como para ver una tendencia.
X
Have you tested for hypothyroidism? I mean not lab tests but testing your pulse and temps over a one or two week period? I bet you will find temps are low and pulse is slow. Ray has said that cholesterol that high indicates hypothyroidism. Remember labs are not always accurate. People tend to get more hypothyroid as they age - not everyone but enough to see a trend.
my temperature is always 36'7-37 in the afternoons I go above 37 to 37'5! my pulse 72

Lollipop2

X

my temperature is always 36'7-37 in the afternoons I go above 37 to 37'5! my pulse 72
Excuse me for my Americanism, I think those temps are near normal 98.6 F? Pulse of 72 is low end of normal but still okay. I started NDT in perimenopause and made a huge difference - that combined with Progest-e and Cortnon completely normalized all my symptoms - went away. The potassium suggestion above might help. Best of luck.

OP
hazel

hazel

Excuse me for my Americanism, I think those temps are near normal 98.6 F? Pulse of 72 is low end of normal but still okay. I started NDT in perimenopause and made a huge difference - that combined with Progest-e and Cortnon completely normalized all my symptoms - went away. The potassium suggestion above might help. Best of luck.
what is ndt.. and cortnon? how much of progest?
much

Lollipop2

what is ndt.. and cortnon? how much of progest?
much
NDT=Natural Dessicated Thyroid I use IdeaLabs Tyromax. There is a thread on here by Haidut describing it.
Cortnon is also an IdeaLabs product - also a thread about it. It has progesterone and DHEA. There has been research showing DHEA helps women in menopause. I put a line of Progest-e on my finger maybe 9 drops or 30 mg and 5 drops of Cortnon on top of the line and apply vaginally. I put it 3 weeks on and take one week off. If you are still menstrating 2 weeks on and two weeks off following the cycle is best.

Remember in your 40’s estrogen and progesterone start dropping - progesterone faster than estrogen. Then in 50’s - maybe mid progesterone tanks to almost zero and estrogen drops as well. With progesterone so low it can not do it’s function of pulling estrogen out of the cells which builds up driving inflammation. Also testosterone drops as well. DHEA can be converted to androgens or estrogen. Using it vaginally with Progest-e encourages the androgen route.

Peat has said 30 or 40 mgs is good for pre and post menopausal women.

If you have never taken progesterone before, Long Natural Health sends an insert of how to start taking it. I highly recommend you follow that then get on your normal rotation.

Dies this help?

OP
hazel

hazel

NDT=Natural Dessicated Thyroid I use IdeaLabs Tyromax. There is a thread on here by Haidut describing it.
Cortnon is also an IdeaLabs product - also a thread about it. It has progesterone and DHEA. There has been research showing DHEA helps women in menopause. I put a line of Progest-e on my finger maybe 9 drops or 30 mg and 5 drops of Cortnon on top of the line and apply vaginally. I put it 3 weeks on and take one week off. If you are still menstrating 2 weeks on and two weeks off following the cycle is best.

Recuerde que a los 40 el estrógeno y la progesterona comienzan a disminuir, la progesterona más rápido que el estrógeno. Luego, en los 50, tal vez tanques medios de progesterona a casi cero y también caídas de estrógeno. Con la progesterona tan baja que no puede hacer su función de extraer el estrógeno de las células, lo que se acumula y provoca la inflamación. También gotas de testosterona. La DHEA se puede convertir en andrógenos o estrógenos. Usarlo por vía vaginal con Progest-e estimula la ruta de los andrógenos.

Peat ha dicho que 30 o 40 mg son buenos para las mujeres pre y posmenopáusicas.

Si nunca antes ha tomado progesterona, Long Natural Health le envía un inserto de cómo comenzar a tomarla. Te recomiendo encarecidamente que sigas eso y luego sigas con tu rotación normal.

Muere esta ayuda?
Id prefer some natural advice like herbs, food. but, thanks a lot

Lollipop2

Id prefer some natural advice like herbs, food. but, thanks a lot
I get it. I tried as well to avoid but in the end, nothing worked for my symptoms. Now I can’t believe how good I feel! Best of luck on your path to find what works for you ❤️

P

Peatness

It could be a gallbladder issue. This is an extract from Hulda Clark’s “The cure for all disease”.

Chest and Shoulder Pain
If you feel waves of pain reaching up to your throat, you probably have a gallstone stuck in a bile duct. Epsom salts can relax that bile duct in 20 minutes. Take a tablespoon in ¾ cup water but only on an empty stomach or you may feel quite ill. Taking a large dose of valerian herb (6 to 8 capsules) may also buy you a little time by relaxing the duct. If you do get relief, you can be sure it was a spasm of some kind. The magnesium in Epsom salts relaxes spasms.

If chest pain or upper back pain is severe, try going off your favorite high fat food (ice cream, butter, cheese). Also try taking 6 valerian capsules, 4 times a day including bedtime to relieve the spasms. Some shoulder pain is called bursitis and some is called arthritis. But it always derives from stuck gallstones in the bile ducts of the liver! You can prove this by taking a tablespoon of Epsom salts in ¾ cup water at 6 p.m. instead of supper and on an empty stomach (or you may feel quite ill). If some of the pain subsides then you have evidence as to its true cause, because Epsom salts relax the bile duct valves.

OP
hazel

hazel

It could be a gallbladder issue. This is an extract from Hulda Clark’s “The cure for all disease”.

Chest and Shoulder Pain
If you feel waves of pain reaching up to your throat, you probably have a gallstone stuck in a bile duct. Epsom salts can relax that bile duct in 20 minutes. Take a tablespoon in ¾ cup water but only on an empty stomach or you may feel quite ill. Taking a large dose of valerian herb (6 to 8 capsules) may also buy you a little time by relaxing the duct. If you do get relief, you can be sure it was a spasm of some kind. The magnesium in Epsom salts relaxes spasms.

If chest pain or upper back pain is severe, try going off your favorite high fat food (ice cream, butter, cheese). Also try taking 6 valerian capsules, 4 times a day including bedtime to relieve the spasms. Some shoulder pain is called bursitis and some is called arthritis. But it always derives from stuck gallstones in the bile ducts of the liver! You can prove this by taking a tablespoon of Epsom salts in ¾ cup water at 6 p.m. instead of supper and on an empty stomach (or you may feel quite ill). If some of the pain subsides then you have evidence as to its true cause, because Epsom salts relax the bile duct valves.
interesting, its possible, but i think is hormonal cause

Peatful

What was your diet history. Are you saying five months on a Peat driven diet after a year on Carnivore?
What about your life before 49?
What was your general diet?

nor did you answer the stress or lifestyle question.

when did you have your last childbirth if you have any....

are you into high intensity training? Long distance running? Etc.

What was your TSH?
Like 2.0? 1.0? 3.0? .3?

OP
hazel

hazel

¿Cuál fue su historial de dieta? ¿Estás diciendo que cinco meses con una dieta basada en turba después de un año con Carnivore?
¿Y tu vida antes de los 49?
¿Cuál fue su dieta general?

ni respondió la pregunta sobre el estrés o el estilo de vida.

¿Cuándo tuvo su último parto, si tiene alguno?

¿Te gusta el entrenamiento de alta intensidad? ¿Carrera de larga distancia? Etc.

¿Cuál fue tu TSH?
¿Como 2.0? 1.0? 3.0? .3?
tsh 1'7... i have no kids. my life at 49 i eating omnivore but gaining weight, then i began carnivore diet.. never training.. i dont like

Peatful

tsh 1'7... i have no kids. my life at 49 i eating omnivore but gaining weight, then i began carnivore diet.. never training.. i dont like
What’s your current source of stress if any?

ie: exhausting job. Taking care of elderly parent. Financial status change due to COVID
(Btw- did you get vaccinated? Relevant)

Peat- or possibly this forum- likes tsh under 1.0 FYI

I found bee pollen worked to normal my periods, never having cramps again. Perimenopause I had some panic attacks, where I couldn't breathe, and they would come on with no warning. I started staking Happy Camper for that. Just 1 tablet instead of two would calm me pretty quickly. Long term it totally cleared up addressing my adrenals.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals