Anxiety And Feminine Voice After Ejaculating

UltraSuperior

I notice that every time I fap, I get anxiety the next day and my voice is much higher.

When I'm on nofap for 1+ week my voice gets extremely deep. After 4 weeks of nofap I have pretty much no anxiety at all where before I would have a lot of anxiety and barely be able to talk to people.

What could this be caused by? Is this POIS?

Eric88

I have the same. Been depressed and anxious ever since discovering sex. I discovered it's orgasm related by chance in 2013. Was sex and orgasm free for a few months and one day my depression and anxiety just lifted. I became my former, childhood self, colors and smells were more vivid, I could feel strong positive emotions and could communicate normally with people. It was like being reborn. I felt like everything suddenly went beautiful again and I felt so self-confident. Unfortunately somehow my immune system was calibrating itself and I had some anaphylactic reactions to food I don't normally react to (mayo and peppers). I guess POIS suppressed my immune system so much that it woke up suddenly and caused an overreaction.

redred

I notice that every time I fap, I get anxiety the next day and my voice is much higher.

When I'm on nofap for 1+ week my voice gets extremely deep. After 4 weeks of nofap I have pretty much no anxiety at all where before I would have a lot of anxiety and barely be able to talk to people.

What could this be caused by? Is this POIS?
dont fap then

Runenight201

I believe there is a positive response to orgasm that is the polar opposite of what the anti-orgasm crowd will have you believe.

Ive had very many extremely relaxing, restorative, and pleasurable post ejaculative experiences. In fact they are a net positive to my health, and I think many men with a healthy sex life will also agree. It’s a complete relaxation of the body, with worries gone, and a peace bestowed upon the individual. Bonding is incredibly pleasurable in such a state, and ive noticed a stark decrease in stress and tension, and an increase in sociability and empathy.

So if one isn’t having a healthy response to orgasm, I personally would suspect that the individual is not in a healthy state to receive the positive benefits from such a physical experience, or is not engaging in meaningful, proper sex. A proper orgasm is had when the body is completely encapsulated in the sexual experience, with full autonomy over their bodily movements and proper functioning of all the sexual muscles. The tension is then built up and maintained until an uncontrollable release occurs (ideally with the partner) Such an spiritual experience leaves one positively relaxed and at ease, with a complete shift in mood (naturally due to the fluctuating hormones). This is terrible for doing anything productive, but for de-stressing the organism it is terrifically productive. Naturally, since the obtainment of such an effect takes a considerable amount of work, energy, and sexual resources, it shouldn’t be used when the body is not fully prepared to engage in such an activity, or else the orgasm will be cheap and an absence of post-coitus afterglow

Jing

I believe there is a positive response to orgasm that is the polar opposite of what the anti-orgasm crowd will have you believe.

Ive had very many extremely relaxing, restorative, and pleasurable post ejaculative experiences. In fact they are a net positive to my health, and I think many men with a healthy sex life will also agree. It’s a complete relaxation of the body, with worries gone, and a peace bestowed upon the individual. Bonding is incredibly pleasurable in such a state, and ive noticed a stark decrease in stress and tension, and an increase in sociability and empathy.

So if one isn’t having a healthy response to orgasm, I personally would suspect that the individual is not in a healthy state to receive the positive benefits from such a physical experience, or is not engaging in meaningful, proper sex. A proper orgasm is had when the body is completely encapsulated in the sexual experience, with full autonomy over their bodily movements and proper functioning of all the sexual muscles. The tension is then built up and maintained until an uncontrollable release occurs (ideally with the partner) Such an spiritual experience leaves one positively relaxed and at ease, with a complete shift in mood (naturally due to the fluctuating hormones). This is terrible for doing anything productive, but for de-stressing the organism it is terrifically productive. Naturally, since the obtainment of such an effect takes a considerable amount of work, energy, and sexual resources, it shouldn’t be used when the body is not fully prepared to engage in such an activity, or else the orgasm will be cheap and an absence of post-coitus afterglow
I agree but I have had much more negative experiences with ejaculating than positive, the experience you talk about I have probably happen three times in my life which hasn't had anything to do with my health, it was just a fluke.

This is very short term.

But the so-called benefits of orgasm is something I do not find compelling. Quite the opposite.

The short term for orgasms is relaxing.

But the longer run, within a few hours to 2 weeks, is not so good. But we don't perceive the disruption in our thinking and physical being, because the cause and effect is hard to discern. But it isn't good.

Jing

But we don't perceive the disruption in our thinking and physical being, because the cause and effect is hard to discern. But it isn't good.
Also people ejaculate so much they never get to experience the good stuff about not ejaculating so they can't feel a difference after ejaculation.

redred

Also people ejaculate so much they never get to experience the good stuff about not ejaculating so they can't feel a difference after ejaculation.
do you like writing the word ejaculate

Runenight201

I agree but I have had much more negative experiences with ejaculating than positive, the experience you talk about I have probably happen three times in my life which hasn't had anything to do with my health, it was just a fluke.

Nothings a fluke. There were conditions that allowed you to have that response that were not met every other time you ejaculated, regardless of whether you were aware of them or not.

Jing

Nothings a fluke. There were conditions that allowed you to have that response that were not met every other time you ejaculated, regardless of whether you were aware of them or not.
What conditions ? Because I never did anything different to other times.

homyak

I found this state to be significantly reduced while supplementing thyroid (primarily T3), magnesium and occasional liver.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals