Anxiety after taking methylene blue

k2896

I’m confused by the dosage of methylene blue. I purchased a bottle from mitolab which is 0.5mg per drop. I tried having 5 drops in milk this morning and now feel super weird and anxious, have a heavy head. I’ve obviously taken too much. What is the best way to take it and is there anything else that I need to around taking it?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Methylene blue raises serotonin and can cause serious issues even with low doses for some people.

Sefton10

5 drops is a big first dose. I got the same one as you from Mitolab and the only time I got that really wired anxious feeling was the first time I took it and that was only one drop. I've taken up to two drops on and off since but never really notice anything from it good or bad.

yerrag

MB is a MAO Inhibitor. Have you checked whether you're using any? I was inhaling clove essential oil and didn't realize it's also a MAO inhibitor and I had a momentary feeling of being paralyzed on my left leg. I thought I had a stroke as I was dragging my feet.

Callmestar

Took MB from Mito lab today. Started with a low dose of 1 drop in a glass of water which should be 0.5mg MB. After about 10 minutes I felt sick, anxious, foggy headed. I must be super sensitive to it or just have a real bad case of psychosomatic anxiety after taking this blue looking substance! Frustrating.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals