Ants Do Not Age Due To Living In Environment With High Co2

Constatine

This makes you question whether the description in Genesis could possibly be true. :eek:
I always wondered why they would have chosen such unbelievable long lifespans, when we always get told that people in the past had much lower life expectancies.

"3 When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in his own likeness, in his own image; and he named him Seth. 4 After Seth was born, Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters. 5 Altogether, Adam lived a total of 930 years, and then he died.

6 When Seth had lived 105 years, he became the fatherb]">[b] of Enosh. 7 After he became the father of Enosh, Seth lived 807 years and had other sons and daughters. 8 Altogether, Seth lived a total of 912 years, and then he died.

9 When Enosh had lived 90 years, he became the father of Kenan. 10 After he became the father of Kenan, Enosh lived 815 years and had other sons and daughters. 11 Altogether, Enosh lived a total of 905 years, and then he died.

12 When Kenan had lived 70 years, he became the father of Mahalalel. 13 After he became the father of Mahalalel, Kenan lived 840 years and had other sons and daughters. 14 Altogether, Kenan lived a total of 910 years, and then he died.

15 When Mahalalel had lived 65 years, he became the father of Jared. 16 After he became the father of Jared, Mahalalel lived 830 years and had other sons and daughters. 17 Altogether, Mahalalel lived a total of 895 years, and then he died.

18 When Jared had lived 162 years, he became the father of Enoch. 19 After he became the father of Enoch, Jared lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters. 20 Altogether, Jared lived a total of 962 years, and then he died."
I've thought about this too. But I wonder what conditions they lived under to grant them such a long lifespans. It is possible that 900 years for such an ancient culture does not mean 900 years by our calender. But there is reason to suspect it does as well. I find it peculiar that they all died around the age of 900. If age was not a factor you would expect them to die at more random times. Or maybe because they shared the same environmental conditions they aged at the same slowed pace. Could you imagine living for 900 years? Memories of your childhood would seem like another life. The things you would have experienced and learned would have been amazing.

Regina

I've thought about this too. But I wonder what conditions they lived under to grant them such a long lifespans. It is possible that 900 years for such an ancient culture does not mean 900 years by our calender. But there is reason to suspect it does as well. I find it peculiar that they all died around the age of 900. If age was not a factor you would expect them to die at more random times. Or maybe because they shared the same environmental conditions they aged at the same slowed pace. Could you imagine living for 900 years? Memories of your childhood would seem like another life. The things you would have experienced and learned would have been amazing.
"Memories of your childhood would seem like another life." They already do. :bucktooth:

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This makes you question whether the description in Genesis could possibly be true. :eek:
I always wondered why they would have chosen such unbelievable long lifespans, when we always get told that people in the past had much lower life expectancies.

"3 When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in his own likeness, in his own image; and he named him Seth. 4 After Seth was born, Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters. 5 Altogether, Adam lived a total of 930 years, and then he died.

6 When Seth had lived 105 years, he became the fatherb]">[b] of Enosh. 7 After he became the father of Enosh, Seth lived 807 years and had other sons and daughters. 8 Altogether, Seth lived a total of 912 years, and then he died.

9 When Enosh had lived 90 years, he became the father of Kenan. 10 After he became the father of Kenan, Enosh lived 815 years and had other sons and daughters. 11 Altogether, Enosh lived a total of 905 years, and then he died.

12 When Kenan had lived 70 years, he became the father of Mahalalel. 13 After he became the father of Mahalalel, Kenan lived 840 years and had other sons and daughters. 14 Altogether, Kenan lived a total of 910 years, and then he died.

15 When Mahalalel had lived 65 years, he became the father of Jared. 16 After he became the father of Jared, Mahalalel lived 830 years and had other sons and daughters. 17 Altogether, Mahalalel lived a total of 895 years, and then he died.

18 When Jared had lived 162 years, he became the father of Enoch. 19 After he became the father of Enoch, Jared lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters. 20 Altogether, Jared lived a total of 962 years, and then he died."

Peat made the claim in one of his articles that he Boskop Skull is a relic of extremely long-lived humans who ate a diet deficient in PUFA, and I think he even said the Bible accounts of people like Methuselah, Adam and the rest were probably based on the longevity of the Boskop people.

pepsi

I wonder if sleeping under a blanket would help increase CO2 levels.
I try to do this sometimes but have to take the blanket off my head after 10 minutes.

I wonder about the golden age of Saturn, where supposedly no one got old and died and time was immaterial.

I read once that the great flood happened via the earth travelling through a trail of oxygen left by saturn. The oxygen interacted with hydrogen in atmosphere and caused massive rains and floods.

before this time there was probably little free floating oxygen that wasn't bound up by carbon or hydrogen.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I wonder if sleeping under a blanket would help increase CO2 levels.
I try to do this sometimes but have to take the blanket off my head after 10 minutes.

It does, I do this sometimes at night when I feel I may have the "flu" or getting the chills. A 15-min session and the next morning I wake up as if nothing happened last night. No flu, fever, chills, etc. Comforters work best, blankets let too much air pass through.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I wonder about the golden age of Saturn, where supposedly no one got old and died and time was immaterial.

I read once that the great flood happened via the earth travelling through a trail of oxygen left by saturn. The oxygen interacted with hydrogen in atmosphere and caused massive rains and floods.

before this time there was probably little free floating oxygen that wasn't bound up by carbon or hydrogen.

So, what were people breathing at that time? Pure CO2 and minute amount of oxygen?

So, what were people breathing at that time? Pure CO2 and minute amount of oxygen?

I think so. I can't guess the amount but my presumption would be a much higher c02 to oxygen ratio than we currently have.

The flood is definitely the catalyst for this oxygenation, which is then the catalyst for aging and shortened life spans.

A little biblical research shows that after the flood, human lifespan dropped significantly

I took the following quote from a preacher who tries to explain why such a jarring change happened

When the Flood ended, the maximum life expectancy of humanity dropped quite a bit. What changed to make this happen? Bodie Hodge, AiG–U.S., examines the biblical clues.

Increased Oxygen
Some have proposed that increased oxygen levels prior to the Flood (which changed significantly after the Flood) would allow the body to better heal and eliminate disease. And although there are some benefits to a temporary increase in oxygen in some cases (e.g., hyperbaric medicine), in other cases it is detrimental to your health (e.g., birth defects such as blindness in children due to supplemental oxygen, oxygen toxicity, swelling of lenses in the eye causing blurred vision, etc.).

Increased oxygen levels can cause a host of other problems because oxygen is extremely reactive, causing oxidation where your body doesn’t want it. People often eat foods that are high in antioxidants to reduce these extra “free radicals” of oxygen. Regardless, the simple fact is that such experiments have not permitted people to live to ages remotely close to 900 years.

Obviously this guy had it **** backwards. The flood was caused by a large increase in oxygen, not decrease. And it was this increase that led to aging (aging = oxidation = biological rusting) Harvard Health: The Rusting Body

Luann

Just to hijack this fascinating thread,

the right and the left political views are the same. They're both hive mind, the good of the structure above the person.

The colony of ants is a structure enforced by both camps. "We need white babies! Women, get thin, men to the gym! Get muscles! Muh old school values" marching marching

and the left's version is, care about the planet! and whales!

It's 'alpha', beta, and SMV to confound the fact that healthy people create a healthy culture. It's "marching up and down and cheering and waving flags...sex gone sour "

end rant, and last orwell quote for now.

people were saying this on other threads but now it is clear.

Atman

the right and the left political views are the same. They're both hive mind, the good of the structure above the person.

I find it ironic that you perceive it this way, because in my opinion western society has never been more individualistic than today, and I think that's one of the symptoms of its decay.

Take your body as an analogy.

What do we call the state when every individual cell only lives, grows and multiplies on its own accord?
When it ignores or receives the wrong signals of its environment?
When it no longer recognizeses that it is only a part of a bigger, organic whole?
When the different tissues dedifferentiate and stop serving their vital functions for the whole organism?
Cancer.

Luann

Not even.
the fact that healthy people create a healthy culture.
Growth of healthy cells does not result in cancer, or just growing up would give us all cancer. Mutation and absence of good apoptosis causes cancer.

paka

Sorry didn't read yet, the title shocks me so i reply

if I strap a bag to my face with a little airhole in it, will this create a high co2 for me? At least until I can buy one of those co2 machines.

maybe to live longer than expected??

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

if I strap a bag to my face with a little airhole in it, will this create a high co2 for me? At least until I can buy one of those co2 machines.

User @Such_Saturation posted a few months ago a much simpler version of a CO2 rebreather made from a plastic bottle. Maybe he can send you the image/link?

Sheik

I use Such_'s patented "Poor Man's Rebreather Kit", and I recommend it. It's safer than tying a bag over your head.

:emoji_kissing_closed_eyes: ghetto.png

Visionofstrength told me he uses a gallon bottle with a hole in it. Might be more practical.

docall18

Plants apparently release CO2 at night. I wonder would having some in your bedroom be of much benefit?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Plants apparently release CO2 at night. I wonder would having some in your bedroom be of much benefit?

Yes, there was even an article in the NYT a few years ago saying to not keep large plants in the bedroom because they "steal" your oxygen away at night by displacing it with CO2 and you feel "suffocated".

theLaw

User @Such_Saturation posted a few months ago a much simpler version of a CO2 rebreather made from a plastic bottle. Maybe he can send you the image/link?

VOS claimed on the other forum that he uses a small tank from a sporting-goods store.

Here is the post:

Paging VOS- CO2 tank

9049-5lb-co2-tank-b1_1.jpg

UP-Aqua-Simple-Regulator-0-0.jpg

qxa-011_1z.jpg

Credit to VOS for the images (note that the first image of the tank wouldn't load, so I used a similar one from google).

DaveFoster

So, now you know why there was such a massive outcry when a study came out a few years ago saying death from aging/disease is fully preventable. That study ( I think done by Caltech) estimated that people would live on average to 450-500 years in great health and eventually die due to accidents since 400-500 years is long enough time-frame for something like car or plane crash to kill most people. Every politician that I can think of issued a statement that nothing good would come from conquering disease and aging. And amazingly, nobody made the connection between these statements and the fact that no pharma company has produced a true disease cure over the last 30 years. It is patently obvious that pretty much all modern societies depend (ironically) on death for their survival. A notable exception is that new drug for hepatitis C, but the only reason it saw the light of day was because the rate of Hep C in young people is very low and the only people with the disease are Boomers. So, if you want to make a buck off of those people you'd better hurry up and sell the this drug before they die because the younger people do not have this disease any more.
It's better to keep the population turnover high. A diseased middle-aged population ensures tension from the younger generation and begrudging support of their sick elders, which we see regarding social security. A high turnover keeps the average age low, and younger citizens have a juvenile understanding of their society.

Frozen real wage growth, increasing rent costs and constant marketing for products, along of course with a promotion of recreational drugs and you have a great recipe for a docile generation. A bachelor's degree becomes a necessity at the special low price of $99.99k, and even better, pass a national healthcare system with at least three prescriptions for every youth, and at least ten for every elder. You have to pay back those loans! Don't forget the mortgage, lawn mower and two new cars every four years!

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals