Antiviral Emergency Combo

Ania

Inosine works great for me in viral infections. We have the middle of excruciating flu season in Poland. I am the only person in my environment who didn't spend a week in bed with 40C fever.

OP
L

Lilly

Should I use oil of wild oregano or origanum vulgaris? Which one did you use?

Lysine and olive leaf extract are good.

I second that. Olive leaf is awesome, also pro-thyroid. I will add: grapefruit seed extract, berberine, xylitol (combined with an anti-viral or lysine), cat's claw (this stuff is intense), zinc, nebulized hydrogen peroxide, nebulized iodine, topical iodine with dmso. I might be wrong here, but I suspect good old rubbing alcohol (topical of course!) can help fight off viral infections too.

Kyle Bigman

Inosine works great for me in viral infections. We have the middle of excruciating flu season in Poland. I am the only person in my environment who didn't spend a week in bed with 40C fever.
Where can you find inosine in Poland?

Tansia

Hi Ania. i know it's an old post, but can I ask where did you find inosine in Poland?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals