Antidepressants cause sugar cravings

Grouptose

So I used to take ssris (I stopped very quickly after just about 2 weeks, the side effects were scary) but one of the most interesting side effects of taking antidepressants was that I was having extreme cravings for sugar, I'm talking the first day that I started taking it all the way to the last I was craving frozen fruit juice and chocolate cake all day long, I also gained a bunch of fat and loss muscle during that time. I thought that this was just a random side effect of the pills but now after reading up on the ray peat forum, I think that it has to do with serotonin raising hibernation/stress hormones, causing me to crave lots of sugar to get me out of that state, am I correct? Are there any other possible explanations for this? The reason I think this is the mechanism is because on a youtube video I heard someone say "The bears that come out of hibernation eat honey to get out of the diabetic state, not the opposite" so that could possibly explain it 4:12
View: https://youtu.be/dBN7kib6vCY

I've always heard bears eat high fat to get them through hybernation, particularly PUFA rich salmon. Gets them nice and fat, giving them a good layer of fat in the skin for warmth. Once PUFA goes in it is hard to clear out. Chocolate cake is rich in PUFA. your fruit juice craving was probably your body screaming for vitamins and minerals to offset all the toxins from the pills and cake. Your body was also instinctively telling you it needed sugar to off the 'downer" effect of the antidepressants.

"Bears consume lots of salmon, as it's rich in the nutrients they need to sustain themselves. The bears are prepping for winter. In Alaska, video shows a brown bear eats salmon as it begins to pack on the pounds before the cold arrives, and it goes into hibernation.Oct 1, 2021"

"The process of healing the brain takes quite a bit longer than recovery from the acute symptoms. In fact, our best estimates are that it takes 6 to 9 months after you are no longer symptomatically depressed for your brain to entirely recover cognitive function and resilience."

"Antidepressants interfere with serotonin, the neurotransmitter that regulates anxiety and mood while also controlling appetite. In particular, these changes may increase cravings for carbohydrate-rich foods, such as bread, pasta, and desserts. When people are depressed, their appetites are affected."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals