Antibody Dependent Enhancement

P

Peatness

An AI-powered Department of Defense programme named “Project Salus,” run in cooperation with the JAIC (Joint Artificial Intelligence Center), has analysed data on 5.6 million Medicare beneficiaries aged 65 or older and found that antibody-dependent enhancment is accelerating in the fully vaccinated by the week.

Lollipop2

An AI-powered Department of Defense programme named “Project Salus,” run in cooperation with the JAIC (Joint Artificial Intelligence Center), has analysed data on 5.6 million Medicare beneficiaries aged 65 or older and found that antibody-dependent enhancment is accelerating in the fully vaccinated by the week.

Strong. Funny no other alternative outlet picked up on this.

magnesiumania

Most scary aspect of the vax. Now youre dependent on it and need to take booster 1,2,3,4,5,6---until u die.

Lollipop2

Most scary aspect of the vax. Now youre dependent on it and need to take booster 1,2,3,4,5,6---until u die.
? Yep. That is why I pushed hard to try and get this across to people that came on the forum and said they wanted to take it. I don’t think they were looking at the longterm.

miquelangeles

Not saying this isn't possible, but can someone explain the data and formula supporting these affirmations?

The URL slug mentions ADE, then in the article title it says AIDS instead, and that everyone vaxxed will get AIDS by Christmas.

They mention a Pfizer formula (U[nvaxxed] -V[axed])/U[nvaxed] where U & V are rates per 100k.

OP
P

Peatness

miquelangeles

I remember that headline, but it was about another vaccine candidate.
I don't think there is any evidence that with current vaccines anyone tests positive for HIV.
That doesn't mean this isn't likely to happen in the future.
The simplest explanation is that Delta is a new virus with a R0 of 8 instead of 2.3-2.7 of the original Alpha variant.
This explains the negative figures from the Pfizer formula.
It's retarded to say that everyone will get AIDS by Christmas, based only on this amount of data.

OP
P

Peatness

I remember that headline, but it was about another vaccine candidate.
I don't think there is any evidence that with current vaccines anyone tests positive for HIV.
That doesn't mean this isn't likely to happen in the future.
The simplest explanation is that Delta is a new virus with a R0 of 8 instead of 2.3-2.7 of the original Alpha variant.
This explains the negative figures from the Pfizer formula.
It's retarded to say that everyone will get AIDS by Christmas, based only on this amount of data.
People who are getting injected are showing immune suppression, what else are we to call it?

Perry Staltic

Not saying this isn't possible, but can someone explain the data and formula supporting these affirmations?

The URL slug mentions ADE, then in the article title it says AIDS instead, and that everyone vaxxed will get AIDS by Christmas.

They mention a Pfizer formula (U[nvaxxed] -V[axed])/U[nvaxed] where U & V are rates per 100k.

Many journalists are sloppy and lazy. AIDS is not the same as ADE.

miquelangeles

People who are getting injected are showing immune suppression, what else are we to call it?
I've seen other drs. say they found immune suppression measured with blood tests.
But the theexpose.uk article is based solely on the Pfizer "formula" (U-V)/V

OP
P

Peatness

I've seen other drs. say they found immune suppression measured with blood tests.
But the theexpose.uk article is based solely on the Pfizer "formula" (U-V)/V
I'm not sure what you are asking

Last edited by a moderator:

Aad

ADE is 100 % real. Will be a brutal winter in Europe. Covid, Flu, other resp. viruses, ADE and people continue to directly die from the jab. Heart attacks, strokes, reactivation of cancer etc.

Back
Top Bottom