Antibiotics

lena

Hello,

Wanted to ask your opinion on antibiotics for fungus, yeast infection, is Monocycline ok to take or anything else you may suggest.
also, wanted to ask you guys about Aspirin, which brand is good to take. The one I was taking when I looked at the label had: Yellow #6, silicone dioxide, methacrylic asid polymer, microcrystalline cellulose, etc as inactive but I think it is still no good.
Thank you

Vinny

Hello,

Wanted to ask your opinion on antibiotics for fungus, yeast infection, is Monocycline ok to take or anything else you may suggest.
also, wanted to ask you guys about Aspirin, which brand is good to take. The one I was taking when I looked at the label had: Yellow #6, silicone dioxide, methacrylic asid polymer, microcrystalline cellulose, etc as inactive but I think it is still no good.
Thank you
I disolve my aspirin tablets in hot water and throw away what,s left on the bottom of the cup. If I increase my dosage in the future, I,ll be looking for pure powder.

About antibiotics, there are more knowledgeable guys.

Birdie

I've found aspirin at dollar stores that has fewer additives.
Sometimes, I dissolve the aspirin like Vinny, but I'm really not sure whether the coating floats to the top or settles to the bottom.
I see both in my glass..

I wouldn't use the one with all that stuff added cuz I wouldn't be sure which of those additives might be soluble in water...

LUH 3417

I’m not sure I’d imagine you’d need an anti fungal to get rid of non bacterial infections. Antibiotics can cause yeast infections, right? So by that logic...

OP
L

lena

I disolve my aspirin tablets in hot water and throw away what,s left on the bottom of the cup. If I increase my dosage in the future, I,ll be looking for pure powder.

Thank you, I think I should buy powdered one, that is a good idea, let me see what I find.

OP
L

lena

I’m not sure I’d imagine you’d need an anti fungal to get rid of non bacterial infections. Antibiotics can cause yeast infections, right? So by that logic...
anti fungal for fungal infections and H-pillory and for all other bad guys that I may have in my stomach, gas and bloating. I think Ray Peat said use flower of sulfur for fungal infections, I may give it a try.....I did read the thread about whether to use antibiotics or not and I am just so confused. But on the other hand it's been a while and can not get rid of gas and bloating and other problems so may be it is time I give up and use antibiotics.

Dom Selleck

anti fungal for fungal infections and H-pillory and for all other bad guys that I may have in my stomach, gas and bloating. I think Ray Peat said use flower of sulfur for fungal infections, I may give it a try.....I did read the thread about whether to use antibiotics or not and I am just so confused. But on the other hand it's been a while and can not get rid of gas and bloating and other problems so may be it is time I give up and use antibiotics.
Did you end up using antibiotics? If so, any luck?
I don't experience bloating but i do get pretty gassy usually after eating red meats and even beef gelatin as of lately. Also, are bad smelling farts a good thing or bad?

inthedark

Somewhere around here there's a thread on using Aspirin itself to treat fungal issues. Something like 1 or 2 grams a day for a few days.

T

TheBeard

Hello,

Thank you

As their name states, antibiotics work against bacteria, not fungus.
For fungus, you have antifungal medications, like Nystatin or Fluconazole

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals