Antibiotics Working A Treat

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Jem Oz, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Jem Oz

Jem Oz Member

So I've been on a short course of high dose antibiotics to attempt to kill the H. Pylori bacteria that have taken up residence in my gut. I am having the best sleeps in over 10 years, and my BMs have jumped from one a day to 3 or 4. Generally feel great.

Will be interesting to see what happens when pills stop.

2. tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod Member

I think some of it depends on how you maintain after the course. Keeping metabolism up, eating good food (eg, avoiding PUFA and iron fortified foods/supps, eating disinfecting foods like carrot, using coconut oil) would likely be good things. I think heating the gut with the red light heat lamps might also be a good thing. But yeah, certainly hope the good effects continue.

3. charlie

charlie The Law & Order Admin

Which antibiotics are you taking?

4. OP
    Jem Oz

Jem Oz Member

Amoxicillin and Clarithromycin. Probably not ideal as antibiotics go, but hard to argue with how I'm currently feeling. Think my gut was crying out for some heavy duty artillery.

5. GreekDemiGod

GreekDemiGod Member

Had H.Pylori when I was a teen. That's when my whole digestive issues started.

6. laleto12

laleto12 Member

Omg I think I need this so bad as well. I've tried lots of things except pharmaceutical antibiotics. I am always bloated and I think I have a huge overgrowth in my gut or something. I cant get doctors to prescribe me though. :(

7. James b

James b Member

Doses and frequency for the amoxicillin and clarythromycin together? Great to hear your good results!!

8. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

Two things can help maintain.

One is a tablespoon or so of honey on an empty stomach, upon rising. Wait an hour before consuming anything else, including liquids. Repeat 4 mornings in a row. Really works great.

Also, 50,000 units of D3 with a little oil on an empty stomach disinfects H. Pylori and is a bit stronger.