Antibiotics inside the EU

Orome

Forum Supporter
I use this site since many years:

Since it‘s a prescription drug you need to fill a questionaire and pay for the drug, the consultation (which is just their review of the questionaire) and shipping. So it‘s a bit expensive.
But in case you don‘t have a regular doctor who can prescribe it for you it might be an alternative.

OP
W

wayney

I use this site since many years:

Since it‘s a prescription drug you need to fill a questionaire and pay for the drug, the consultation (which is just their review of the questionaire) and shipping. So it‘s a bit expensive.
But in case you don‘t have a regular doctor who can prescribe it for you it might be an alternative.
Okay, thanks!

So if I for example say that I want Minocycline for acne for example they will just accept it and send it to me?

ddjd

Okay, thanks!

So if I for example say that I want Minocycline for acne for example they will just accept it and send it to me?
I've tried this. They usually want photos and I sent some I just downloaded from Google and they didn't accept them. Annoying

Orome

Forum Supporter
Hm, that‘s strange. I never had to send them any prove so far and I had many orders over the last years.
Especially acne they always accepted. I will give it another try (my last order was about 6 months ago)

OP
W

wayney

Hm, that‘s strange. I never had to send them any prove so far and I had many orders over the last years.
Especially acne they always accepted. I will give it another try (my last order was about 6 months ago)
Okay, can you choose which of the antibiotics you want in the "acne category"?

For example you say that you want Erythromycin and then you get it. Or can they say that you can't get Erythromycin, you should take Doxycycline instead?

Orome

Forum Supporter
Sorry for the late response, but I had no time to try again before the weekend (wanted to make sure they still accept it).

Exactly what you say is how it always worked for me. They never proposed another medication and always sent me what I wanted. So for today they confirmed my order for Doxycycline ;):
1x Doxycycline 100mg 64 Caps.: 200 mg daily. That should get me through the winter in case I catch something ;).

OP
W

wayney

Sorry for the late response, but I had no time to try again before the weekend (wanted to make sure they still accept it).

Exactly what you say is how it always worked for me. They never proposed another medication and always sent me what I wanted. So for today they confirmed my order for Doxycycline ;):
1x Doxycycline 100mg 64 Caps.: 200 mg daily. That should get me through the winter in case I catch something ;).
Great, thanks for the answer!

Candeias

Found this website but dont know if its legit

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals