Antibiotics For Low Thyroid, Bacterial Overgrowth, And Diarrhea

Peato Diet

Danny Roddy posted the following on instagram:

Low thyroid, bacterial overgrowth, and diarrhea: "The history of overt hypothyroidism is associated with bacterial overgrowth development. Excess bacteria could influence clinical gastrointestinal manifestations. Bacterial overgrowth decontamination is associated with improved gastrointestinal symptoms.” -Association between Hypothyroidism and Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (2007).

Source:
The Danny Roddy Weblog on Instagram: “Low thyroid, bacterial overgrowth, and diarrhea: "The history of overt hypothyroidism is associated with bacterial overgrowth development.…”

I also read somewhere somewhere that Danny took antibiotics to cure his inability to digest diary.

My question is what is the protocol for using penicillin to cure bacterial overgrowth? i.e. daily doses, duration etc.

tomisonbottom

Danny Roddy posted the following on instagram:

Low thyroid, bacterial overgrowth, and diarrhea: "The history of overt hypothyroidism is associated with bacterial overgrowth development. Excess bacteria could influence clinical gastrointestinal manifestations. Bacterial overgrowth decontamination is associated with improved gastrointestinal symptoms.” -Association between Hypothyroidism and Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (2007).

Source:
The Danny Roddy Weblog on Instagram: “Low thyroid, bacterial overgrowth, and diarrhea: "The history of overt hypothyroidism is associated with bacterial overgrowth development.…”

I also read somewhere somewhere that Danny took antibiotics to cure his inability to digest diary.

My question is what is the protocol for using penicillin to cure bacterial overgrowth? i.e. daily doses, duration etc.

I asked him that same question and he said he just choose a dose and took it until he ran out. And that he also took mino for a couple months when he did that one.