Antibiotics causing stress reaction from food

Jayvee

So I recently post about how antibiotics (penicillin and Minocycline) have caused me to have heart issues and have a mild stroke.

It's now evident that since taking them I cant tolerate food very well and some foods are giving me diarrhoea then followed by very scary breathing difficulties.

I asked ray about if it could be thyroid related it and he said "I think it’s more likely that the antibiotics caused a disturbance of the bacterial ecology."

If that is the case then what is the solution? I was looking at d lactate free probiotics as an option.

Any ideas?

peateats1

I'm sorry for what you're going through. If by d-lactate free, you mean spore based probiotics, I'd read about them thoroughly first. Being spore based, they are hard to kill off and pretty resistant to antibiotics. I read one account of a man having overgrowth from b. licheniformis and needing iv antibiotics to kill it off. I've also read how they can produce anti thiamine enzymes. They also are relatively new to the probiotic scene and use in humans. I doubt there are any long term studies on their safety over time. I'd steer clear.

OP
Jayvee

Jayvee

Nope, I tried spore biotics before and it didnt do me any good. The one I am looking at has far better, safer researched strains.