Antibiotics and appendicitis surgery

Vins7

Does anyone know what type of antibiotics are usually given when operated on for appendicitis?

Ask your surgeon maybe? Anyway avoid ciprofloxacin and derivates like fire.

OP
V

Vins7

Ask your surgeon maybe? Anyway avoid ciprofloxacin and derivates like fire.
I had the surgery years ago and I don't know if doctors gave me antibiotics. And if they gave me, I don't know what kind it was?

What are you investigating? They keep papers for years, request yours

Tarmander

maybe?
1637518100486.png

OP
V

Vins7

maybe? View attachment 30471
Thank you so much. I'm going to invest if these antibiotics are really safe or not.

BearWithMe

Do you mean what could be the fact of not having apendizity?
That, or maybe the surgeons screwed something up.

You might have partial obstruction because of scar tissue, or improperly suttered intestine, or maybe the doctors moved something where it should not be. The doctors might have left some tool inside of you, happens very often.

Have you been checked for that?

OP
V

Vins7

That, or maybe the surgeons screwed something up.

You might have partial obstruction because of scar tissue, or improperly suttered intestine, or maybe the doctors moved something where it should not be. The doctors might have left some tool inside of you, happens very often.

Have you been checked for that?
They just said that all that everything had gone well, without problems.

Rasaari

Well if you need the appendicitis removed it already means things have not gone well. And the removal of appendix is gonna hinder microbiome recovery.

OP
V

Vins7

Well if you need the appendicitis removed it already means things have not gone well. And the removal of appendix is gonna hinder microbiome recovery.
But is it possible the recovery?

Rasaari

But is it possible the recovery?
Yes. Did you have a course of antibiotics after the surgery? (most likely you did). I had an abscess, which I was able to halt with aspirin, so when the doctors opened it they didn't prescribe antibiotics after that, because it was small. I was ****88 up for 1,5 years until I sourced proper pharma abx. I went to complain to many doctors that after the surgery I never recovered and they completely ignored any bacterial connection. It has been very rough and insanely frustrating... Natural stuff like camphosal, oregano oil, and methylene blue have been helpful but pharma stuff is on another level. With high dose mb I was able to clear an abscess which recurred soon after the surgery, which was incredible, I was able to avoid another surgery. And the freedom it gave...

BearWithMe

Yes. Did you have a course of antibiotics after the surgery? (most likely you did). I had an abscess, which I was able to halt with aspirin, so when the doctors opened it they didn't prescribe antibiotics after that, because it was small. I was ****88 up for 1,5 years until I sourced proper pharma abx. I went to complain to many doctors that after the surgery I never recovered and they completely ignored any bacterial connection. It has been very rough and insanely frustrating... Natural stuff like camphosal, oregano oil, and methylene blue have been helpful but pharma stuff is on another level. With high dose mb I was able to clear an abscess which recurred soon after the surgery, which was incredible, I was able to avoid another surgery. And the freedom it gave...
This is really interesting! Have you used the MB orally or topically? What doses have you used?

Rasaari

This is really interesting! Have you used the MB orally or topically? What doses have you used?
The first time I discovered mb had antibacterial properties I had a lot of bacteria in the soft tissues, fistulae from the abscess. So I started and maybe a day later got knocked out and got one of the most severest flus I've had, from about 30mg/day. The problem is that when the infection is in tissues you can't just poop it out, you absorb it and get a nice die-off. Then when you combine it with the MAO-A inhibition of mb, serotonin really goes sky high. I had to do many courses actually to clear out those fistulae, I wasn't able to do very long courses, as the serotonin really caught on. 30mg/day was sufficient to have an effect, but 60mg/day it really started to work. Haidut actually has done a study on mb's antibacterial properties, I'll have to checkout that again. The big problem with mb is that you have a hard time getting sufficient amount in to the lower intestines, as it absorbs quite rapidly. I still noticed intestinal clearance too, judged by the flaky poop after a while. I used the cheap fish tank kind, king british, orally. Only 3€ a bottle.

Right now Im out of MB, I really need to get more and compare it more to the pharma stuff. Its so great because it doesn't breed resistance, its broad spectrum, it inhibits fungi and other stuff too, has mild side-effects, and is super cheap. That's why its so liberating, having an anti-infective so great really lets you get away from the medical system.

Last edited:

BearWithMe

The first time I discovered mb had antibacterial properties I had a lot of bacteria in the soft tissues, fistulae from the abscess. So I started and maybe a day later got knocked out and got one of the most severest flus I've had, from about 30mg/day. The problem is that when the infection is in tissues you can't just poop it out, you absorb it and get a nice die-off. Then when you combine it with the MAO-A inhibition of mb, serotonin really goes sky high. I had to do many courses actually to clear out those fistulae, I wasn't able to do very long courses, as the serotonin really caught on. 30mg/day was sufficient to have an effect, but 60mg/day it really started to work. Haidut actually has done a study on mb's antibacterial properties, I'll have to checkout that again. The big problem with mb is that you have a hard time getting sufficient amount in to the lower intestines, as it absorbs quite rapidly. I still noticed intestinal clearance too, judged by the flaky poop after a while. I used the cheap fish tank kind, king british, orally. Only 3€ a bottle.

Right now Im out of MB, I really need to get more and compare it more to the pharma stuff. Its so great because it doesn't breed resistance, its broad spectrum, it inhibits fungi and other stuff too, has mild side-effects, and is super cheap. That's why its so liberating, having an anti-infective so great really lets you get away from the medical system.
MB is powerful stuff. It's incredible it healed the abcess like that.

Are you worried about heavy metals in the fish tank methylene blue?

Rasaari

MB is powerful stuff. It's incredible it healed the abcess like that.

Are you worried about heavy metals in the fish tank methylene blue?
Yeah, I mean it took many cycles to completely get rid of it, and there were other variables, but yeah its incredible.
Well I was a bit worried, but didn't have much choice. Only side-effect I have noticed is the MAO-A inhibition

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals