Antibiotic Success Stories

Bart1

I've tried erythromycin stearate couple of days 250mg. I felt great calmness and my insomnia which I have been battling for years was gone! The second day a got a very big crave for food,. After three days I quit. I still had bloating and a white tongue. A week later I tried 62mg 3x a day. I started to get really really tired, very hypo symptoms like heart rate down to 55 instead of around 70 which I am normally at. Also it did look as if my white tongue got worse. I started to get really dizzy. I also got really freaky symptoms like heart rate not constant, more edema, shortness of breath. I quit after 5 days. And now a few more days have past and I'm trying to bring my metabolism up, however sleep has gotten worse again. It seems like whatever I killed for the moment is getting back with a vengeance. I still have trouble to believe that you need a sterile gut. I would think we need some good bacteria giving us vitamins from digested food etc, but apparently according to Haidut, every bacteria produces endotoxin.

I seem to have liver and kidney problems, due to insulin resistance issues. I don't know if I hurt my liver and kidneys more with the use of antibiotics. I'm considering trying a dose of 62,5mg (1/4 tablet) a day for a while until a lot of symptoms improve, maybe that won't bee such a burden for the kidney and liver.

Waynish

Success with antibiotics for dental problems seems common. Any idea why they're not used topically in this case? The only reason I can think is that the dental problems are actually originating in the gut.

I ordered some doxycycline( for dogs lol) a few days ago. It hasn't arrived yet, but after I complete my 2-week course, I'll say whether or not it helped. I'll probably take nystatin with it so that I don't grow a fungi monster in my tummy.

Success with antibiotics for dental problems seems common. Any idea why they're not used topically in this case? The only reason I can think is that the dental problems are actually originating in the gut.
I heard that some antibiotics are a bit erosive to the teeth. Not sure if it's true, but if it is, then maybe that's why.

Vinny

I ordered some doxycycline( for dogs lol) a few days ago. It hasn't arrived yet, but after I complete my 2-week course, I'll say whether or not it helped. I'll probably take nystatin with it so that I don't grow a fungi monster in my tummy.
Would like to know your results, thanks

boris

I heard that some antibiotics are a bit erosive to the teeth. Not sure if it's true, but if it is, then maybe that's why.

I asked this questions some days ago too.

Antibiotics from the tetracycline family (mino, tetra, doxy) bind to calcium. Therefore they should not be chewed because they can suck calcium out of the teeth. They also shouldn't be consumed with dairy products for that reason. Penicillin is fine with dairy or to suck slowly on in the mouth.

Would like to know your results, thanks
So I just finished my antibiotic course yesterday. I ended up taking only 10 pills with 200mg of doxycycline in each one instead of 14, because I was having some troubles with the fillers in the pills.

The benefits I noticed:
-clearer skin for sure. Those tiny bumps in the forehead decreased a lot;
-better digestion( on the day after I finished the course, but during it, the fillers were causing a lot of bloating);
-no more white- ish tongue and better breath;
-I seem to tolerate fiber better now. I ate a melon yesterday and I had a nice bowel movement today. Will see if this keeps happening. Hopefully it will. I normally get constipated from fiber in general.
-bloating decreased, but there is still some;-
-I believe I lost some fat/ water retention, but my weight went up. So I guess I gained some lean mass. I've been working out more consistently lately, so I can't say it's because of doxycycline, but I feel like it contributed. Things that lowers endotoxins also help with fat/ water gain.

I didn't find an oral nystatin for me to take, so during these two weeks, I didn't take any anti- fungal substance. So I'll probably take higher dosages of niacinamide or aspirin for that during the next few days.

Vinny

So I just finished my antibiotic course yesterday. I ended up taking only 10 pills with 200mg of doxycycline in each one instead of 14, because I was having some troubles with the fillers in the pills.

The benefits I noticed:
-clearer skin for sure. Those tiny bumps in the forehead decreased a lot;
-better digestion( on the day after I finished the course, but during it, the fillers were causing a lot of bloating);
-no more white- ish tongue and better breath;
-I seem to tolerate fiber better now. I ate a melon yesterday and I had a nice bowel movement today. Will see if this keeps happening. Hopefully it will. I normally get constipated from fiber in general.
-bloating decreased, but there is still some;-
-I believe I lost some fat/ water retention, but my weight went up. So I guess I gained some lean mass. I've been working out more consistently lately, so I can't say it's because of doxycycline, but I feel like it contributed. Things that lowers endotoxins also help with fat/ water gain.

I didn't find an oral nystatin for me to take, so during these two weeks, I didn't take any anti- fungal substance. So I'll probably take higher dosages of niacinamide or aspirin for that during the next few days.
Appreciate ur response. Glad you had such good results. Doxy was a disaster for me - gave me a brutal pebble stool :(

Have you taken Nystatin before? If yes, any issues with it?
Thanks

Appreciate ur response. Glad you had such good results. Doxy was a disaster for me - gave me a brutal pebble stool :(

Have you taken Nystatin before? If yes, any issues with it?
Thanks
You're welcome! I think the results were good. I still have bloating though, which is the symptom that I wanted to completely solve the most, but I'm still happy that I can tolerate fiber now.

Oh man. Pebble stool is horrible. Even magnesium didn't solve it?

I've never taken nystatin, so I can't say anything about it regarding personal experience, but supposedly it is not well absorbed, so it has less risk of toxicity than other anti- fungal meds.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals