Antibiotic Or Not To Antibiotic

EIRE24

I have a case of persistent acne that only came about in the last year after eating a lot more food to try and raise metabolism. I changed away from my traditional bodybuilding diet of lots of protein and starches like oatmeal, potatoes and little fat to eating way more fruit and also lots of gelatin.

I noticed that my skin began to break out in little pimples and it correlated with a bout of sickness I got in work one day. I am almost certain I got it from not preparing the orange can of gelatin properly when making jello. I was vomiting and laid in bed with severe headache and weakness. Ever since the episode I've been plagued with acne that will not go away. The only things that has worked is benzoyl peroxide. I am thinking maybe the gelatin had damaged my gut or helped some sort of unfavourable bacteria colonise the gut?

I am asking if I should try a round of antibiotics as no matter what I do diet wise I am never pimple free like I used to be. I have tried vitamin A and it has not done a thing. I am hesitant to use antibiotics in the case I damage my gut more and cause worse health than I have now.

I really appreciate people's input.

Thanks

bohogirl

For me, I went ahead and tried even though I'm against medications.

Sometimes you just need a bit of help.

Acne ruins you in a bad way.

I would try it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals