Astolfo

OP
A

Astolfo

Iodine
Borax
Colloidal silver
Turpentine

Looked up to all of them. Why all of antimicrobials, antibiotics,antifungals have toxic effects to the brain? Isn't there any drug or herb that doesn't affect the brain while cleaning microbes and funguses? I got rifaximin yesterday. I'm planning to use it while consuming carrot salad, coconut oil, vinegar. Despite these, I'm not sure that they will be enough to prevent dysbiosis.

RisingSun

Looked up to all of them. Why all of antimicrobials, antibiotics,antifungals have toxic effects to the brain? Isn't there any drug or herb that doesn't affect the brain while cleaning microbes and funguses? I got rifaximin yesterday. I'm planning to use it while consuming carrot salad, coconut oil, vinegar. Despite these, I'm not sure that they will be enough to prevent dysbiosis.

Where is your proof of brain toxicity?

OP
A

Astolfo

Where is your proof of brain toxicity?

Blood-brain barrier breakdown, memory impairment and neurotoxicity caused in mice submitted to orally treatment with thymol. - PubMed - NCBI

Thymol, is a compund in oregano.

There is topic about garlic’s harmfull effects to the brain. Many person says that it’s bull****, I’m also agree with them. But some people also saying that they noticed the effects of garlic. You can find these comments on this forum or as well as other blog sites.

Diallyl disulfide impairs hippocampal neurogenesis in the young adult brain. - PubMed - NCBI

Not a toxic effect, but also not too innoncence.

Mauritio

Carrot (raw) with vinegar and coconut oil.
Lauric acid seems promissing.

Makrosky

All? You just posted a study with rats with thymol (I wonder which doses). Iodine is not toxic to brain, neither aspirine, methylene blue, etc...

AngelZ

The good natural antibiotics are cranberry and red whortleberry. It works when you make homemade compote from frozen berries (first defrost). Here are some tips. Blend the defrosted berries and strain it, take a Liquad and put it separtly for later. Put the pulp in to the pot, add water(400 gr of berries = 1lt of water), boil it, cool it and strain. Mix with the Liquid, Drink couple times a day.
Enjoy :)

RisingSun

So you looked all of them up and end up mentioning one that I didn’t cite which has a potential for brain dammage in mice?

That’s not serious the least.

Everything is a trade off in life: how bad do you want to cure whatever issue you have with probiotics, and how many points of IQ/EQ are you ready to lose for this.

No free lunch

OP
A

Astolfo

Carrot (raw) with vinegar and coconut oil.
Lauric acid seems promissing.

I have just started to eat them regularly.

All? You just posted a study with rats with thymol (I wonder which doses). Iodine is not toxic to brain, neither aspirine, methylene blue, etc...

Berberine, colloidal silver, oregano, garlic, turpentine and borax, they are that I looked up to. Do you think that it’s safe to take iodine at amount that it could clear funguses? It’s not toxic but I don’t know how it could affeft thyroid functioning.

The good natural antibiotics are cranberry and red whortleberry. It works when you make homemade compote from frozen berries (first defrost). Here are some tips. Blend the defrosted berries and strain it, take a Liquad and put it separtly for later. Put the pulp in to the pot, add water(400 gr of berries = 1lt of water), boil it, cool it and strain. Mix with the Liquid, Drink couple times a day.
Enjoy :)

Thanks. I will looked up to it.

So you looked all of them up and end up mentioning one that I didn’t cite which has a potential for brain dammage in mice?

That’s not serious the least.

Everything is a trade off in life: how bad do you want to cure whatever issue you have with probiotics, and how many points of IQ/EQ are you ready to lose for this.

No free lunch

Sorry for assuming every herb and drug as a toxic. I have already lost nearly all of my IQ and EQ points because of that continuous PSSD. I just don’t know if I can restore them completely. My aim was not harming my brain further, also my bbb may impaired either because of the drug or my gut problems. I don’t know if it’s a sign that I’m more suspectible to every substances in herbs or drugs.

Makrosky

Berberine, colloidal silver, oregano, garlic, turpentine and borax, they are that I looked up to. Do you think that it’s safe to take iodine at amount that it could clear funguses? It’s not toxic but I don’t know how it could affeft thyroid functioning.

Sorry for assuming every herb and drug as a toxic. I have already lost nearly all of my IQ and EQ points because of that continuous PSSD. I just don’t know if I can restore them completely. My aim was not harming my brain further, also my bbb may impaired either because of the drug or my gut problems. I don’t know if it’s a sign that I’m more suspectible to every substances in herbs or drugs.
Hey,

If you plan to use iodine you have to read about the protocol so you don't damage your thyroid. Although acute short term doses for antimicrobial effect are unlikely to cause any thyroid problem.

Anyway there's a lot of good info about this in the forum, look for other threads. Apparently It is not about killing the critters. It is about favouring the good ones and keeping the bowels moving and the metabolism up. Searc for SIBO on the search function of the forum and read what worked for others.

Mauritio

It can take up to a week to get used to a the carrot and see the effects according to ray ...

Amazoniac

- Antimicrobial activity of metals: mechanisms, molecular targets and applications
Abstract said:
Metals have been used as antimicrobial agents since antiquity, but throughout most of history their modes of action have remained unclear. Recent studies indicate that different metals cause discrete and distinct types of injuries to microbial cells as a result of oxidative stress, protein dysfunction or membrane damage. Here, we describe the chemical and toxicological principles that underlie the antimicrobial activity of metals and discuss the preferences of metal atoms for specific microbial targets. Interdisciplinary research is advancing not only our understanding of metal toxicity but also the design of metal-based compounds for use as antimicrobial agents and alternatives to antibiotics.

Back
Top Bottom