Anti -Peat - Fructose Increases Endotoxin?

Re.Generate

Hi ya'll

I'm not posting in terms of my own opposition to Peat - but rather a finding I have had - If this article has already been discussed somewhere else then appologies.

I have had various problems with bloating and water retention for a while now - aware they could come from various places - but interestingly found this talking about connections between fructose and endotoxin and wondered what people think?

Seems to suggest that fructose directly increases endotoxin and its levels also in the blood - I don't have the time to go through all the studies right now but if anyone else is interested would be curious to hear your thoughts.

and please if wanted move to the anti peat forum - couldn't make it work for some reason

Harry

Makrosky

Very possible depending on your gut microbiome. In my experience eating fruits + meat increases endotoxin dramatically. Separately they don't.

joaquin

Recently I read where fructose decreases blood circulation to the brain. Is there a connection between the endotoxin and the circulation?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals