Anti Milk Facebook Post

schultz

Having fought my fair share of futile online battles I now invoke the Winston Churchill quote:

“You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.”

Love this quote!

So we should also only eat meat from our same species? Our mothers preferrably :ss

artist

Since looking more into high carb info I have spent a lot of time looking at vegan sites and I do get pretty tired of the disingenuous propaganda about PUS!!!!! and whatnot. It's very easy to debunk that stuff but even when you account for the fact that milking an infected unhealthy cow doesn't get a farmer very far, these people have a philosophy and mentality that will cause them to be grossed out by many unavoidable realities that come from eating something that came from any creature that even has the ability to produce pus. Like yeah there are somatic cells in milk, there's also MILK in it, as in a thick white bodily fluid generated by a nursing cow. Woah. Most people have such an alienated and distant relationship to food, what it is and where it comes from that you can trigger their gag reflex by just reminding them that milk comes out of a cow titty, that meat is an animal's muscles (if you want to laugh, find out how many people you know don't realize this) etc. I am sympathetic towards ethical veganism (used to be one) but not towards the weird sterile utopian, and often misanthropic and even antinatalist, worldview of vegans. The milk industry is much better funded and motivated to put out its own propaganda so I don't think we have to involve ourselves in the battle.

mujuro

Forum Supporter
Most people have such an alienated and distant relationship to food, what it is and where it comes from that you can trigger their gag reflex by just reminding them that milk comes out of a cow titty, that meat is an animal's muscles

In the post-apocalypse, vegans will (or should) be the first to die out.

Peatish Ninja

Vegans are hedonists at heart. They search to abate the fear and alienation that comes from the aftermath of the animal-domesticated industry.

They forget that the cow was the first domesticated animal. How did that come to be evolution-wise? The Hindus consider the cow "mother of all living things". Milk can easily be seen as food for infants, but the cow bears a different role environmentally speaking. Their milk is a part of our evolution into prolonged adulthood.

The cow is a goddess.

The animals of Africa have a similar relationship with the hippo (non-milk related).

Vegans have a hyper-moral compass that they project onto organisms in isolation; environment ignored. This better displays a profound ignorance by the vegans and their inability to connect to other organisms environmentally. They're mostly right about meat from land animals (ritual based) though.

NathanK

I've been trying to figure this out lately. My entire life I've had zero problems with dairy, but lately I've been noticing that it makes me noticeably colder. It's not like I'm always pounding ice cold gallons of milk a day either. Sometimes as much as 2 quarts, but have averaged about a quart a day for a while now.

cdg

What the hell is wrong with avocados?? pretty much the same fatty acid profile than olive oil.
Avocado hypersensitivity.
Blanco C, Carrillo T, Castillo R, Quiralte J, Cuevas M.

Department of Allergy, Nuestra Sra. del Pino Hospital, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain.

The avocado (Av) is a fruit that belongs to the Lauraceae family. We report 17 patients with immediate hypersensitivity to avocado. Clinical manifestations in relation to avocado ingestion were as follows: systemic anaphylaxis in seven patients, angioedema/urticaria in six, vomiting in two, bronchial asthma in one, and rhinoconjunctivitis in one. Skin prick test (SPT) with fresh avocado was positive in all patients with the Strong avocado variety (SAv) and in 14 patients with the Hass avocado variety (HAv). Our patient-associated sensitizations were as follows: 10 to latex, eight to chestnut, eight to banana, four to kiwi, and four to walnut. Avocado-sensitized patients with latex allergy were typically middle-aged women, professionally exposed to latex, who also exhibited frequent associated sensitizations to chestnut, banana, and other fruits. Specific IgE against avocado was demonstrated in 11 of our patients, by both commercial CAP and RAST with avocado extract coupled to nitrocellulose disks. Despite its lower protein content, SAv seems to be more allergenic than HAv, both in vivo and in vitro. On incubating a pool of sera from our patients with avocado, latex, chestnut, and banana extracts, a progressive RAST inhibition was obtained, with SAv- and chestnut-marked disks. This suggests the existence of common antigenic determinants among these allergens.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals