Anti-metabolic Amino Acid Free Whey/Casein Protein Powders?

Cirion

I'm curious to try a concoction that Haidut mentioned was part of his 1500 ng/dL test boosting diet, which was 20g whey, 20g casein, 30g gelatin, 2x a day for a total of 140g protein.

Unfortunately, I think most protein powders have tryptophan and whatnot in them, from what Haidut said. He never said (or I missed it, if he did say) what specific brands he used which were safe of anti-metabolics.

I think dairy isn't working for me for protein, because of the tryptophan. My body is compromised thyroid wise, and I need to be as militant as possible to avoid basically ALL tryptophan, I think, so this is important for me to try out. I tend to get a little fatigue after eating cheese and milk (probably because of that tryptophan).

I'm curious to try a concoction that Haidut mentioned was part of his 1500 ng/dL test boosting diet, which was 20g whey, 20g casein, 30g gelatin, 2x a day for a total of 140g protein.

Unfortunately, I think most protein powders have tryptophan and whatnot in them, from what Haidut said. He never said (or I missed it, if he did say) what specific brands he used which were safe of anti-metabolics.

I think dairy isn't working for me for protein, because of the tryptophan. My body is compromised thyroid wise, and I need to be as militant as possible to avoid basically ALL tryptophan, I think, so this is important for me to try out. I tend to get a little fatigue after eating cheese and milk (probably because of that tryptophan).
I was wondering about the brand too

OP
Cirion

Cirion

Naked Casein is good for the casein I have since learned. Similarly, an unflavored whey would be good as well I would think though off hand I don't have any on me. I read specifically that denatured whey is good.

I've since learned good things about Whey which explain why it may help boost T and why its the infamous bodybuilder favorite - It helps boost glutathione levels, which in many people is too low, especially in hypothyroid conditions. Maybe this is why the last time I did almost nothing but whey and carb shakes (Maltodextrin) in a quasi-Peat style diet that I felt like superman? lol