Anti-Human Mainstream

J

j.

It's interesting that there has been a lot more talk about the dangers of plastic to the environment than its dangers to humans and its estrogenic effects.

jyb

j. said:
It's interesting that there has been a lot more talk about the dangers of plastic to the environment than its dangers to humans and its estrogenic effects.

I haven't seen that. I consider mainstraim its effect on humans, I hear people talking about it, and I see entire books written about it at normal bookstores, claiming things like it's responsible for recent trends like premature puberty for girls and low sperm count for men. Also I recall science magazines writing about those experiments where some men are found to have abnormal amounts of estrogenic stuff in their urine, and how they solved it by trying to go plastic free.

OP
J

j.

Maybe we have different contexts, groups we hang out with. That's pretty neat about magazines, haven't seen it, if you come across it again, please post a link or something.

j. said:

At least BPA, it's good to see it being taken seriously. In ~2004 I started avoiding BPA based on this study and the reaction I got from people was about the same as if I had insisted that bigfoot is an alien that is secretly controlling our government by putting homeopathic poisons in our water supply.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals