Anti-EMF Pendants

southcesar

are you worried of absorbing some? not sure how much you'd absorb from sleeping on it, but you could reduce dietary iron
I dont think he has direct skin contact, since the thread is about EMF i assume he means the problem with metal amplifieng present EMF.

From this article (i do not take responsibility for the validity of this):

I've been thinking for a while now about buying a tatami mat and just sleep on that.
hi, my question was regarding the EMF itself. I think I'll switch to a bed frame made of wood. Thx for the replies

Dr. B

Pendants do not work. They don't. Save your money.

I'm moderately electrosensitive since at least 2007.

I just saw on Danny Roddy's show that he bought an EMF tent from Mercola. That is something that I am considering buying because it does appear that they do work.
What does everyone think of these pendants against EMF?

hey man, apparently according to Ray, any conductor works for blocking EMF like even iron or copper...?
why do we need silver tents then, why not iron or copper? is there something special about silver with EMF?

Jon2547

If you invent something that works, I'll be the first customer.

Dr. B

If you invent something that works, I'll be the first customer.
yeah mate... im wondering why the anti EMF tents seem to always be silver, there may be something silver is doing that copper/iron arent, maybe silvers more powerful at doing it so its better for tents and wiring
i heard you can also get your room painted with silver anti EMF paint. it protects that entire room from EMF. not sure of the costs

V

valdz

yeah mate... im wondering why the anti EMF tents seem to always be silver, there may be something silver is doing that copper/iron arent, maybe silvers more powerful at doing it so its better for tents and wiring
i heard you can also get your room painted with silver anti EMF paint. it protects that entire room from EMF. not sure of the costs

Silver has been tested using a meter and works well in blocking emf signals. A roll of metal screens to install for your windows that you can buy at a hardware store also works well in blocking emf. Anti EMF paint is very pricey and if you have the funds then why not. That would work well for a bedroom but just make sure there are no signals if you're going to paint the whole room. Idk if the paint have to be grounded. I think its better off with the silver fabric and use it as a bed canopy and also protect underneath the bed if bedroom is on the top floor. Cost of the silver shielding is most affordable if purchased directly from manufacturer (CHyna).

Pendants do not block emf. It does neutralize the signals so its not harmful to the body but is there a way to measure it? Idk... Apple devices gives off higher signal especially if plugged in for charging and using the device at the same time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals