Anti-caking Agent In The Salt In Cheese/butter An Issue?

Gametime

Hi guys! Do any of you know if products like butter or cheese etc that use salt at 99.9% with a 0.1% anti caking agent are bad? Specifically, Kerrygold salted butter is one of the best butters in the UK but the salt content of the butter is 99.9% Refined salt and 0.1% anti caking agent.. is the anti caking agent an issue and do you all care about it? If so, is there any specific anti caking agents that one should avoid? (Kerrygold do an unsalted butter which is not sold near me, as well as most of the other good unsalted branded butters)

Same applies to most of my local supermarkets that sell certified Parmigiano Reggiano and all other certified cheeses, they all have a salt content of 99.9% and anti caking agent of 0.1% (I've asked them all).

Or even, is the actual salt these products use something to question? Any specific we should look for? (Kerrygold use Refined food grade salt which apparently is the highest grade available and adheres to all EU regulatory requirements, would this be okay?)

What butters/cheeses do you folks use and do you care for the anti caking agents? (I'm here in the UK)

Thanks!!

paymanz

I have read a quote from peat that he said anti cakings in salt is not a big problem but he prefers the ones without them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals