Anti-A people, how do you respond to D?

RealNeat

I've been researching the relationship of vitamin A and D. Before I give any of my own input I'd like to know how the people who benefit from vitamin A restriction feel on vitamin D supps or intentional sun bathing. Please include your history of pharmaceutical A use if applicable.

somuch4food

I've never used vit A supplements apart from what is fortified in milk products in Canada. Sunbathing is beneficial to me and vit D supplements make me quite irritable/impatient.

I benefit from low A, but believe it's more the low carotenoids that does it for me. Many plants don't seem to agree with me.

winter

I have a history of accutane and retin-a use. Many of my health issues started when I supplemented about 4000 IU of vitamin D a day for a few months, while being fruitarian. Dizziness, vision problems, muscle problems.
I think vitamin D makes me react to vitamin A and lutein much much worse, maybe it's an immune response and or hypercalcemia. It's the same with sun exposure. I tried sun exposure for the last few months while being on a low VA diet, and things are worse than ever.

The only time I felt a little better was when I avoided the sun and high vitamin D foods completely and doing OMAD a few years ago, before low VA.
Back then my serum 25(OH)D level was between 5 and 10 ng/mL.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals