Anthony Fauci: 40 Years Of Lies From AZT To Remdesivir

Drareg

This article is worth a read, it highlights the lies this hobbit has been spreading for decades and when questioned he doesn’t answer, no accountability as usual within big pharma and certainly none when it’s intertwined with government and warfare.

Der Spiegel done an interview with hobbit fauci recently and as usual it’s a puff piece, the new style of journalism is paid for puff pieces under the guise of impartiality, it’s probably Bill Epstein gates paying for this, we already know his foundations tentacles has well and truly breached many media outlets and national broadcasters like the BBC, national broadcasters now take money from billionaires as well as the tax payer, how can impartiality exist in a model like this?

Anthony Fauci: 40 Years of Lies From AZT to Remdesivir

Rand56

Plus this Fraud spoke at Georgetown Univ. on 1/10/17, just prior to the Trump administration taking office. He said that the upcoming administration will deal with a surprise outbreak. Guess he is psychic huh.

Jem Oz

Thanks for this. Fauci is a pathetic weasel of a man with blood on his hands

tankasnowgod

Great article. Fauci will pop up in those AIDS dissident documentaries quite frequently (as stock footage, or news excerpt), and he completely lines up with image painted in the article.

Check this starting at 54 minutes-

Weird how much the Weston Blot has in common with the COVID PCR, huh? I also find it interesting that AZT was sold under the name "Retrovir." Does Fauci have a patent on all dangerous drugs that start and end with the letter R?

"People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots. He’s been here for 500 years.  Fauci is a disaster. If I listened to him, we’d have 500,000 deaths." - Donald Trump

Well, I agree with the first part Mr. President, but why did you put that little treasonous troll on the Coronavirus Task Force in the First Place? He's one of the most obvious swamp creatures possible, you should have fired him in Feb. 2017. All the federal agencies like the NIAID fall under the Executive branch. I sure hope this disaster is some sort of 4D chess, but I'm pretty far from "trusting the plan" at this point.

Rand56

Well, I agree with the first part Mr. President, but why did you put that little treasonous troll on the Coronavirus Task Force in the First Place? He's one of the most obvious swamp creatures possible, you should have fired him in Feb. 2017. All the federal agencies like the NIAID fall under the Executive branch. I sure hope this disaster is some sort of 4D chess, but I'm pretty far from "trusting the plan" at this point.

Because Trump is a swamp creature himself. He's just an actor puppet for The Cabal. It's no 4D chess. The only 4D chess going on, is Trump duping <Don the Con> his supporters thinking he's an "outsider" <lol, laughable> who is going to bring to Justice swamp creatures in D.C.

Geronimo

"You are not your opinions. Always be willing to change your mind. The person who has never been wrong knows everything or knows nothing"

tankasnowgod

Because Trump is a swamp creature himself. He's just an actor puppet for The Cabal. It's no 4D chess. The only 4D chess going on, is Trump duping <Don the Con> his supporters thinking he's an "outsider" <lol, laughable> who is going to bring to Justice swamp creatures in D.C.

I get where you are coming from, but I still don't buy this narrative, Trump did more damage to the Cabal's primary propaganda weapon (the Mass Satanic Media) than any other leader in world history. Five years of non-stop attacks on Trump, and he just kept on exposing their lies. Nothing ever stuck. I don't buy that torching the media's credibility was part of "the plan." I reeks of a last ditch effort to regain control. Several assassination attempts, not only on Trump, but on the lives of Trump associates in government, like Rand Paul and Devin Nunes, make me think they are not the puppets you seem to think they are.

I still see enough evidence to put Trump into the "maybe" category, which is still the best choice for President of anyone since Reagan, who I believe did want to end the WRM, but was totally controlled after the attempt on his life in 81.

Rand56

I get where you are coming from, but I still don't buy this narrative, Trump did more damage to the Cabal's primary propaganda weapon (the Mass Satanic Media) than any other leader in world history. Five years of non-stop attacks on Trump, and he just kept on exposing their lies. Nothing ever stuck. I don't buy that torching the media's credibility was part of "the plan." I reeks of a last ditch effort to regain control. Several assassination attempts, not only on Trump, but on the lives of Trump associates in government, like Rand Paul and Devin Nunes, make me think they are not the puppets you seem to think they are.

I still see enough evidence to put Trump into the "maybe" category, which is still the best choice for President of anyone since Reagan, who I believe did want to end the WRM, but was totally controlled after the attempt on his life in 81.

Bottom line is, Trump had a Kabbalah teacher, and he has participated in numerous numbers rituals. If anyone thinks their use of this on us every single day is a good thing, they'd be sadly mistaken. Also, if anyone thinks this plandemic is all china's fault, I have some oceanfront property in Arizona to sell you. Trump knows what's going on.

tankasnowgod

Also, if anyone thinks this plandemic is all china's fault, I have some oceanfront property in Arizona to sell you. Trump knows what's going on.

Of course it's not all China's fault. I don't even believe that there was even a discovery of a "novel virus." You don't even need one. China was certainly useful as the first country to force a lockdown experiment on their people, regardless.

The CDC and WHO have been running this operation from the beginning. Behind them, you have the usual globalist players, the CFR, the Trilateral Commission, the UN (the WHO is part of the UN), the BIS, and other unnamed Banksters behind them. There was an 11 month propaganda campaign going on, obviously organized and funded. I would have to assume that Trump understands this (probably at a greater level than I do) regardless of whether he is a puppet or the real deal. He was even calling out the fraud early on.

However, as the head of the executive branch, he would not have had the power to stop it. World trade had already seized up in February, corporations had already instituted "work from home" policies, sports teams, and concert promoters had already cancelled many events before ANY US government intervention at any level, and all that intervention came from the treasonous governors and mayors. The President isn't a king, how much power did he have? I like Jon Rappoport's idea of Trump forcing open the economy with the military (or Federal police forces, such as the FBI, ATF and such), but that could be an opening to MORE tyranny than we already have. Trump may have thought his best decision was to roll with this nonsense. Truly, it might have been the best option. And Trump might have used it against the WRM in some ways. Remember this Jim Bianco editorial?

The Fed's Cure Risks Being Worse Than the Disease

If he doesn't understand what's going on, well, that would mean he probably was fighting the World Revolutionary Movement, but woefully unprepared to do so.

Rand56

I'll just add one more thing, and I'm off this thread. Most everyone believes it's all about Left vs. Right. It's because we have all been brainwashed to believe this. It's bigger than this. Puppetmasters playing both sides. Divide and Conquer. Hegelian Dialectic.

I have no dog in this fight. I'm not voting for either one of these Puppets. Guess what Trumpanzees, FNC puts out propaganda too, so it's just not the liberal rag networks that do it. These networks are all part of the act, Divide and Conquer theater. If FNC was so awesome, then they wouldn't have lied to us also about 9-11.

tankasnowgod

I'll just add one more thing, and I'm off this thread. Most everyone believes it's all about Left vs. Right. It's because we have all been brainwashed to believe this. It's bigger than this. Puppetmasters playing both sides. Divide and Conquer. Hegelian Dialectic.

Duh. I read Cathy O'Brien's book and the "The Franklin Coverup," and think the Bush Crime Family was the worst. Some of the horrific things Hunter Biden's being accused of? I believe Pappy Bush did all that and far worse.

I have no dog in this fight. I'm not voting for either one of these Puppets. Guess what Trumpanzees, FNC puts out propaganda too, so it's just not the liberal rag networks that do it. These networks are all part of the act, Divide and Conquer theater. If FNC was so awesome, then they wouldn't have lied to us also about 9-11.

It's like, you really don't know much about most Trump supporters. If you did, you would know that most don't think all that much about Fox, the exceptions being Hannity and Tucker. The main perception of Trump from supporters is that he is outside of the establishment, which includes most Republicans representatives.

Rand56

Whatever happened to "Lock her up"? lol. That was never going to happen, and he knew it.

Rand56

"33", 000 emails? lol. No doubt a horse**** fabricated number. "They" like this number, I'd say it runs a close second to the number 47.

tankasnowgod

Whatever happened to "Lock her up"? lol. That was never going to happen, and he knew it.

That wasn't so much a "Trump Promise" as a chant from the crowd at rallies. Of course, if there is an investigation into a crime family like the Clintons, it would take several years to be done correctly, and any investigative unit would not comment on it during the course of the investigation.

Rand56

That wasn't so much a "Trump Promise" as a chant from the crowd at rallies. Of course, if there is an investigation into a crime family like the Clintons, it would take several years to be done correctly, and any investigative unit would not comment on it during the course of the investigation.

I'm not saying the Clinton's are innocent, but I don't think it will ever happen. IF more investigative resources are put into this, at best, it will be blamed on some low level fall guy Stooge. Hillary and Bill won't be touched.

Rand56

But as you know, our Gov't is great at sweeping s*** under the rug. "Nothing more to see here, move along."

AdoTintor

Starting to read Plague* by J. Mikovits right now and I gather he is going to play a starring role in the story.

*One scientist's intrepid search for the truth about human retroviruses and ME/CFS, Autism, and other diseases.

Back
Top Bottom