Ant (secret) Society V Human Society

Drareg

This is a good documentary if you ignore the narrators obvious bent,it gives a quick overview of what is unfolding about the complexity of Ants.
If you don't have time for it,the gist of it can be got from about 45 mins on,the whole thing is worth it though.

Keep in mind Mae Wan Ho's living rainbow h2o when watching. The narrator pushes the word "chemical" a lot but the way Mae Wan Ho described suits it more IMO.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Isn't Ant sexual behaviour interesting? What would Sigmund Freud think?
So many Ants not getting any action and not complaining,just getting on with it,grafting away creating master pieces.

nikolabeacon

Isn't Ant sexual behaviour interesting? What would Sigmund Freud think?
So many Ants not getting any action and not complaining,just getting on with it,grafting away creating master pieces.
Ants like bees are like an examples of small universes. Word that that describe its the best is SYNERGY SYNERGY is the only word in our language that means behavior of whole systems unpredicted by the separately observed behaviors of any of the system's separate parts or any subassembly of the system's parts. There is nothing in the chemistry of of a toenail that predicts the existence of a human being. Universes is synergetic. Life is synergetic.
I am so happy i have a privilege that we have bees in family And that i was able to see And study and learn many things about their life And organizations which can be implemented in human society too.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Ants like bees are like an examples of small universes. Word that that describe its the best is SYNERGY SYNERGY is the only word in our language that means behavior of whole systems unpredicted by the separately observed behaviors of any of the system's separate parts or any subassembly of the system's parts. There is nothing in the chemistry of of a toenail that predicts the existence of a human being. Universes is synergetic. Life is synergetic.
I am so happy i have a privilege that we have bees in family And that i was able to see And study and learn many things about their life And organizations which can be implemented in human society too.

I think the upcoming documentary on David Bohm will cover this type of behaviour,the ideal way for humans to function,essentially all are undivided.

nikolabeacon

Yes. And currently we operate exactly opposite of synergy. Tricky thjng is that word Synergy explains the best even our own bodies. And we are in Synergy with environment.. And all This talk about nutrition, hormones And other environment effects....are not so easy to accomplish exactly because Synergy is not so easy to understand....to gather everything that we humanss discovered to this day about our own bodies And our environment and whole universes And try to understand all that...there are so many unknowns.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom