Anscestral Supplements Beef thyroid or Idealabs Tyromix/Tyronene?

Meathead

I have been taking grass fed thyroid and it has made me feel great. Improved mood, libido, and my energy. I have only taken 1 a day for the past 2 months. (Very low dose) I’m running out and love @haidut products and want to try something similar to it. Is tyromix or tyronene similar? Would you guys recommend it? Just need a small dose of it.

OP
M

Meathead

Bump for those who haven’t seen the thread and can help me out

rr1

I think TyroMax would be the closest (different to TyroMix)

Last edited:
Yeah, tyronene and tyromix are, respectively, pure t3 and t3+t4, it's just that these are synthetic( nothing wrong with that, I personally have been using tyronene for almost 2 years and just ordered some tyromix).

Tyromax is NDT( natural desiccated thyroid), so it should work for you too.

OP
M

Meathead

Thanks guys I went ahead and purchased Tyromax. Going to start with 1 drop since I only took 1 pill of the AS Thyroid.

golder

When I used to monitor my
Temps they were less than 98 usually 96-97. I haven’t checked in a while but feel so much better taking a super low dose of the thyroid
I doubt that 1 drop of Tyromax would equate to the same amount of thyroid as a cap of the Ancestral? Anyone have any idea?

OP
M

Meathead

Yes. Are you taking just the one drop or more? Thanks

Just one drop. Towards the end of the anscestral supps thyroid I was getting ridiculously hungry and tired and I’ve always just taken 1 pill. So I’m only doing 1 drop of tyromax and rubbing on my arm. I know it’s a tiny bit but I think I it helps...my temps are still low though. Hopefully eating more nutritious will help. Been eating these beef liver crisps lately half a bag at a time plus my other nutrient dense food so we’ll see. Temps are at low 97 at night 96 in am...

Just one drop. Towards the end of the anscestral supps thyroid I was getting ridiculously hungry and tired and I’ve always just taken 1 pill. So I’m only doing 1 drop of tyromax and rubbing on my arm. I know it’s a tiny bit but I think I it helps...my temps are still low though. Hopefully eating more nutritious will help. Been eating these beef liver crisps lately half a bag at a time plus my other nutrient dense food so we’ll see. Temps are at low 97 at night 96 in am...
I think tyromax requires digestion to be available, so using it on the skin is probably not gonna work. With the synthetic t3 or t4, it seems to work transdermally.

OP
M

Meathead

I think tyromax requires digestion to be available, so using it on the skin is probably not gonna work. With the synthetic t3 or t4, it seems to work transdermally.
Good call. Took 2 drops with liquid yesterday. Worked great.

Mauritio

Good call. Took 2 drops with liquid yesterday. Worked great.
Can you compare the ancestral supplement and this one already ?

OP
M

Meathead

Can you compare the ancestral supplement and this one already ?
Sorry for the lack of updates. I stopped all thyroid. Made me too hungry and tired. I guess I didn’t need it. I only used 1 drop too barely any.

Dr. B

I doubt that 1 drop of Tyromax would equate to the same amount of thyroid as a cap of the Ancestral? Anyone have any idea?
i believe he said one capsule of ancestral thyroid contains 30mg freeze dried thyroid gland, but it is non defatted. its comparable to 1 grain of the NDT products i believe. since its the full thyroid it has t1, t2, t3, t4, calcitonin and parathyroid. probably safer to consume it in higher doses and less side effects than synthetic t3 t4

Mauritio

Sorry for the lack of updates. I stopped all thyroid. Made me too hungry and tired. I guess I didn’t need it. I only used 1 drop too barely any.
Thanks anyway.

Kray

Hi Meathead- I just read this thread. Are you still not doing any thyroid, either glandular or Tyromax?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals