Another Recommendation Thread, But Lost On What I Should Buy(Germany)

LeeLemonoil

I don’t buy into the tanning-scare. Melanin is protective.
Alle Ding' sind Gift und nichts ohn' Gift; allein die Dosis macht, das ein Ding' kein Gift ist.

OP
UltraSuperior

UltraSuperior

**** why is it so hard to get decent room lightning? Every lamp I find is LED. What are other people doing to get adequate room lightning?

OP
UltraSuperior

UltraSuperior

EDIT:

Oh my god. I found out something hilarious. The whole time I was looking for a incandescent bulbs for my room. I just checked the bulb in my room that was already there when I moved in and its a ******* Glühlampe already:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.. So much wasted effort.

Now I just need to find a solution for a reading light.

Last edited:

boris

Actually I am not sure. I heard people had trouble falling asleep when using them late at night and I heard that you shouldn't use it too long. But apparently Ray wrote in his latest newsletter that 30 minutes of red light at night can help you sleep better.

boris

boris

Good question. Earlier I wanted to build some kind of crude stand or wall fixture, like you mentionend with the cheap stand. But this 200w is so bright and my ceiling is pretty low, so I don't really need a desk light.

EDIT:

Oh my god. I found out something hilarious. The whole time I was looking for a incandescent bulbs for my room. I just checked the bulb in my room that was already there when I moved in and its a ******* Glühlampe already:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.. So much wasted effort.

Now I just need to find a solution for a reading light.

Good one :lol:

redred

Actually I am not sure. I heard people had trouble falling asleep when using them late at night and I heard that you shouldn't use it too long. But apparently Ray wrote in his latest newsletter that 30 minutes of red light at night can help you sleep better.
I like my combo of strong halogen light, gluhlampe and some red infrared chicken lights

ofc the sun is the best no protest but you gotta do what you gotta do

boris

Yes I found out I have a 57W incandescent in my room. But what do you do for reading/desk light?

Oh, I just remembered this thing here from my bookmarks!
Good for up to 300w https://www.amazon.de/MagiDeal-Schwanenhals-Lampenfassung-Glühbirne-Wärmestrahler/dp/B071QYJLY9/
51%2B7MVaKqjL._AC_SL1024_.jpg

LeeLemonoil

guten tag bill gates

Not everybody here is in his early twenties without penunzen. I meant it „comparably“, it seems a good and practical device and there are more expensive ones out there that really seem a rip off

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals