another nail in the Plandemic coffin

Rick K

Not surprisingly the YouTube links are a dead end but Bit Chute is working. My fervent hope is that this and other lawsuits will tear down the assumption that government can usurp the Constitution and pass laws and regulations which are nothing but criminal and that law enforcement will also be held accountable for protecting the fascist state and not the people they are sworn to serve.

Drareg

Not surprisingly the YouTube links are a dead end but Bit Chute is working. My fervent hope is that this and other lawsuits will tear down the assumption that government can usurp the Constitution and pass laws and regulations which are nothing but criminal and that law enforcement will also be held accountable for protecting the fascist state and not the people they are sworn to serve.

The UN, the EU and the rest of globalists hate nation states, constitutions are in place in many nation states, they have no respect for them, they generally ignore and enact unconstitutional laws until someone appeals in this manner, the EU law supersedes nation states law.

Italys government collapsed recently, I hope they have referendum and opt out of EU and it collapses, the EU are hellbent on destroying nation states, it’s insane our own politicians are actively pursuing this goal, its a complete scam as the public are never told the real agenda. The EU was supposed to be about trade not control of nation states cultures and meanings.
The EU is desperate to control culture under the guise of "humanitarianism" , they believe they can hoodwink the younger generations and get migrants on their side, this will set off wars in Europe, the reason they are pumping the anti white narrative is because they are getting nervous of a backlash, trying to shame people into believing they are white supremacists if they don’t go along, people are getting fed up of this.

pauljacob

What's the bitchute link?

TibRex

What's the bitchute link?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom