Another good reason to avoid tap water

LA

Hi Pina, - seems like all tap water everyplace in the world is toxic in some way.
Water contains viruses so perhaps distilling our water is why we have not been sick since we had the H1N1 influenza virus (Swine Flu) in 2009. Also we never purchase anything canned or bottled in water such as mushrooms, olives, oysters, etc, etc in water. In addition to removing viruses from our tap water by distilling it - the process also removes Arsenic, Asbestos, Bacteria, Copper, Cyanide, Lead, Mercury, Nitrate and many other contaminants.

P

Peatness

Hi Pina, - seems like all tap water everyplace in the world is toxic in some way.
Water contains viruses so perhaps distilling our water is why we have not been sick since we had the H1N1 influenza virus (Swine Flu) in 2009. Also we never purchase anything canned or bottled in water such as mushrooms, olives, oysters, etc, etc in water. In addition to removing viruses from our tap water by distilling it - the process also removes Arsenic, Asbestos, Bacteria, Copper, Cyanide, Lead, Mercury, Nitrate and many other contaminants.
Thanks. Which water distiller do you use?

LA

Thanks. Which water distiller do you use?
No longer marketed although perhaps you can find one previously owned, as we did. Read posting #50:
"We use a medium sized Water Distiller with a 5 gallon holding tank + 2.5 gallon boiler for all our consumable water needs including cooking. It stands on the floor. After the water is in the holding tank we use the distiller's spigot/tap to release the water into a Brita pitcher with a carbon filter and change the filter as needed."

Perhaps something like it is available where you are in the UK. We use a Stainless Steel standup. Anything smaller is a waste of time since we avoid drinking any tap water and use distilled water for cooking, making coffee, tea, etc. When we hard-boil eggs we use tap-water, since boiling water will remove viruses, remove the pan when the eggs have boiled long enough pour as much water out of the pan as possible then use metal tongs to place the eggs unbroken on a dish. I use a small everyday napkin, placed in the dish, to absorb any water, so the eggs donot re-absorb any dripping tap-water while cooling.
We do not "cool them" by using tap water.

posted more information too:

P

Peatness

No longer marketed although perhaps you can find one previously owned, as we did. Read posting #50:
"We use a medium sized Water Distiller with a 5 gallon holding tank + 2.5 gallon boiler for all our consumable water needs including cooking. It stands on the floor. After the water is in the holding tank we use the distiller's spigot/tap to release the water into a Brita pitcher with a carbon filter and change the filter as needed."

Perhaps something like it is available where you are in the UK. We use a Stainless Steel standup. Anything smaller is a waste of time since we avoid drinking any tap water and use distilled water for cooking, making coffee, tea, etc. When we hard-boil eggs we use tap-water, since boiling water will remove viruses, remove the pan when the eggs have boiled long enough pour as much water out of the pan as possible then use metal tongs to place the eggs unbroken on a dish. I use a small everyday napkin, placed in the dish, to absorb any water, so the eggs donot re-absorb any dripping tap-water while cooling.
We do not "cool them" by using tap water.

posted more information too:
Thank you

johnsmith

I stopped drinking tap water a few months ago and switched to bottled water, but I hear bottled water is also bad.

What's the answer?

Get a berkey? ... or a Mini Classic CT Distiller? ... Is the Mini Classic CT Distiller worth the price?

P

Peatness

I stopped drinking tap water a few months ago and switched to bottled water, but I hear bottled water is also bad.

What's the answer?

Get a berkey? ... or a Mini Classic CT Distiller? ... Is the Mini Classic CT Distiller worth the price?
Dr Peat recently said reverse osmosis is the most effective practical way to filter water.

David PS

What's the answer?

My answer is www.findaspring.com I do not expect that everyone will have access to a spring.

Dr. B

Not sure why the Guardian is investigating tap water in the US..........

are they truly forever chemicals. if you drank US tap water all your life up until 21 or so, can you heal the damage? I'd imagine you can at least recover a lot of the damage the longer you stay away from the tap water?

LA

are they truly forever chemicals. if you drank US tap water all your life up until 21 or so, can you heal the damage? I'd imagine you can at least recover a lot of the damage the longer you stay away from the tap water?
We humans have a great ability to self-heal. Distill your water then put it through charcoal/carbon filters. Vitamin C, Ascorbic acid will help flush your body. Get enough sleep, be careful what you eat and drink.

Dr. B

We humans have a great ability to self-heal. Distill your water then put it through charcoal/carbon filters. Vitamin C, Ascorbic acid will help flush your body. Get enough sleep, be careful what you eat and drink.
i dont drink water unless its soda once in a while. the liquid sources are all whole milk, coconut water, or fruit juices

LA

i dont drink water unless its soda once in a while. the liquid sources are all whole milk, coconut water, or fruit juices
We all need to do what is best for ourselves. Everyone is different. I enjoy drinking distilled poured through carbon filters. We also make our coffee and cook our food with it. We drink organic tea once in a while. I enjoy Organic Green tea with Jasmine my husband enjoys Black tea. I often add distilled water to my organic orange juice due to the acidic burn in most supplies now that the world is going through this mess. We purchase Organic without pulp. Other than Organic milk and what is noted above I dont drink anything else although once in a while I take a few sips of Aloe Vera juice if I have a brand that is 100% Aloe Vera with no additives. We used to grow some and squeeze it as needed.

wzuo

what do you think about filtering water with just "katalox light" filter? I have my own well and I'm removing iron by using that filter. Is reverse osmosis still needed after that filter? My well water is pretty clean even without that filter, just having little too much iron and I live in clean environment

52c56b2a4280c94a400e4d7961b7f75d.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom