Another good reason to avoid tap water

equipoise

bottled water from Europe has cocaine residue

bottled water from Germany has cocaine residue

Drinking OJ won't help you since 99% of OJ on market is made by reconstructing the concentrate... with tap water.
Milk and fresh fruit seems most optimal

Dr. B

Drinking OJ won't help you since 99% of OJ on market is made by reconstructing the concentrate... with tap water.
doesnt it have to be labelled as such? many are labelled not from concentrate
what about the organic Oj found ad whole foods, costco etc? these ones do actually have a separation that occurs if you dont shake them. theres solid material that settles at the bottom. according to Ray this means its "real" orange juice since there is separation?

BearWithMe

doesnt it have to be labelled as such? many are labelled not from concentrate
what about the organic Oj found ad whole foods, costco etc? these ones do actually have a separation that occurs if you dont shake them. theres solid material that settles at the bottom. according to Ray this means its "real" orange juice since there is separation?
When it is explicitly labeled as "Not from concentrate", then yes, it is not reconstructed with tap water. But how many OJ brands are labeled as such? Less than 1% (and they are prohibitively expensive)

Dr. B

When it is explicitly labeled as "Not from concentrate", then yes, it is not reconstructed with tap water. But how many OJ brands are labeled as such? Less than 1% (and they are prohibitively expensive)
ah really? i thought even the cheap stuff
the cheap stuff i think is like simply orange? its not organic, but its not from concentrate.
the expensive stuff is the organic certified not from concentrate. thesejuices actually taste sweeter and better. theyre around $5, for a 59oz container. how much OJ do you drink? I drink 16oz a day so for me its not too bad getting the top end, organic not from concentrate juice

BearWithMe

ah really? i thought even the cheap stuff
the cheap stuff i think is like simply orange? its not organic, but its not from concentrate.
the expensive stuff is the organic certified not from concentrate. thesejuices actually taste sweeter and better. theyre around $5, for a 59oz container. how much OJ do you drink? I drink 16oz a day so for me its not too bad getting the top end, organic not from concentrate juice
Ah, they indeed do taste better!

In this case, it is absolutely doable. I would spend €600 monthly just on OJ if I would do that.

Dr. B

Ah, they indeed do taste better!

In this case, it is absolutely doable. I would spend €600 monthly just on OJ if I would do that.
which country are you in mate?
what is that value in dollars? that's a lot of OJ, here in the US $600 would get you like 60 gallons of the highest quality organic not from concentrate OJ

equipoise

I can't even buy good OJ from store, no matter the price. Apple juice or grape juice on the other hand easily. Can get a gallon of really good sweet apple juice for the equivalent of $3

Dr. B

I can't even buy good OJ from store, no matter the price. Apple juice or grape juice on the other hand easily. Can get a gallon of really good sweet apple juice for the equivalent of $3
are you in europe

LA

We use a medium sized Water Distiller with a 5 gallon holding tank + 2.5 gallon boiler for all our consumable water needs including cooking. It stands on the floor. After the water is in the holding tank we use the distiller's spigot/tap to release the water into a Brita pitcher with a carbon filter and change the filter as needed. We keep a few of the pitchers out on the kitchen counters/tables, etc in case we need more water for whatever we are cooking, drinking, etc.
This is an ‘example’ of the filter although they are available at Target and other places too:

LA

distilled-bottled-carbon-rev-osmosis-britafilter.jpg

bagotage

Is this true of even "not-from-concentrate" OJ??? I can certainly taste the difference between from-concentrate and not-from-concentrate—even the lowest-quality not-from-concentrate stuff from, say, Tropicana.

EDIT: missed earlier replies, sorry!

Dr. B

Is this true of even "not-from-concentrate" OJ??? I can certainly taste the difference between from-concentrate and not-from-concentrate—even the lowest-quality not-from-concentrate stuff from, say, Tropicana.

organic vs non organic has big taste difference, organic always tastes sweet for me, non organic, even the expensive cold pressed fresh squeezed OJ, always tastes too sour and tart

the kirkland signature and many bottled water brands are reverse osmosis filtered, and ozone purified.
i dont know about all that stuff, but the fluoride is gone from them.
what method does waterwise use...? from my understanding you can't get any better than reverse osmosis for filters...
then in addition to the filter, you can use ultraviolet treatment, chlorine treatment, or ozone treatment to further purify the water, and it gets rid of some fluoride too in ozones case at least.
im curious what methods waterwise uses... it seems like marketing... carbon filtration is the brita filter i dont think that removes much and it leaves fluoride in there, which is a good thing according to the brita company..

BearWithMe

When the OJ is marked as "not-from-concentrate", it does not contain tap water.

LA

Milk and fresh fruit seems most optimal
For us the meaning of fresh fruit is that we are able to walk outside or visit a neighbor or relative, hold a hand up near the ripe fruit, touch it a little and it should effortlessly drop into the hand. This healthy ripe fruit is not available all year and when it is available most of the fruit generally ripens within a short time span. There are a few late blooming fruit trees and most of the markets sell fruit all year although it is IMPORTED so it might have been picked before it was ripe so it appears to be ripe once it is put on the shelf although often the taste is not a ripened on the tree taste.

LA

im curious what methods waterwise uses... it seems like marketing... carbon filtration is the brita filter i dont think that removes much and it leaves fluoride in there, which is a good thing according to the brita company..
Sorry I should have removed the Waterwise title. The column headings are better understood without the waterwise blurb.
The columns in what I posted indicate what is in 5 various water products:
Tap-Water, Bottled-Water, Carbon-Filtered, Reverse-Osmosis, and Distilled-and-CarbonFiltered

In 2008/2009 a good friend (old-timey nurse/healer) purchased a countertop Waterwise distiller. March 2009 I requested a promo package from the company and purchased a countertop model for my parents. My husband and I had been purchasing bottled water for some years and wanted another option.

Reverse Osmosis requires too much maintenance and the filters, at that time, were proprietary therefore too expensive although perhaps they are now all standard filters.

Waterwise had (may still have) some stainless steel standup distillers. We did not go for their product.
My husband did not like the Ww prices and that some of the parts were plastic so he looked around and found an estate-sale listed on Craig’s list in 2009 that had an almost never used steel water distiller. It was 2 counties away and would require a long 100mile drive so he negotiated in advance based on the photos. He drove there, examined it in person and brought it home in one day.

Distilled water is a life-safer. After the water distills we place a Brita carafe with a charcoal filter under the distiller faucet, let the water drip through the filter and use that water for making coffee, cooking food and drinking water.

Cleaning maintenance includes blowing off the hoses, checking and cleaning the fan blades,oiling the fan motor,check fan bolts, washer on distiller faucet and dusting off the condenser tube fins. He recently replaced the timer switch.

LA

Are there any brands that contain psylocibin or acid? I'd much prefer that to cocaine
one time I read that a cache of vintage blue vial was saved (someplace) for further research. Does Switzerland sell Mineral water? If so and if you purchase any - then perhaps you will experience Dr. Niels Bohr Quantum physics application as Vedantic conceptual reality. Be your own Guinea pig. Please take good notes on paper for better retention over the changing years. Seems there is a plan to eliminate much on the net other than sales venues for big tech. Best wishes

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom