Constant weight loss
Insomnia
Rhinitis
amenorrhea (5 months)
PCOS
hot flashes
Nocturia

History:
Was breastfed for a month, formula fed after that (Mother was anorexic most of her youth)
Was given lots of fluoride pills for strong teeth
From ages 6-13 was fed a hypo caloric diet of predominantly PUFA laden junk food
Braces ****88 me up
Went through extreme stress and experienced domestic violence ages 14-18

Making a log to track progress and avoid flip-flopping/going round in circles wrt dietary changes

Warning: Will probably not be adhering to the peat principles for very much longer. These two people’s logs resonate very strongly with me and peating did not do them any favours:

Shrimp's Peat Log- Thyroid, Anxiety And Acne Issues, Oh My!

Adult Acne. What The Hell Is Wrong With People Like Me?

OP
U

ursidae

I got some intense digestive distress after consuming overcooked potatoes the other day. Followed by fever, joint pain, neuralgia, rhinitis flare up, headaches and insomnia. Temps got up to 39.5 yesterday and there was diarrhoea with blood in it. Fever is gone today, seems like it was a virus. My family forced me to fast so I didn’t eat for 20 hours. Following the fast, my tongue was white which hasn’t really been a problem until now. every attempt to eat today has resulted in debilitating pain. The doctors in my family want heal my gut with toast, I feel like these people have been trained to kill
I tried to eat honey, an overcooked courgette, cucumber, a small slice of beef, cocoa butter, a ripe peach and watermelon. Severe pain every time.
Every time my digestion changes for the worse the new problem sticks around forever. I don’t think I’m gonna make it if this persists. I must have consumed under 100 cal today

Last edited:

Jessie

Have you tried bone broth yet? You can make your own, Kettle & Fire also sells a high quality grassfed beef bone broth. There's no fiber or solids of any kind in it, and it's filled with gut soothing and repairing amino acids.

I think this should be tolerable even to the most compromised digestive systems. For sugar you could try just taking tablespoons of raw honey until you improve and can tolerate more foods. I guess I'm probably just recommending a highly modified version of the GAPS protocol here. But I do think there's a lot of merit to that.

I also would gently encourage you to look into antibiotics. Low dose penicillin or low dose tetracycline for a couple weeks may make a big improvement.

OP
U

ursidae

Have you tried bone broth yet? You can make your own, Kettle & Fire also sells a high quality grassfed beef bone broth. There's no fiber or solids of any kind in it, and it's filled with gut soothing and repairing amino acids.

I think this should be tolerable even to the most compromised digestive systems. For sugar you could try just taking tablespoons of raw honey until you improve and can tolerate more foods. I guess I'm probably just recommending a highly modified version of the GAPS protocol here. But I do think there's a lot of merit to that.

I also would gently encourage you to look into antibiotics. Low dose penicillin or low dose tetracycline for a couple weeks may make a big improvement.
I tried drinking fruit juice and got intense pain. It’s unbelievable to have pain from juice
Yes I consume beef bone broth almost every day even though the taste is really off putting
I tried eating white rice, beef and a lot of bone broth for dinner and the pain wasn’t as extreme but it was still bad
I may attempt the potato protein soup tomorrow
I have ordered camphosal but I’m scared of playing around with antibiotics at this point

Jessie

I think honey is probably more tolerable to a sensitive digestive tract then fruit would be. I would give that a shot. However, if that proves to be too bad as well, a simple syrup made from sugar and water would work. Taking a tablespoon of honey/syrup every 1-2 hours will give you roughly 200 grams of carbohydrate by the end of the day.

You could try chicken bone broth, taste may be more pleasant. I would recommend skimming the fat on chicken though.

In your situation, I would probably avoid any and all starch right now, including rice. The beef may or may not need to be limited. If you have low stomach acid, the beef or any solid meat could cause issues. The bone broth will provide you with enough nutrition, and the proline/glycine in it will help stimulate the production of more hydrochloric acid.

The potato protein soup could be very good if tolerated. It's quite tasty when salted as well. The raw juice should be strained thoroughly. I use a metal mesh strainer lined with cheesecloth. Cook for at least 45 minutes.

Haven't tried camphosal yet, but it should produce similar effects to antibiotics. Monolaurin would be an excellent all natural "antibiotic" to try as well.

I tried drinking fruit juice and got intense pain. It’s unbelievable to have pain from juice
Yes I consume beef bone broth almost every day even though the taste is really off putting
I tried eating white rice, beef and a lot of bone broth for dinner and the pain wasn’t as extreme but it was still bad
I may attempt the potato protein soup tomorrow
I have ordered camphosal but I’m scared of playing around with antibiotics at this point

Important: Use the described Foods and eggyolks, phospholipids are highly important for intestinal function,blend them in a mixer very very finely, dilute it with Water to reach the more optimal fluid content of 70-80% Water content like in uncooked Foods and see if that improves pain and indigestion. drink it fast like a Hero. Please try it! For Antibiotics, Amoxicilline is a good all around chem. But try other avenues first. I would advise against Honey, because it isnt microbiologically safe.

@ursidae how long are you low PUFA? Are you taking Aspirin or other irritating substances?
I saw a Animal study which showed strong relieve from experimental Colitis via intake of Flaxseed Oil. Maybe you should try 2x/ 5g Flaxseed Oil to Meals? Also the Coconut advice for Lauric Acid.

OP
U

ursidae

Important: Use the described Foods and eggyolks, phospholipids are highly important for intestinal function,blend them in a mixer very very finely, dilute it with Water to reach the more optimal fluid content of 70-80% Water content like in uncooked Foods and see if that improves pain and indigestion. drink it fast like a Hero. Please try it! For Antibiotics, Amoxicilline is a good all around chem. But try other avenues first. I would advise against Honey, because it isnt microbiologically safe.
I’ve been getting 5-7 grams of PUFA a day from raw eggs and from seafood for about two months now. I stopped the eggs because the fat was making me nauseous. Should I discard the egg whites?

I’ve been getting 5-7 grams of PUFA a day from raw eggs and from seafood for about two months now. I stopped the eggs because the fat was making me nauseous. Should I discard the egg whites?

What is your World Region? what PUFA? Ratio between 6:3? Is the information reliable. Not sure about the egg whites, but the yolk is the important thing. And coconut oil for simultaneous antibiotic effect. Maybe, only maybe raw garlic, also finely blend. The Regeneration needs all Vitamins and Elements in increased dosages. If you are in the USA, Thorne Research 2/day seems like a good Multi. Maybe do not consume raw eggs? Soft Boil them. The bacteria are on the outside.

OP
U

ursidae

What is your World Region? what PUFA? Ratio between 6:3? Is the information reliable. Not sure about the egg whites, but the yolk is the important thing. And coconut oil for simultaneous antibiotic effect. Maybe, only maybe raw garlic, also finely blend. The Regeneration needs all Vitamins and Elements in increased dosages. If you are in the USA, Thorne Research 2/day seems like a good Multi. Maybe do not consume raw eggs? Soft Boil them. The bacteria are on the outside.
Southeastern Europe. Mostly raw form
0.7 g O3 : 3.7 g O6 for example, I use cronometer. I have issues with coconut oil it causes discomfort

Southeastern Europe. Mostly raw form
0.7 g O3 : 3.7 g O6 for example, I use cronometer. I have issues with coconut oil it causes discomfort

Can you try to get high quality Flaxseed Oil,from a health Food store and Vitamin E as plain RRR - alpha, natural Vitamin E, the Flax Seed Oil's Alpha Linolenic Acid acts exactly like the Fatty Acids that are in Plants above ground, Grasses and leaves, ALA. If you get it, the Oil should be discarded 3 weeks after opening. The Ratio between 6:3 should be 1:1, and you are already very low PUFA. 2x one teaspoonful with meals should be enough. Also Gelatine for additional Collagen - maintaining Amino Acids. Do you take medications.

postman

Flowers of sulphur is a pretty good supplement for cleaning out the digestive system, and it's very cheap.

I think the most easily digested foods are raw animal proteins including raw meat, raw eggs, raw unpasteurized milk & cheese, raw fish. Raw fruit without the fiber so for example fresh unpasteurized strained juice, or you can chew on fruit and spit out the pulp. Never-heated honey. In terms of cooked foods i think short grain rice is a pretty mild food.

Potatoes have a lot of toxic glycoalkoloids that some people are oversensitive to. How do you feel after eating sushi (raw fish type)?

I think flax seed oil would make your problem worse, PUFAs, especially when concentrated like that, irritate the stomach lining.

Last edited:
OP
U

ursidae

Can you try to get high quality Flaxseed Oil,from a health Food store and Vitamin E as plain RRR - alpha, natural Vitamin E, the Flax Seed Oil's Alpha Linolenic Acid acts exactly like the Fatty Acids that are in Plants above ground, Grasses and leaves, ALA. If you get it, the Oil should be discarded 3 weeks after opening. The Ratio between 6:3 should be 1:1, and you are already very low PUFA. 2x one teaspoonful with meals should be enough. Also Gelatine for additional Collagen - maintaining Amino Acids. Do you take medications.
There’s flaxseed oil in a health store here but I’ll have to wait a couple more days for the vit e. I don’t take medications

OP
U

ursidae

Flowers of sulphur is a pretty good supplement for cleaning out the digestive system, and it's very cheap.

I think the most easily digested foods are raw animal proteins including raw meat, raw eggs, raw unpasteurized milk & cheese, raw fish. Raw fruit without the fiber so for example fresh unpasteurized strained juice, or you can chew on fruit and spit out the pulp. Never-heated honey. In terms of cooked foods i think short grain rice is a pretty mild food.

Potatoes have a lot of toxic glycoalkoloids that some people are oversensitive to. How do you feel after eating sushi (raw fish type)?

I think flax seed oil would make your problem worse, PUFAs, especially when concentrated like that, irritate the stomach lining.
I know about raw protein, that’s why I eat almost all of it raw. It doesn’t feel heavy in my stomach like cooked meat and I can eat more of it. I’d dip it in boiling water for half a second and then soak it in fresh squeezed pineapple juice so the fruit can further digest it for me. However I’m scared of the bacteria now because my body’s defenses are clearly bad and perhaps the raw meat is what made me so sick. The pain is really weird and like nothing before. I just tested it and even water hurts- pretty much anything that passes through my body
Also the contradictory information is very confusing

I know about raw protein, that’s why I eat almost all of it raw. It doesn’t feel heavy in my stomach like cooked meat and I can eat more of it. I’d dip it in boiling water for half a second and then soak it in fresh squeezed pineapple juice so the fruit can further digest it for me. However I’m scared of the bacteria now because my body’s defenses are clearly bad and perhaps the raw meat is what made me so sick. The pain is really weird and like nothing before. I just tested it and even water hurts- pretty much anything that passes through my body
Also the contradictory information is very confusing

yeah, please no raw meat, and only soft boiled eggs, they also should be handled without surface contact, the germs are on the outside. Raw meat produce is something different than a actual raw carcass. Pineapple is caustic and foreign to the body, you want to digest all yourself, it is a finely tuned process. Just frying meat to rare grade is enough to desinfect the outside. The loss of vitamins is minimal, the von der Planitz enzymes are bogus and naive. The pineapple stuff is one of the rare exogenous enzymes that even survives digestion.

postman

yeah, please no raw meat, and only soft boiled eggs, they also should be handled without surface contact, the germs are on the outside. Raw meat produce is something different than a actual raw carcass. Pineapple is caustic and foreign to the body, you want to digest all yourself, it is a finely tuned process. Just frying meat to rare grade is enough to desinfect the outside. The loss of vitamins is minimal, the von der Planitz enzymes are bogus and naive. The pineapple stuff is one of the rare exogenous enzymes that even survives digestion.
There is nothing bogus about digestive enzymes, that sentiment you're posting is based on a study that concluded that a certain percentage of enzymes get destroyed by the digestive system, but far from all of it. There are millions of people who take digestive enzymes in pill form, they're prescribed to a lot of old people, and many patients experience good effect from such pills.

The paranoia about foodborne bacteria in raw food is just like the covid paranoia. If you're concerned about it you can cook it for a couple of seconds until it's brown, no need to cook it all the way until it's rare.

Last edited:
There is nothing bogus about digestive enzymes, that sentiment you're posting is based on a study that concluded that a certain percentage of enzymes get destroyed by the digestive system, but far from all of it. There are millions of people who take digestive enzymes in pill form, they're prescribed to a lot of old people, and many patients experience good effect from such pills.

The paranoia about foodborne bacteria in raw food is just like the covid paranoia. If you're concerned about it you can cook it for a couple of seconds until it's brown, no need to cook it all the way until it's rare.

Meat does not contain digestive enzymes. Not sure about those that take them, but GI - enzymes can digest your body as well; it is a tightly controlled mechanism. If everything is optimized in other avenues, some people can maybe try it. But it isnt a carefree supplement at all. Enzymes that are uncontrolled and exogenous are caustic. Can be better than indigestion, but it is not a safe procedure, if it works at all. Foodborne bacteria are real, and one of the biggest killers ever. We are not immune somehow, microorganisms have such long history of evolutive processes under their belt, it isnt even funny. We are already full of them, and suffering from it.

lampofred

Went through extreme stress and experienced domestic violence ages 14-18

This might have something to do it, maybe not with acne specifically but with the other issues like poor digestion (and poor digestion/nutrient assimilation in turn might lead to acne). Stress like that can turn off progesterone production (like in PTSD). I think a very high calcium to phosphate ratio and moving to a higher altitude could help to recover. I think chronic muscle contraction and hyperventilation would be signs that the cause of the issue is related to trauma and not diet (although a good diet, especially calcium, would still be very useful for recovery).

Back
Top Bottom