Another Dead End Log

Does this apply to systemic enzymes too?

You mean endogenous? Digestion is a tightly controlled system and very energy and structure intensive. Yes, it is very likely that Individuals have deranged state of affairs and are selfdigesting parts of their GI system in a dangerous manner.

OP
U

ursidae

[edited out an unnecessary rant]

I was wrong about camphosal. The good response to starches yesterday was likely due to avoidance of those foods the days prior to that as I got the same starch associated GI disturbances as usual today. It seems like I will have to cycle foods. I took 11 drops today and got diarrhoea, a headache and my rosacea came back. It produced a niacin flush type of effect with lots of warmth and greater mental clarity. On the bright side this drug gave me back my brown stool which is normally green.

Last edited:

Andman

All im saying is the keto honeymoon wont last, i probably shouldve worded it less sharply tho so apologies if my post was a bit much

GenericName86

You mean endogenous? Digestion is a tightly controlled system and very energy and structure intensive. Yes, it is very likely that Individuals have deranged state of affairs and are selfdigesting parts of their GI system in a dangerous manner.

I'm not sure if they're the same but I'm talking about the kind that is used to get rid of fibrosis, plaque etc, there's one called zymessence that is very popular, it contains Pancreatin, Serrapeptidase, papain and bromelain. It's referred to as systemic enzymes, I don't know if that's just another name for digestive enzymes.

I'm not sure if they're the same but I'm talking about the kind that is used to get rid of fibrosis, plaque etc, there's one called zymessence that is very popular, it contains Pancreatin, Serrapeptidase, papain and bromelain. It's referred to as systemic enzymes, I don't know if that's just another name for digestive enzymes.

Yes, if you are swallowing them it is a true medical intervention; if they get absorbed into the general circulation, there can be benefit, but also danger.

GenericName86

Yes, if you are swallowing them it is a true medical intervention; if they get absorbed into the general circulation, there can be benefit, but also danger.

Weird, apparently the way the body tags proteins to be destroyed by the enzymes with the lock and key mechanism is supposed to make it so it's only getting rid of bad stuff at least according to those like Dr wong that have been using it for over 20 years. Have you got any sources on it can destroy the body from the inside? I'd like to read up on that, sounds interesting.

Weird, apparently the way the body tags proteins to be destroyed by the enzymes with the lock and key mechanism is supposed to make it so it's only getting rid of bad stuff at least according to those like Dr wong that have been using it for over 20 years. Have you got any sources on it can destroy the body from the inside? I'd like to read up on that, sounds interesting.

I do not have a source, i looked into the matter with scepticism and recognition of a lack of medical interventions. There does not seem to be much information sadly, just from those who sell it, and a few practitioners. It seems mechanistically unsafe to me, because we do not take counter enzymes or abrogating stop signals together with the surplus of activated enzymes.

GenericName86

I do not have a source, i looked into the matter with scepticism and recognition of a lack of medical interventions. There does not seem to be much information sadly, just from those who sell it, and a few practitioners. It seems mechanistically unsafe to me, because we do not take counter enzymes or abrogating stop signals together with the surplus of activated enzymes.

Ah ok, thanks for the response. I'll keep looking into it as it interests me. I've seen people take the systemic enzymes and have had things like varicose veins shrink completely but I'd like to know the negative side.

Ah ok, thanks for the response. I'll keep looking into it as it interests me. I've seen people take the systemic enzymes and have had things like varicose veins shrink completely but I'd like to know the negative side.

Are there studies and interventions done with it, or more like anecdotes?

OP
U

ursidae

Camphosal and vitamin e are doing weird things. I now get gas from every food that I have more than once a day. I’m also getting rashes from tomatoes, potatoes and from touching cats which I didn’t react to in the past. Face went oily due to higher calories and dairy consumption. I consider that an improvement over dry skin. Vitamin d might also be impacting the viscosity of my sebum. I drank some raw goats milk this morning- caused zero digestive upset and made me feel pretty good. Four hours later a massive cyst started developing on my chin and is still growing. I wonder if I’m allergic to dairy or if my skin is that sensitive to androgens. The location of the cyst suggests the latter but the speed at which it developed makes me wonder

total number of lesions: 62

postman

Camphosal and vitamin e are doing weird things. I now get gas from every food that I have more than once a day. I’m also getting rashes from tomatoes, potatoes and from touching cats which I didn’t react to in the past. Face went oily due to higher calories and dairy consumption. I consider that an improvement over dry skin. Vitamin d might also be impacting the viscosity of my sebum. I drank some raw goats milk this morning- caused zero digestive upset and made me feel pretty good. Four hours later a massive cyst started developing on my chin and is still growing. I wonder if I’m allergic to dairy or if my skin is that sensitive to androgens. The location of the cyst suggests the latter but the speed at which it developed makes me wonder

Raw animal foods can cause transitory, and later on, episodical, detox reactions. Too much / improperly metabolized vitamin A can also cause all kinds of skin reactions.

OP
U

ursidae

Raw animal foods can cause transitory, and later on, episodical, detox reactions. Too much / improperly metabolized vitamin A can also cause all kinds of skin reactions.
Raw eggs have vitamin a and they never caused me detox reactions or sore hormonal cysts. I know from my liver experiments what too much vitamin A does to my skin. I hope you’re not right because I can’t afford to be paranoid about vitamin A too, it will seriously limit my already scarce food choices and I can’t be losing any more weight. I almost jumped on the A bandwagon once but all I do now is avoid liver and carrots/oranges

Last edited:
OP
U

ursidae

I had the gastroscopy+colonoscopy done today. As a preparation I had to fast yesterday and drink 3.5 L of their heavy duty laxatives. At the end of drinking all that I was constipated. 10 enemas later I was still passing solid matter. My blood pressure fell to the point that I nearly fainted. The final elimination was watery with weird droplets that resembled fat. Then I remember that this was what camphosal looked like in a water solution. My anaesthesia wore off during the procedure so I woke up with a huge tube down my throat and choked on it lol. They discovered that my duodenum and colon were inflamed and took a biopsy. After the procedure I had to eliminate once again and it was some more solid matter+camphosal.

Last edited:

interesting. While on moderate and high carb, i cut out Quark completely because it gave me consistently cystic acne, which i attributed to possible androgens in quark with high affinity for cutaneous sites. Now, 2 months into ~ 50g CHO/d low carb/keto, i can tolerate it just fine! There seems to be synergy with carbosis related hormonal patterning and deep acne for me.

I had the gastroscopy+colonoscopy done today. As a preparation I had to fast yesterday and drink 3.5 L of their heavy duty laxatives. At the end of drinking all that I was constipated. 10 enemas later I was still passing solid matter. My blood pressure fell to the point that I nearly fainted. The final elimination was watery with weird droplets that resembled fat. Then I remember that this was what camphosal looked like in a water solution. My anaesthesia wore off during the procedure so I woke up with a huge tube down my throat and choked on it lol. They discovered that my duodenum and colon were inflamed and took a biopsy. After the procedure I had to eliminate once again and it was some more solid matter+camphosal.

Please no more raw stuff lol, von der planitz et al were just naive and had not enough knowledge about foodprocessing and accompanying thorough infestations, foodpoisoning is real and was a major source of death and disease for the most time. That we can tough it out is anthropocentrical perception bias; the microorganisms have their own motives, and are strong and dangerous.

OP
U

ursidae

Please no more raw stuff lol, von der planitz et al were just naive and had not enough knowledge about foodprocessing and accompanying thorough infestations, foodpoisoning is real and was a major source of death and disease for the most time. That we can tough it out is anthropocentrical perception bias; the microorganisms have their own motives, and are strong and dangerous.
I think it was in part camphosal that did this because that’s the last thing that came out of me. The biopsy will show

OP
U

ursidae

interesting. While on moderate and high carb, i cut out Quark completely because it gave me consistently cystic acne, which i attributed to possible androgens in quark with high affinity for cutaneous sites. Now, 2 months into ~ 50g CHO/d low carb/keto, i can tolerate it just fine! There seems to be synergy with carbosis related hormonal patterning and deep acne for me.
Were you consuming starch when high carbing. The first time I drank milk I still got some chin lesions but they were not violent cysts. At the time a lot of my carbs were coming from juicy fruit. This time I was eating more starch for weight gain and better glucose fructose ratio. Starch might be decreasing dairy tolerance. Also the intestinal disinfectant might have given me exaggerated immune reactions as I got allergic rashes and another huge cyst days later

I think it was in part camphosal that did this because that’s the last thing that came out of me. The biopsy will show

But you took it for the described issues you had gotten described in your opening post? I consumed 1500g of peeled Potatoes and maybe 50g of white sugar. I had carbs in the past mainly from fruitsugars and white sugar also; made no difference in regard to acne tendency.

Back
Top Bottom