Another Crazy observation? Knee problems in the vaccinated....

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I think I had some unusual shoulder joint pain from working with many vaxxed people last summer. It took several months to go away. It came on quickly. I could no longer sleep on my side and the pain would cause me to wake up.

P

Peatness

I find the worst shedding is from the pfizer injection. I came to this conclusion by comparing my shedding side effects after exposure to both AstraZeneca injection and Pfizer via shedding.

OliviaD

These jabs.. like all the 'vaccines' cause a huge inflammatory response, by their very nature. But, these are much worse, since the only way they would get a big antibody response that is supposed to mean they are doing something, is to inject a bunch of toxic crap that will produce a big inflammatory response. They are using some novel lipids in these de-pop shots, that are positively charged, vs the negatively charged ones our bodies are used to. I think any type of inflammatory problem, like arthritis will be exacerbated after these shots, I observe this in people I know. Every adult over 30 ish has some degeneration in their weight bearing joints, so I suspect the sore knees are the shots aggravating a once symptom free problem. That is not even including the spike protein issue, which we don't know, since there was no long term study... :)

OliviaD

I find the worst shedding is from the pfizer injection. I came to this conclusion by comparing my shedding side effects after exposure to both AstraZeneca injection and Pfizer via shedding.
Interesting. I certainly experienced bad shedding symptoms from Pfizer's products.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals