Another COVID-19 Treatment Trial Halted For Safety Reasons

haidut

Forum Supporter
Things are not looking good right now for most COVID-19 human trials. This is the second treatment trial to be stopped within the last 2 weeks.
Eli Lilly's Trial For COVID-19 Antibody Treatment Halted For Safety Reasons

Also, this is another trial where the adverse event experienced by a patient is not disclosed immediately. As I mentioned before, this usually means something serious has happened and in the other trial where the adverse event was not disclosed it turned out that the patient had died. The company itself says that at this time the risk.benefit profile of the treatment is "unfavorable" so I am not even sure why this trial is still ongoing instead of cancelled. No wonder less than 30% of the public say they will get a COVID-19 vaccine or recently approved drug for treating it even if they get paid to do it.
Regeneron halts trial of COVID-19 antibody drug in sickest hospitalized patients

"...Regeneron Pharmaceuticals said Friday it has paused a clinical study of its antibody drug to treat some of the sickest COVID-19 patients because of a potential safety concern. The recommendation from an independent monitoring board marks the second time a clinical trial of an experimental coronavirus antibody drug has been paused because of safety issues. Regeneron said it is pausing enrollment of hospitalized COVID-19 patients receiving mechanical ventilation or intense oxygen after the independent monitoring committee observed “a potential safety signal and an unfavorable risk/benefit profile at this time.”

@Drareg @Regina @tankasnowgod

Drareg

Things are not looking good right now for most COVID-19 human trials. This is the second treatment trial to be stopped within the last 2 weeks.
Eli Lilly's Trial For COVID-19 Antibody Treatment Halted For Safety Reasons

Also, this is another trial where the adverse event experienced by a patient is not disclosed immediately. As I mentioned before, this usually means something serious has happened and in the other trial where the adverse event was not disclosed it turned out that the patient had died. The company itself says that at this time the risk.benefit profile of the treatment is "unfavorable" so I am not even sure why this trial is still ongoing instead of cancelled. No wonder less than 30% of the public say they will get a COVID-19 vaccine or recently approved drug for treating it even if they get paid to do it.
Regeneron halts trial of COVID-19 antibody drug in sickest hospitalized patients

"...Regeneron Pharmaceuticals said Friday it has paused a clinical study of its antibody drug to treat some of the sickest COVID-19 patients because of a potential safety concern. The recommendation from an independent monitoring board marks the second time a clinical trial of an experimental coronavirus antibody drug has been paused because of safety issues. Regeneron said it is pausing enrollment of hospitalized COVID-19 patients receiving mechanical ventilation or intense oxygen after the independent monitoring committee observed “a potential safety signal and an unfavorable risk/benefit profile at this time.”

@Drareg @Regina @tankasnowgod

The governments are desperate for vaccines to fit their savior narrative, pharma companies will release it because they are indemnified. All covid lives matter but a few side effects and the odd death from big phrama vaccines is collateral damage. Let the 30% play Russian roulette, the normies deserve it.
Once the vaccine is taken any side effects or court cases will be excluded from the media, maybe a small column here or there, victims will be lumped into the conspiracy basket. Tax payer will take care of the payouts, big pharma investors still get rich either way, just like the armament stocks, people die you make money.

The swine flu vaccine that caused narcolepsy took years to be settled and even then we get a token MSM article, even the Wikipedia page for pandemrix is discrete about the narcolepsy side effects.
Genetically they were predisposed will be the narrative.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Tax payer will take care of the payouts

With 60%+ of small business expected to fail and close for good in the next 12 months, there won't be many taxpayers left. Printing money is also running out of usefulness as doing it too much destroys the countries credibility and ability to get financed by foreign creditors (mostly other states). I really don't see a way out of this, even if the elite's plan works out. There is no place to get money from anymore, as what passes for "science" has long ago stopped delivering results, and ALL economic growth depends on the steady delivery of such progress in "basic science". So, there is nobody to generate value/money any more and under such a system all "wealth" quickly becomes meaningless. The "elite" may be dumb to the point of self-destruction...

mrchibbs

Will 60%+ of small business expected to fail and close for good in the next 12 months, there won't be many taxpayers left. Printing money is also running out of usefulness as doing it too much destroys the countries credibility and ability to get financed by foreign creditors (mostly other states). I really don't see a way out of this, even if the elite's plan works out. There is no place to get money from anymore, as what passes for "science" has long ago stopped delivering results, and ALL economic growth depends on the steady delivery of such progress in "basic science". That may be why the efforts for depopulation are in full swing and have been for decades. The elite know that only a tiny fraction of all those mouths can be fed under the system they envision...

I wonder if one of the major western countries will decide to snap and end all lockdown and anti-covid measures at some point. It would take some courage.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I wonder if one of the major western countries will decide to snap and end all lockdown and anti-covid measures at some point. It would take some courage.

Well, at least one country (Sweden) already did pretty much that and there is close to no coverage about it, and when there is it is nothing but pure vitriol and lies.

mrchibbs

Well, at least one country (Sweden) already did pretty much that and there is close to no coverage about it, and when there is it is nothing but pure vitriol and lies.

Yeah that's true about Sweden, but I thought they still had some measures in place. I'm hoping for a major country really putting an end to it altogether.

Regina

With 60%+ of small business expected to fail and close for good in the next 12 months, there won't be many taxpayers left. Printing money is also running out of usefulness as doing it too much destroys the countries credibility and ability to get financed by foreign creditors (mostly other states). I really don't see a way out of this, even if the elite's plan works out. There is no place to get money from anymore, as what passes for "science" has long ago stopped delivering results, and ALL economic growth depends on the steady delivery of such progress in "basic science". So, there is nobody to generate value/money any more and under such a system all "wealth" quickly becomes meaningless. The "elite" may be dumb to the point of self-destruction...
I think they think they can AI automate most tasks and rape toppled countries of the resources to build it. They steal virtually everything (water, land, then sell it back to the enslaved. They'll keep enough people around to build that siphoning infrastructure while continuing the effort to replace human workers with robotics, etc.
China is the new empire but I still believe the crown is the empire. Whereas the Roman Empire never fell.
Kurzweil says they'll be as spiritual as human beings.

Last edited:

LLight

ALL economic growth depends on the steady delivery of such progress in "basic science".
Maybe a refundation of the way science is reviewed could help with that.

Saw an interesting tweet about that yesterday:

"What is CIBR?
It’s UBER for Peer Review but more decentralized.

Peer to Peer network that runs on transparent reputation scores.

Reviewers (not journals) are paid for their work. Reviews & reputation is added to the manuscript. All communication is hashed into Blockchains."

https://twitter.com/Kevin_McKernan/status/1322938304199884800?s=20

Vinny

The only major western country which, in theory, could do that is USA under presidency of Mr Trump.
All other influential players are obviously going in completely opposite direction.
Sweden has been sweet, but they will punish it mercilessly for its courage not to follow the party line.

J

jb116

The only major western country which, in theory, could do that is USA under presidency of Mr Trump.
All other influential players are obviously going in completely opposite direction.
Sweden has been sweet, but they will punish it mercilessly for its courage not to follow the party line.
So sadly true.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Maybe a refundation of the way science is reviewed could help with that.

Saw an interesting tweet about that yesterday:

"What is CIBR?
It’s UBER for Peer Review but more decentralized.

Peer to Peer network that runs on transparent reputation scores.

Reviewers (not journals) are paid for their work. Reviews & reputation is added to the manuscript. All communication is hashed into Blockchains."

https://twitter.com/Kevin_McKernan/status/1322938304199884800?s=20

I think it is a great idea, but it will be fought relentlessly by the "career" scientists. IMO, the only way for this to happen is a breakup/collapse of one or more of the scientific cabal pillars such as the community around the Great Hadron Collider, research incubators at universities funded by Big Pharma, etc.

Last edited:

Giraffe

Sweden has more or less abolished cash a while ago. The citizens communicate with the authorities using the identity that their bank has given them for doing online banking. Everyone can look up how much tax the others pay. Thousands have microship implants. -- If control is the goal, they maybe do not need to scare the people to death to make them accept it.

Sweden sees revolution of microchip implants

"The long term goal is for the new chips to provide medical care in remote communities. They are already getting under the skin of the Swedes. They may soon become just another normal part of modern life and of the human body."

Last edited:
J

jb116

Sweden has more or less abolished cash a while ago. The citizens communicate with the authorities using the identity that their bank has given them for doing online banking. Everyone can look up how many taxes the others pay. Thousands have microship implants. -- If control is the goal, they maybe do not need to scare the people to death to make them accept it.

"The long term goal is for the new chips to provide medical care in remote communities. They are already getting under the skin of the Swedes. They may soon become just another normal part of modern life and of the human body."
:jawdrop:

J

jb116

Nice find.
@haidut And that is why I take their "disclosing" articles of "failures" with a grain of salt. The reveal itself demonstrates what should be the only true goal is not even the goal here. I don't believe them. And I think publishing these stories of "failed trials" is only buttering the gullible public up for THE one (which they probably already have made); the "good vaccine :thumbsup:" that will save us from oh so terrible convid.

I do truly think they already have a so-called vaccine ready to go. These are all for dramatic effects. I even think they probably had their test run in 2019 of perhaps an early version of said vaccine, as Loretta Bolgan and her team have exposed the dangerous one they received in Italy for example, hence why that particular demographic was so sick. If one is to understand that this has all been planned, which it has, let's also not forget the one glaringly obvious evidence, amongst many as the good investigating people of this forum already know, of Fauxci hinting to a "surprise pandemic" in his 2017 speech at Georgetown that the Trump administration would be facing. Even as Peat said, these are very long, drawn out plans.

Drareg

That could well be the agenda, debt forgiveness is part of the great reset cult, the money is created by central banks on a whim, mainly digital, the money is created in said system by issuing debt, to get debt forgiveness property may well have to be forfeited.

The European Central Bank is giving money to commercial banks at -1% interest rates, paying them to take it, the public in Europe are making do with pandemic payments on top of businesses going under, there is also unchecked immigrant terrorists running around the streets with ak47’s from some sort of antiquated incel cult, self destruction is getting closer by the day.

tankasnowgod

Nice find.
@haidut And that is why I take their "disclosing" articles of "failures" with a grain of salt. The reveal itself demonstrates what should be the only true goal is not even the goal here. I don't believe them. And I think publishing these stories of "failed trials" is only buttering the gullible public up for THE one (which they probably already have made); the "good vaccine :thumbsup:" that will save us from oh so terrible convid.

Ehhh....... don't know about that. Fauci promised that America would have an AIDS vaccine by the end of the 80's. Welp, it's 35 years later, and still, it doesn't exist.

Giraffe

Ehhh....... don't know about that. Fauci promised that America would have an AIDS vaccine by the end of the 80's. Welp, it's 35 years later, and still, it doesn't exist.
It's a genetic experiment which they are going to sell us as vaccine.

Lejeboca

Sweden has more or less abolished cash a while ago. The citizens communicate with the authorities using the identity that their bank has given them for doing online banking. Everyone can look up how much tax the others pay. Thousands have microship implants. -- If control is the goal, they maybe do not need to scare the people to death to make them accept it.

This might be THE reason why Sweden was never locked down. Notice like the only non-lockdown countries were those that either are 'advanced' in cashless already (i.e., they don't need re-education) or the 'third-world' ones that are being liberated from their leaders (Belarus, e.g.).

J

jb116

That's looking at it as a broken promise to better us. It's not really. It was a careful selection to better his and the elites' lives. I think AIDS wasn't opportunistic enough, not like colds, flu, etc. It would have been more difficult to vouch for a disparate condition (not caused by a silly little virus) like AIDS and easier to pawn off general illness that can be reassigned. So perhaps it just wasn't worth the trouble at that point. That would make sense as to why they really latched on to other, flu and cold like viruses, especially corona (as well as befitting their religious symbolism) by the 1990's (with a small interlude of anthrax play into 2000's i.e. The Dark Winter). I think now they got a winner!

As a side note, they did however create the ridiculous "prep" drugs for HIV. Now there was a stroke of evil genius. Again, not as easy but certainly still room to reassign causality. For example, Peat shed light on this when he mentioned the so-called popper drugs and how they created a systemic stress and subsequent AIDS state. But with the prep drugs, they can tell you how it is protecting you in terms of how the public has bought into common explanations of what AIDS is. Now if you end up with AIDS they can tell you well although you prepped, you were still not careful enough. All the while, it's probably the drug itself or the overlooked, true ways that lead to AIDS. Did you hear the side-effects of the prep drugs? Hilarious.