Annoying problems when swallowing since yesterday

K

Kaur Singh

Hi @Nemo!

I'm keen to know how-to's of diluting tyromix
- how do you do it?
(what volume at a time, and how do you keep it - in the fridge, etc)

Oh - is it possible to do this with tyronene as well?
(I have read because of the high alcohol percentage, need even higher percentage alcohol to dilute it. Was wondering if distilled water would work with it too)

Thank you -

Last edited by a moderator:

Nemo

Hi @Nemo!

I'm keen to know how-to's of diluting tyromix
- how do you do it?
(what volume at a time, and how do you keep it - in the fridge, etc)

Oh - is it possible to do this with tyronene as well?
(I have read beause of the high alcohol percentage, need even higher percentage alcohol to dilute it. Was wondering if distilled water worked too)

Thank you -

Kaur Singh, both dilute well in distilled water. You don't need alcohol for Tyronene or Tyromix.

I dilute 1 drop of tyromix with 30 drops of distilled water so that 1 drop equals 0.1 mcg T3 and twice that much T4. Basically I use one drop of Tyromix with as much distilled water as will stay in a rounded 1/4 teaspoon. I always dose by T3 and overall try to have a 2:1 ratio of T4 to T3 because that's what Ray recommends and because it works great.

Tyromix is very powerful. You don't lose anything in digestion. So 1 drop of the diluted Tyromix seems equivalent in effect to twice as much of the same dose by pill. If you're switching from a pill to Tyromix, you have to be VERY CAREFUL not to overdose. Your old dose will be too much.

If you dose every three hours, with your final dose at bedtime and your first dose roughly 7-8 hours later, you get good thyroid coverage and tend to sleep through the night, at least once your dose gets high enough. When I tried taking it every hour or every 2 hours, I would always wake up in the middle of the night needing thyroid.

You start supplementing thyroid at 1 diluted drop and increase the dose roughly once a month as needed. Again, you start at wake-up and then every three hours. I go to bed at 9 pm and wake up at 4-5 am. I do my first dose when I wake up and then at 6 am, 9 am, noon, 3 pm, 6 pm and 9 pm. If I wake up in the middle of the night, I don't use another dose because I don't want to train myself to wake up then.

I stayed at any new dosage level for a month. When it was time to increase the dose again, I do it gradually, over a week or two. Although I jumped from 1 drop every three hours to 2 drops every three hours, after that I avoided increasing by more than a quarter of the current dose. (So if you're at 2 drops 7x a day, or 14 drops a day, your next level might be 17-18 drops a day, with the extra drops at wake-up and bedtime and spread out through the rest of the day.)

If you increase too rapidly, you'll get hyperthyroid symptoms. These can include an inability to fall asleep, a racing heart rate, and the kinds of joint and muscle aches that you associate with being hypothyroid.

If you do everything gradually and give your body some time to adjust to every new level, every new level feels good rather than a strain.

I tried and tried with thyroid and always failed until I used this method.

LucyL

I have no idea what this is. Is it a digestion problem; which would mean that my digestion got even worse. Do I have covid? Seriously, any idea?

i can’t even describe that feeling. Just feels like something is not right when swallowing and it’s difficult and annoying.
Maybe its just allergies promoting post-nasal drip? It would feel better after eating because the food increases stomach acid (takes care of the mucus) as well as clearing the throat a bit. If it is just allergies, staying inside with the AC on (and a good filter) and some hot tea with coconut oil dissolved in it (whatever tea you like, such as ginger may help the digestion end) might provide relief. Also a neti-pot may slow down the post nasal drip.

K

Kaur Singh

Kaur Singh, both dilute well in distilled water. You don't need alcohol for Tyronene or Tyromix.

I dilute 1 drop of tyromix with 30 drops of distilled water so that 1 drop equals 0.1 mcg T3 and twice that much T4. Basically I use one drop of Tyromix with as much distilled water as will stay in a rounded 1/4 teaspoon. I always dose by T3 and overall try to have a 2:1 ratio of T4 to T3 because that's what Ray recommends and because it works great.

Tyromix is very powerful. You don't lose anything in digestion. So 1 drop of the diluted Tyromix seems equivalent in effect to twice as much of the same dose by pill. If you're switching from a pill to Tyromix, you have to be VERY CAREFUL not to overdose. Your old dose will be too much.

If you dose every three hours, with your final dose at bedtime and your first dose roughly 7-8 hours later, you get good thyroid coverage and tend to sleep through the night, at least once your dose gets high enough. When I tried taking it every hour or every 2 hours, I would always wake up in the middle of the night needing thyroid.

You start supplementing thyroid at 1 diluted drop and increase the dose roughly once a month as needed. Again, you start at wake-up and then every three hours. I go to bed at 9 pm and wake up at 4-5 am. I do my first dose when I wake up and then at 6 am, 9 am, noon, 3 pm, 6 pm and 9 pm. If I wake up in the middle of the night, I don't use another dose because I don't want to train myself to wake up then.

I stayed at any new dosage level for a month. When it was time to increase the dose again, I do it gradually, over a week or two. Although I jumped from 1 drop every three hours to 2 drops every three hours, after that I avoided increasing by more than a quarter of the current dose. (So if you're at 2 drops 7x a day, or 14 drops a day, your next level might be 17-18 drops a day, with the extra drops at wake-up and bedtime and spread out through the rest of the day.)

If you increase too rapidly, you'll get hyperthyroid symptoms. These can include an inability to fall asleep, a racing heart rate, and the kinds of joint and muscle aches that you associate with being hypothyroid.

If you do everything gradually and give your body some time to adjust to every new level, every new level feels good rather than a strain.

I tried and tried with thyroid and always failed until I used this method.

Fantastic! Thank you for the explanation and details

Do you dilute one drop at a time of the thyroid, so that it lasts... two days more or so? or do you dilute a bigger batch?
Is there a need to keep it in the fridge? sterilized bottles? etc

The book you got this idea from - was it Paul Robinson per chance?

The muscle stiffness all over... I can relate!

@Motif Sorry for hijacking this thread!

Nemo

Do you dilute one drop at a time of the thyroid, so that it lasts... two days more or so? or do you dilute a bigger batch?
Is there a need to keep it in the fridge? sterilized bottles? etc

I read on another post - that I couldn't find again - that you got the idea to dose this way from... someone who wrote a book about it. Was it Paul Robinson per chance?

The muscle stiffness all over... I can relate!

I don't remember who wrote the book. It's in a stack around here someplace. I will post it when I find it. But the general idea was that he was appalled by typical dosing, both with T3 and without. He agreed with T3 supplementation but felt the typical T3 dose, when used, was wildly excessive.

I want to stick to the ratio Ray recommends because I've never had trouble with Reverse T3. I saw that in my mother.

Yes, I typically dilute 1-2 drops at a time. I've never refrigerated the dilution or Tyromix and there is no doubt it keeps working for over a year.

It would be a good idea to sterilize the bottles but the truth is I never have. I was going to get Everclear to sterilize the bottle but the only place that sold it was 20 miles away and a pain to park at, so I never got over there.

I use an old Progestene bottle for the dilution. I rinse it out with distilled water when I start using it. Every once in a while, I change to a new freshly-empty Progestene bottle.

I hope this method works for you, Kaur Singh.

K

Kaur Singh

I don't remember who wrote the book. It's in a stack around here someplace. I will post it when I find it. But the general idea was that he was appalled by typical dosing, both with T3 and without. He agreed with T3 supplementation but felt the typical T3 dose, when used, was wildly excessive.

I want to stick to the ratio Ray recommends because I've never had trouble with Reverse T3. I saw that in my mother.

Yes, I typically dilute 1-2 drops at a time. I've never refrigerated the dilution or Tyromix and there is no doubt it keeps working for over a year.

It would be a good idea to sterilize the bottles but the truth is I never have. I was going to get Everclear to sterilize the bottle but the only place that sold it was 20 miles away and a pain to park at, so I never got over there.

I use an old Progestene bottle for the dilution. I rinse it out with distilled water when I start using it. Every once in a while, I change to a new freshly-empty Progestene bottle.

I hope this method works for you, Kaur Singh.

This will be my first try with T3/T4 and i like the start-low,-go-slow approach.

Thank you!

Nemo

This will be my first try with T3/T4 and i like the start-low,-go-slow approach.

Thank you!

You're welcome. You'll see your health start improving weekly and monthly even with the early very-low doses and it just gets better as you go.

K

Kaur Singh

You're welcome. You'll see your health start improving weekly and monthly even with the early very-low doses and it just gets better as you go.
Was it Dr. Kenneth Blanchard's book, perhaps?

How do you handle when a dose turned out to be too much?
In terms of when the next dose happens (adjusted down, of course), etc?

Thank you

Nemo

Was it Dr. Kenneth Blanchard's book, perhaps?

How do you handle when a dose turned out to be too much?
In terms of when the next dose happens (adjusted down, of course), etc?

Thank you

I hardly ever forget an author's name but I am completely blank on this.

So I've never had a problem while I've kept increases to roughly 25% and increased gradually over a couple of weeks.

But before I used that method, I'd have to cut back to the previous level immediately and even skip 2-3 doses the next day, after a rough night. Because we're using such small increases, that always took care of it. Then you return to gradually increasing.

K

Kaur Singh

I hardly ever forget an author's name but I am completely blank on this.

So I've never had a problem while I've kept increases to roughly 25% and increased gradually over a couple of weeks.

But before I used that method, I'd have to cut back to the previous level immediately and even skip 2-3 doses the next day, after a rough night. Because we're using such small increases, that always took care of it. Then you return to gradually increasing.
Danke danke

Nemo

Danke danke

Kaur Singh, you may even find that you can't increase by 25% when it's time to increase. You may have to keep increases to 2-3 drops. Pay attention to how long it's taking you to fall asleep. If you're out the minute your head hits the pillow every night, and then three days after you increase your dose it takes you two hours to fall asleep, you have to pull back and go a little slower.

That is always the first symptom I see.

K

Kaur Singh

Hmmm...
I feel my current dose is too small - the right dose gets rids of the lethargy and dysautonomia (my HR stays stable at 80-90 bpm and I can be upright for a looong time).
The thing is that I get pangs of pain in the area that I associate with my liver as soon as I take the T3 (Tyronene). In between doses, there is a vague feeling that lingers.
What could this indicate?

(Right side pain has happened before, when I've been very ill. Blood tests and ultrasound revealed nothing)

I've been taking a supplement of glandular thyroid and the liver thing didn't happen with it.

I've been doing progesterone for maybe six months.
I swear I could increase it by tenfold.

I make sure I eat when I take the T3, have enough glucose and carbs and fat and protein, eat whenever I am hungry, etc

Nemo

Hmmm...
I feel my current dose is too small - the right dose gets rids of the lethargy and dysautonomia (my HR stays stable at 80-90 bpm and I can be upright for a looong time).
The thing is that I get pangs of pain in the area that I associate with my liver as soon as I take the T3 (Tyronene). In between doses, there is a vague feeling that lingers.
What could this indicate?

(Right side pain has happened before, when I've been very ill. Blood tests and ultrasound revealed nothing)

I've been taking a supplement of glandular thyroid and the liver thing didn't happen with it.

I've been doing progesterone for maybe six months.
I swear I could increase it by tenfold.

I make sure I eat when I take the T3, have enough glucose and carbs and fat and protein, eat whenever I am hungry, etc

I've had that pain for short periods after starting T3. It went away. I never did figure out what it was.

K

Kaur Singh

I've had that pain for short periods after starting T3. It went away. I never did figure out what it was.
That's good to hear, that it can go away.
Amazing how thyroid melts away muscle tension.
Thank you for answering my questions!

K

Kaur Singh

That's good to hear, that it can go away.
Amazing how thyroid melts away muscle tension.
Thank you for answering my questions!

Hi Nemo!

I was wondering if perhaps this ever happened to you or have heard/read Peat talk about this:
(i've been searching to no avail)

My temperature some times spikes between 37.1 -37.4 C [98.78 - 99.32 F]
I feel extremely hot, and sweat profusely.
I do however get sleepy earlier than usual
(my usual is late to bed)
I am very very hungry quickly.
Have to eat constantly
Still gaining weight.

it is summer and very hot and humid.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals