Annoying problems when swallowing since yesterday

Motif

I have no idea what this is. Is it a digestion problem; which would mean that my digestion got even worse. Do I have covid? Seriously, any idea?

i can’t even describe that feeling. Just feels like something is not right when swallowing and it’s difficult and annoying.

mrchibbs

I have no idea what this is. Is it a digestion problem; which would mean that my digestion got even worse. Do I have covid? Seriously, any idea?

i can’t even describe that feeling. Just feels like something is not right when swallowing and it’s difficult and annoying.

Lol, another symptom in the long list attributed to covid.

Seriously, I'm sort of an expert at swallowing problems. The esophageal sphincter is susceptible to rigidity and other problems, like any other muscle.

Magnesium supplementation should alleviate these symptoms.

OP
M

Motif

I believe it’s really connected to digestion issues.
feels like food stays in my stomach forever over the last days.
i don’t know why my digestion now is even worse than before ??‍♂️

Nemo

Lol, another symptom in the long list attributed to covid.

Seriously, I'm sort of an expert at swallowing problems. The esophageal sphincter is susceptible to rigidity and other problems, like any other muscle.

Magnesium supplementation should alleviate these symptoms.

That is very interesting, Mr. C. When I was hypothyroid with very stiff muscles, I had trouble swallowing too. Then I started thyroid, which probably helped me absorb magnesium, and it went away.

OP
M

Motif

That is very interesting, Mr. C. When I was hypothyroid with very stiff muscles, I had trouble swallowing too. Then I started thyroid, which probably helped me absorb magnesium, and it went away.
What did you take for it ?

Nemo

What did you take for it ?

Motif, I was taking magnesium but it did no good because I couldn't absorb it because I was hypothyroid.

When I started taking thyroid, I started absorbing the magnesium I continued taking.

So I took thyroid and magnesium.

OP
M

Motif

Motif, I was taking magnesium but it did no good because I couldn't absorb it because I was hypothyroid.

When I started taking thyroid, I started absorbing the magnesium I continued taking.

So I took thyroid and magnesium.
Ok; but what kind of thyroid medication? And how long did it take you felt improvement?

what symptoms did improve from better thyroid ?

Does it hurt when swallowing? When my thyroid has gotten inflamed it feels like food is trying to get past a sort of rock and it hurts. So i am wondering if that may be your situation.

Nemo

Ok; but what kind of thyroid medication? And how long did it take you felt improvement?

what symptoms did improve from better thyroid ?

I microdosed Idealabs' Tyromix product. It's T4 and T3 in a ratio of 2:1.

When I first started, I mixed 1 drop of Tyromix with 30 drops of distilled water so that every drop of the diluted solution was 0.1 mcg of T3 and 0.2 mcg of T4. I used 1 drop of the diluted mix every three hours while awake.

I could barely feel the dose but I couldn't handle more than that amount of T3 at that time without feeling like I was going to have a heart attack.

After a month at that dosage, I still had hypothyroid symptoms so I raised the dose to 2 drops of the same diluted mix every three hours. After about a week at that level, I started to get thyroid hunger. I started wanting the dose earlier and waking up after three hours of sleep wanting some thyroid.

But I stuck to that dosage. After another month I raised the dose to 3 drops every three hours. After another month at that dosage, I raised the dose to 4 drops every three hours. Every rise in dosage felt terrific.

I got to 6 drops every three hours, then gave up starches and had to reduce to 3 drops every three hours. Now I'm at 4 drops every three hours and feeling good. At this dosage, I sleep through the night without waking.

I got the idea for microdosing from some wonderful person here (sorry I forgot your name, because thank you) who posted about a doctor who was doing it that way. I got the doctor's book. The doctor was prescribing a larger T4 supplement at bedtime to go with the microdoses but I didn't want to do that because Ray recommended the 2:1 ratio.

For magnesium, I was using Idealabs' Magnoil product topically on stiff muscles and also taking a Pure brand magnesium glycinate capsule everyday and eating as much watermelon as I could.

It's really scary to have problems swallowing so I encourage you to try this, Motif. It starts getting better even on the first extremely low dose.

mrchibbs

It's really scary to have problems swallowing so I encourage you to try this, Motif. It starts getting better even on the first extremely low dose.

For sure. I became extremely ill about 3-4 years ago and although I am much much better now, I have experienced several instances of extreme choking and it is traumatizing to say the least.

I had tests done and apparently there is was no physical blockage so eventually I connected the dots with magnesium/thyroid. I'm still susceptible to problems if I go hypothyroid on a certain day or don't take magnesium.

OP
M

Motif

Does it hurt when swallowing? When my thyroid has gotten inflamed it feels like food is trying to get past a sort of rock and it hurts. So i am wondering if that may be your situation.

no, it does not hurt. And sometimes it’s gone. Right now for example. Let’s see if it comes back again.

rei

For sure. I became extremely ill about 3-4 years ago and although I am much much better now, I have experienced several instances of extreme choking and it is traumatizing to say the least.

I had tests done and apparently there is was no physical blockage so eventually I connected the dots with magnesium/thyroid. I'm still susceptible to problems if I go hypothyroid on a certain day or don't take magnesium.
Is it really choking, or just the feeling but air still flows?

OP
M

Motif

And it’s back. Always after eating. I don’t get it.

Edit: just googled this Dysphagia Can Be a Result of GERD and Other Conditions

I wonder why my digestion even got worse now.

changes over the last weeks were:

-all kinds of Supplements ( adek, b‘s, c, selenium , boron, oysters two a day, some magnesium and potassium.

my skin improved a lot cause of that btw.

-taking bitter drops, but this improves my digestion ( but it still sucks !! ). Food still is too long in my stomach and since two days even worse. Fat digestion bad.

- more sweating cause of sports I do regularly now.

Last edited:

Nemo

It was a great insight, Mr. C. Keeping in mind for the future.

P

Peatness

I dont know if it has been mention already, difficulty swallowing is a symptom of both calcium and thiamine deficiency. Magnesium would be necessarily in both cases

symptoms of thiamine deficiency include: Blurred or double vision •Difficulty taking/swallowing •Facial weakness •Amnesia, memory loss, dementia •Rapid heartbeat •Faintness on standing up •Leg swelling •Difficulty urinating •Numb/painful hands/feet •Foot drop, leg weakness •Clumsiness, loss of balance, falling •Loss of muscle

OP
M

Motif

Salt is the solution. It seems to be really connected to the sweating and too much sodium loss leaded to even more digestion issues.
The swallowing issue is gone since getting more salt.

i wonder if my other always existing digestion issues are connected to minerals too

Salt is the solution. It seems to be really connected to the sweating and too much sodium loss leaded to even more digestion issues.
The swallowing issue is gone since getting more salt.

i wonder if my other always existing digestion issues are connected to minerals too
Well at least you are getting to the bottom of it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals