Androsterone

Xemnoraq

Were you able to restore libido?
i can't say forsure if it was the androsterone that caused libido issues because i have really bad inflammatory bowel issues where im basically only consuming skim milk with sugar, oj, and white rice with cheese because thats all my body can tolerate, so it could be nutrient deficiencies, im also under alot of stress because of this so it could be the androsterone, it might not be, could be both right? hard to say but im lowering my frequency of androsterone doses and adding in some pregnenlone and dhea to see if any results happen, everytime i would use pansterone in the past it would give me a powerful boost in libido, it really did the trick for me, so gonna try this for a bit and ill keep you updated

IVILA

i can't say forsure if it was the androsterone that caused libido issues because i have really bad inflammatory bowel issues where im basically only consuming skim milk with sugar, oj, and white rice with cheese because thats all my body can tolerate, so it could be nutrient deficiencies, im also under alot of stress because of this so it could be the androsterone, it might not be, could be both right? hard to say but im lowering my frequency of androsterone doses and adding in some pregnenlone and dhea to see if any results happen, everytime i would use pansterone in the past it would give me a powerful boost in libido, it really did the trick for me, so gonna try this for a bit and ill keep you updated
do you have any updates on how you feel?

Xemnoraq

Hmmm still at a bit of a standstill but i havent taken androsterone in maybe a week? Its definetly concerning on the idea that it could suppress gonadal function, might just stick to pure pregnenolone

Frankdee20

Hmmm still at a bit of a standstill but i havent taken androsterone in maybe a week? Its definetly concerning on the idea that it could suppress gonadal function, might just stick to pure pregnenolone
How much were you taking ? One or two drops per day won’t kill your gonads

Xemnoraq

How much were you taking ? One or two drops per day won’t kill your gonads
Sometimes 3mg a day or spreadout throughout the week, but faily consistant for almost 9 months, the concernin question with androsterone is does supplementing it, negative change the ratio of some of the other endpoint steroids? I do see a pretty consistant consensus of people having libido issues from androsterone or what they percieve to be androsterone

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals