Androsterone + Tyromix. Is It Safe To Take Them Together ?

seraph94

Hi,
I think the heading explains my question.
I want to take Tyromix as I think, I have slow metabolism and poor sleep quality.
More, I suffer also from varicocele and want to take androsterone in order to compensate the hormones which probably is not produced adequately because of this problem.
My concern is that, if there can be any bad side effects due to the reaction of Tyromix and Androsterone.
I want to use Tyromix in the morning and androsterone in the evening or vice versa.

shine

I am currently taking 3-4 drops Tyromix throughout the day and 1 drop andro + 2 drops Pansterone on workout days (3-4 days a week). I don't have side effects, but you really have to eat enough and make sure you have adequate cholesterol. One time I accidently dosed 2 drops of andro before working out and felt too hot, slightly feverish. If you use them together you don't need high doses because they very effectively raise metabolism and temps.

OP
S

seraph94

I am currently taking 3-4 drops Tyromix throughout the day and 1 drop andro + 2 drops Pansterone on workout days (3-4 days a week). I don't have side effects, but you really have to eat enough and make sure you have adequate cholesterol. One time I accidently dosed 2 drops of andro before working out and felt too hot, slightly feverish. If you use them together you don't need high doses because they very effectively raise metabolism and temps.
Thank you !
I have done blood test 3 month ago and I had LDL cholesterol slightly higher than the normal maximum and HDL was normal.
I am going to do the blood test again one month after using tyromix. As I understand, thyroid will turn cholesterol into something useful which I forgot, what it was :D but I am sure it is something useful for the body.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals