Pavel

How do you react on a personal level when people act sort of weird/funny around you? Also what dosage have you been taking?

@haidut , are you still using Androsterone from time to time?
I just have big smile on my face :): cause I feel super confident on androsterone. I am taking 0.25mg (diluted with alcohol) twice a week as soon as I wake up applied on my navel. More frequent and higher dosing doesn't work well. Scrotum application felt the worst. My skin smell like mild cologne now.

A.R

I just have big smile on my face :): cause I feel super confident on androsterone. I am taking 0.25mg (diluted with alcohol) twice a week as soon as I wake up applied on my navel. More frequent and higher dosing doesn't work well. Scrotum application felt the worst. My skin smell like mild cologne now.
Interesting. So lower dose is much more effective.

FitnessMike

any side effects from long term use of 2-4mg?

FitnessMike

Pavel

any side effects from long term use of 2-4mg?
I would add the worst adverse effect from long term use of high and frequent Androsterone dose is potent GABA activation. Too much GABA inhibits other neurotransmitters causing tiredness, excessive relaxation, no libido and no drive.

FitnessMike

I would add the worst adverse effect from long term use of high and frequent Androsterone dose is potent GABA activation. Too much GABA inhibits other neurotransmitters causing tiredness, excessive relaxation, no libido and no drive.
I hear you guys, so maybe it's best to cycle it.

But i was thinking more of a potential shutting down the natural production of other androgens. Does anyone know whether its possible?

Judd Crane

I hear you guys, so maybe it's best to cycle it.

But i was thinking more of a potential shutting down the natural production of other androgens. Does anyone know whether its possible?
You should read the thread. Cycling and sticking to physiological doses is recommended to avoid downregulation.

Matestube

You should read the thread. Cycling and sticking to physiological doses is recommended to avoid downregulation.

Most people nowadays, and especially those looking for solutions to boost androgens, don't have enough androgens to begin with.
So caring for downregulation is a moot point as there is not much to downregulate in the first place.

FitnessMike

Most people nowadays, and especially those looking for solutions to boost androgens, don't have enough androgens to begin with.
So caring for downregulation is a moot point as there is not much to downregulate in the first place.
I see your point, especially when a person is hypometabolic, I can clearly see more assertiveness and a thicker voice.

I also seem to be tolerating NDT better now but i would not contribute solely to androsterone supplement, i do take many other stress quenching/metabolism promoting compounds.

swarrior

I was taking 3-4 mg each 2 days, about 10-12mg per week. Until now, I think that Im not feel anything remarkable. Im taking pansterone too 2:1 proportion (pans:andro). Im going to decrease the dose like 6 mg per week.

Occasionally I have noticed a certain increase in libido, but I can't tell if it's because of andro.

I look forward to reading more about your experiences!

FitnessMike

can androsterone lower pulse/metabolism somehow? in the context of a person that started 4 drops daily and struggling with high rt3/tolerating thyroid meds

FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Try a slow build-up of the dosage next time.
did you experience lowering pulse from it? i still need to confirm whether it was from andro or guggul as i started both in roughly same time.

Judd Crane

did you experience lowering pulse from it? i still need to confirm whether it was from andro or guggul as i started both in roughly same time.
I think it was increased in my case. But I think it's possible that it lowers pulse if it lowers cortisol or adrenaline.

Risingfire

I think it was increased in my case. But I think it's possible that it lowers pulse if it lowers cortisol or adrenaline.
How many mgs were you taking? I've taken heavy doses and it seems to boost my pulse, adrenaline and blood pressure.