Dr. B

E and K2 should be taken separately by a few hours.
regards to supplementing E and K2 have these been confirmed to be safe? they are nutrients and balanced by many other things in food. i think even E in foods is 'balanced' by pufa/mufa... do we really know whether E and K2 supplementation especially in these high doses many use, are safe long term and not causing imbalance of some kind? i seem to feel better when I limit E and K2 mk4/mk7 supplements to just twice a week instead of daily or every other day. these are also some of the cleanest out there. like thornes ultimate E for instance.

hei

Am I correct in assuming that usage of Androsterone can lead to masculinization effects on the face and body, used for a prolonged period of time?
I think this is what has been happening to me, or I'm either placebo-ing myself. Beard grows thicker, voice the same, facial structure seems more compact & robust.
I've also been taking a lot of Kuinone for several for months, so that might have added up.
I was putting it on my chest and it's making my chst hair grow

SonOfEurope

I ran out of Andro almost two months ago.... Missing the amazing Androgenic (feels somewhat Progestogenic in relaxation/opposition cortisol) so I'm re-ordering in a week, Thanks for this amazing product Haidut!!.

Dr. B

I ran out of Andro almost two months ago.... Missing the amazing Androgenic (feels somewhat Progestogenic in relaxation/opposition cortisol) so I'm re-ordering in a week, Thanks for this amazing product Haidut!!.
you dont get hair loss from it? i heard it goes straight to dht and can cause hair loss if cortisol already high?

SonOfEurope

you dont get hair loss from it? i heard it goes straight to dht and can cause hair loss if cortisol already high?

Nope.... Some goes to DHT but... DHT is already made in colossal quantities from not only T, or Androsterone but DHEA and even Progesterone - in the body of a healthy 20s or 30s male who is not balding.

To blame an End-hormone for something likely related to a cascade of physiological factors is over simplifying... But even if DHT solely was the promoter of MPB I also use low dose Progesterone which balances it in the body and is extremely protective to hair.

Dr. B

Nope.... Some goes to DHT but... DHT is already made in colossal quantities from not only T, or Androsterone but DHEA and even Progesterone - in the body of a healthy 20s or 30s male who is not balding.

To blame an End-hormone for something likely related to a cascade of physiological factors is over simplifying... But even if DHT solely was the promoter of MPB I also use low dose Progesterone which balances it in the body and is extremely protective to hair.

yes but im not blaming the end hormone in itself, from what ive seen posted on here it seems when people are in a stressed state, everything with hormones goes wrong. if youre in a stressed state, pregnenolone goes straight to cortisol/aldosterone/estrogen, progesterone goes straight to cortisol/aldosterone, T and dhea go straight to estrogen, and dht wont aromatize but it may indirectly increase stress. ive tested out the pregnenolone and even T3 while in a stressed state and both caused actual weight gain... the T3 seemed to actually be burning up muscle tissue while causing more hair loss/weight gain too.
whereas there are healthy people who can safely use small amounts of T or dhea and seemingly not get noticeable side effects or estrogenic effects.

additionally just like nutritional compounds in food, i doubt the hormones are so simple and that they are all known. dhea, t, progesterone, androsterone etc are just the hormones we know and have named but there could be numerous others. im not sure its safe to use even progesterone consistently, dont think Peat advises using hormones on a regular basis either.

some even say there is an epi version of T and maybe every hormone, so when you take T it throws it out of wack with epi T in the body. now you could supplement and add in epi T alongside T but then you may be throwing something else out of wack. it seems like its similar to supplementing minerals, where you supplement one but then you find out it depletes something else, so you add that in, but then something else gets depleted. example of something like this could be you find out copper/zinc deplete each other so you add in copper supplements alongside your zinc supplements to attempt to balance things. but then you find out zinc/copper both deplete iron. so you add iron in. but then you find copper/iron deplete manganese so you add that in. and then that is likely depleting other vitamins/minerals, etc.

Gypsumking

yes but im not blaming the end hormone in itself, from what ive seen posted on here it seems when people are in a stressed state, everything with hormones goes wrong. if youre in a stressed state, pregnenolone goes straight to cortisol/aldosterone/estrogen, progesterone goes straight to cortisol/aldosterone, T and dhea go straight to estrogen, and dht wont aromatize but it may indirectly increase stress. ive tested out the pregnenolone and even T3 while in a stressed state and both caused actual weight gain... the T3 seemed to actually be burning up muscle tissue while causing more hair loss/weight gain too.
whereas there are healthy people who can safely use small amounts of T or dhea and seemingly not get noticeable side effects or estrogenic effects.

additionally just like nutritional compounds in food, i doubt the hormones are so simple and that they are all known. dhea, t, progesterone, androsterone etc are just the hormones we know and have named but there could be numerous others. im not sure its safe to use even progesterone consistently, dont think Peat advises using hormones on a regular basis either.

some even say there is an epi version of T and maybe every hormone, so when you take T it throws it out of wack with epi T in the body. now you could supplement and add in epi T alongside T but then you may be throwing something else out of wack. it seems like its similar to supplementing minerals, where you supplement one but then you find out it depletes something else, so you add that in, but then something else gets depleted. example of something like this could be you find out copper/zinc deplete each other so you add in copper supplements alongside your zinc supplements to attempt to balance things. but then you find out zinc/copper both deplete iron. so you add iron in. but then you find copper/iron deplete manganese so you add that in. and then that is likely depleting other vitamins/minerals, etc.
I agree with you on this. The question is though how do you break the stressed state. Ray has said in a stressed state one shouldnt use more than 1mg or so of T3. Perhaps regularly using very small amount like this might break it. Any other suggestions?

GreekDemiGod

So there seems to be a sweet spot for using Andro to reap the most benefits, and overdoing it comes with some side effects.
It is a powerful substance, and I think younger guys need less.

1-3mg / week results all the androgenic benefits
5+mg / week results in reduction of erections and less interest in the opposite sex.

motleyadams

Hi! My androsterone recently expired (in the beginning of May). Is it still good to use? Does it have some sort of effect still?

equipoise

Hi! My androsterone recently expired (in the beginning of May). Is it still good to use? Does it have some sort of effect still?
Best to try it out alrite. Its most likely still good to use. Expiry date is due to FDA regulations. Chemicals can last a long, long time if proper stored (dark, dry, cold)

japanesedude

which solvent do you use? and when do you take it?
I have SFA/Ethanol one. I use it in the morning,afternoon or evening. and regardless of when to use it,It always gives me terrible sleep. and I had to give up.
applied one or few drops on forearm.

GreekDemiGod

Have you guys noticed masculinization effects from Andro?
I'm on my 2nd bottle and was thinking if I should increase the dosage in hope of getting greater masculinization effects.
I reckon what I did experience was thicker and faster beard growth. My voice also temporarily gets deeper. Other than that, I don't notice effects.
Muscles don't feel harder, I am not more leaner when on it (though I am naturally lean in the face and upper body).
Should I try 11-keto DHT instead?

I am using 1 drop / day and every 2 weeks or so I cycle it.

equipoise

Have you guys noticed masculinization effects from Andro?
I'm on my 2nd bottle and was thinking if I should increase the dosage in hope of getting greater masculinization effects.
I reckon what I did experience was thicker and faster beard growth. My voice also temporarily gets deeper. Other than that, I don't notice effects.
Muscles don't feel harder, I am not more leaner when on it (though I am naturally lean in the face and upper body).
Should I try 11-keto DHT instead?

I am using 1 drop / day and every 2 weeks or so I cycle it.
Andro pales in comparison to bio identical DHT. It definitely makes me feel off, and I've tried tons of things. Probably the only thing that makes me feel off, just cant put a finger on it why.

Dr. B

Andro pales in comparison to bio identical DHT. It definitely makes me feel off, and I've tried tons of things. Probably the only thing that makes me feel off, just cant put a finger on it why.
can you describe further how do you feel off?
i didnt use androsterone for long enough, it seemed to cause some increase in hair shedding, and it seemed to boost the attention from females as others mentioned, actually my aunt was acting very odd around me one day i used it, i had ingested a drop as well as applied, i think a drop on my wrist and inner elbow

Charger

The more time I have with Androsterone, the more it's becoming one of the supplements I can't do without, no matter what other supplements I take to raise gaba, lower cortisol, lower estrogen... Androsterone makes me feel 'normal' or how I should ideally feel as a male. Calm, confident, fearless, resilient, etc. I guess one of it's most unique characteristics is it's anti-adrenaline effects, but salt doesn't have these effect on me, nor does Taurine to this degree.

I wish I could figure out a way to feel like I do on Andro without needing it anymore.