Markus

Oh interesting. I guess the same might also be true of using pure DHT for AI then?
I don't know about pure DHT-powder, but Masteron, Primobolan and/or Proviron can keep your E2 in check depending on the dose. A 2:1-1:1 ratio of testosteron to Masteron/Primobolan will probably be sufficient.

However, it can vary depending on the individual. Typically, Masteron is more potent than Primobolan in that regards, but they can all come with other unwanted side-effects.

O

oldfriend

I don't know about pure DHT-powder, but Masteron, Primobolan and/or Proviron can keep your E2 in check depending on the dose. A 2:1-1:1 ratio of testosteron to Masteron/Primobolan will probably be sufficient.

However, it can vary depending on the individual. Typically, Masteron is more potent than Primobolan in that regards, but they can all come with other unwanted side-effects.
I'm considering androsterone, stanolone, and exemestane as my options. I would guess that drostanolone and stanolone are similarly effective. Guess I will start with androsterone and work my way up the list if needed. Thanks

motleyadams

Been using this for the last two days with 1:2 dose of Pansterone. It's pretty good. I'm much more stress resiliant and overall more calm. Slightly more assertive. Gonna wait and see though.

golder

Apologies if this is a stupid question, but Ray seems to always advocate the earlier steroids in the pathway as possible, as on balance it tends to bring less side effects than those downstream. Hence why he is a stronger advocate of pregnenolone/DHEA/progesterone over things like T/DHT. Just out of curiosity, I've seen him say a few favorable things about DHT in small doses, but I've only seen him mention Androsteone once, and if memory serves me correctly it was in a rather negative tone. Surely as a precursor of DHT, if we used his logic above, he would prefer Androsterone over DHT, but it doesn't seem like he does? Can anyone chime in for me here and clear up the confusion? Thanks!

GreekDemiGod

Been using this for the last two days with 1:2 dose of Pansterone. It's pretty good. I'm much more stress resiliant and overall more calm. Slightly more assertive. Gonna wait and see though.
I'd suggest to thread lightly and be very conservative with the dosing and make sure you cycle it.
I jumped hard on Andro for about 3 weeks, did up to 8g / day. Main benefit I got was much deeper voice, and some increase in beard density.
However, I stopped getting morning erections. I still had this issue before, but now I was waking up with a limp ****. I am on a lot of stuff, so can't 100% say it was the Andro. Decided to drop it for a while and will cycle it in lower doses.

motleyadams

I'd suggest to thread lightly and be very conservative with the dosing and make sure you cycle it.
I jumped hard on Andro for about 3 weeks, did up to 8g / day. Main benefit I got was much deeper voice, and some increase in beard density.
However, I stopped getting morning erections. I still had this issue before, but now I was waking up with a limp ****. I am on a lot of stuff, so can't 100% say it was the Andro. Decided to drop it for a while and will cycle it in lower doses.
Yeah it could be supressive. I think morning wood has to do with dopamine though? Not sure.

noqcks

It’s been approx three weeks since stopping androsterone. I only used 3-5 drops spread over a couple days, but it’s tanked my libido. I still don’t feel horny anymore, even after a couple weeks.

This product should come with a huge warning label. But I blame no one but myself for not doing enough research.

Has anyone successfully restored their libido after taking androsterone?

I’ve been taking some pansterone and K applied to the balls but it’s not much help. Perhaps more AI is like putting gasoline on a fire here.

I’ve been thinking of trying boron or nutritional yeast to try increase estrogen levels again.

Where is everyone getting the isolated DHEA from? And at what dosage sublingually are you taking?
Just wanted to update.

My libido came back after I stopped taking andro/pansterone/K for ~1.5 months.

Where may be the best place to apply this topically, absorption-wise? I've tried wrists, neck, face/beard... No idea what works best tbh.

I've been applying some 20 drops or so daily attempting to flood my system with DHT to purposefully suppress myself as part of PFS treatment.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work because I am getting a kind of 'anti-androgen' or 'estrogenic' effect (nipple sensitivity) at these doses which is counter-intuitive.

Androsterone is supposed to convert into DHT via the backdoor pathway of 17bHSD3 / HSD17B6 enzymes, but it seems that these don't scale with large doses of androsterone. Once these enzymes are saturated additional androsterone remains unconverted and seems to compete for binding sites with DHT, displacing it, but being a weaker androgen cannot fulfill the same role. I'm guessing that is how these 'anti-androgenic' side effects manifest.

Probably best to use straight DHT or keto-DHT for such purposes.

dukesbobby777

I've been applying some 20 drops or so daily attempting to flood my system with DHT to purposefully suppress myself as part of PFS treatment.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work because I am getting a kind of 'anti-androgen' or 'estrogenic' effect (nipple sensitivity) at these doses which is counter-intuitive.

Androsterone is supposed to convert into DHT via the backdoor pathway of 17bHSD3 / HSD17B6 enzymes, but it seems that these don't scale with large doses of androsterone. Once these enzymes are saturated additional androsterone remains unconverted and seems to compete for binding sites with DHT, displacing it, but being a weaker androgen cannot fulfill the same role. I'm guessing that is how these 'anti-androgenic' side effects manifest.

Probably best to use straight DHT or keto-DHT for such purposes.

Why would 20 drops flood your system with DHT? Your body might be doing something else with it (perhaps excreting much of it, if it perceives too much of something). Does it turn into anything else, other than DHT?

johnwester130

"combine an aromatisable androgen with a non aromatisable one"

has anyone considered testosterone base with DHT, 1mg each.

AndrogenicJB

I don't see a reason for an 18 year old to use steroids unless there is a proven deficiency. Pansterone and androsterone are relatively benign but still, taking steroids without a proven need does not sound wise. If you are worries I would not use them, unless there are blood test showing the need for using them.
What if you are going on 18 and you only use 1mg androsterone every other day to lower aromatase on a bulk

equipoise

What if you are going on 18 and you only use 1mg androsterone every other day to lower aromatase on a bulk
Better to focus on getting quality sleep, solid diet plan (cook from scratch, no pufa, high carb med prot low fat) and having a carrot salad whilst getting laid.
I suspect you'd need to have serious issues at 18 to supplement with steroids.

AndrogenicJB

Better to focus on getting quality sleep, solid diet plan (cook from scratch, no pufa, high carb med prot low fat) and having a carrot salad whilst getting laid.
I suspect you'd need to have serious issues at 18 to supplement with steroids.
No I don't have serious issues. I've just heard about its benefits from the likes of Hans and wanted to know if it was really safe at 1mg every other day. I have heard that those doses are so small it wouldn't cause suppression but I wanted more opinions. My diet is currently in check. I am 40% fat(saturated and mono), 40% carb, 20% protein.

GreekDemiGod

I am still using my Androsterone bottle, 1-2 drops daily. I realized it was not causing me any negative effect on erection, I am actually getting better on that front, possibly from currently having a more regular digestion.
I love the voice deepening effect from Andro. I am also using Creatine regularly, I think the effects add on.