undecided0

I'm amazed that with Haidut's products, people are so in tune with their body that they can feel the effects of only one drop (how many mg is that?).
I'm not being sarcastic, I mean it.

With massive testosterone doses, I feel euphoria and confidence, but I barely feel anything with a few mg of DHT.
Honestly I used to be that way, could take high dose anything and feel nothing unless it’s a hormone or something.

I think when you experiment a lot you start to pick up on changes. But the muscle twitching was a very much physical effect.

Tib

I have been using Androsterone in DMSO for about 2 weeks, about 2-4 drops most days. Some days orally some days topically. My facial hair is darker and growing thicker so it is having an effect.
However unfortunately I have experienced zero mental effects from this unlike the majority of users in this thread, although this is typical for me as I have yet to experience any effects on mood/motivation from any supplement. I have tried DHT before and have had the same experience.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Still pending more experimentation.

Monkey's heart rate going too high. That one monkey has low heart rate and takes thyroid. With this substance, cannot tolerate both and came off of throid for experimentation.

5-10 drops on the chest every few days. Gynecomastia visibly decreased.

P

pineywoodrooter

I have been using Androsterone in DMSO for about 2 weeks, about 2-4 drops most days. Some days orally some days topically. My facial hair is darker and growing thicker so it is having an effect.
However unfortunately I have experienced zero mental effects from this unlike the majority of users in this thread, although this is typical for me as I have yet to experience any effects on mood/motivation from any supplement. I have tried DHT before and have had the same experience.

I've tried it a few times. All it did is make me depressed for a few days.

Jessie

Would you mind telling me what vendor you purchase your androsterone from? I wanted to try the DMSO solvent as well, but it's hard to find companies (not from China) selling real androsterone. You can send me a private message if you'd like. Much appreciated.

High_Prob

Looks like the old dosage of Atromid was around 2 grams per day. I am guessing by the amount in this bottle, that this is more potent and such an amount is not needed?

I cannot find a range of dosage that would be appropriate to experiment with. Any clues you could give Haidut?

Also, this hormone is pretty new to me and I am trying to wrap my head around exactly where it is made in the body. Adrenals? Testicles? Meaning, would castrates have lower levels of this hormone due to lower levels of androgens?
Not sure if @haidut mentioned this but definitely worth noting especially in this context: Atromid was not just Androsterone, it was a combination therapy with Clofibrate and Androsterone.

Actually there were two presentations: Atromid (Clofibrate with Androsterone) and Atromid-S (Clofibrate without Androsterone).

Last edited:

wildworld1992

I've been applying some 20 drops or so daily attempting to flood my system with DHT to purposefully suppress myself as part of PFS treatment.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work because I am getting a kind of 'anti-androgen' or 'estrogenic' effect (nipple sensitivity) at these doses which is counter-intuitive.

Androsterone is supposed to convert into DHT via the backdoor pathway of 17bHSD3 / HSD17B6 enzymes, but it seems that these don't scale with large doses of androsterone. Once these enzymes are saturated additional androsterone remains unconverted and seems to compete for binding sites with DHT, displacing it, but being a weaker androgen cannot fulfill the same role. I'm guessing that is how these 'anti-androgenic' side effects manifest.

Probably best to use straight DHT or keto-DHT for such purposes.
How's your PFS going?

GodsHound

I’m intrigued by the reported fragrance of this substance! Can anyone tell me exactly what this smells like? Does it smell like any designer fragrances you know of? Does anyone wear this just for the smell?

Cameron

I’m intrigued by the reported fragrance of this substance! Can anyone tell me exactly what this smells like? Does it smell like any designer fragrances you know of? Does anyone wear this just for the smell?
Smells like the best musty cologne ever quite addicting to smell and taste oddly. My girlfriend could never smell it. Very strong to me interesting

Soren

Forum Supporter
Smells like the best musty cologne ever quite addicting to smell and taste oddly. My girlfriend could never smell it. Very strong to me interesting
I find it changes my body odour in a similar way to thyroid but not quite as pronounced

Pavel

Has anyone felt slight changes in perception after small dose of androsterone? Every time I take it I have vision enhancement like more contrast and vivid colors. People also look deeper and longer into my eyes.

Drareg

Has anyone felt slight changes in perception after small dose of androsterone? Every time I take it I have vision enhancement like more contrast and vivid colors. People also look deeper and longer into my eyes.
It effects your eyes, I noticed this, your eyes are opened wide, take note of your eyes when off it for a few days, in a non creepy way, I think this is why people approach you more when taking it.

A.R

It effects your eyes, I noticed this, your eyes are opened wide, take note of your eyes when off it for a few days, in a non creepy way, I think this is why people approach you more when taking it.
The MMA Legend Anderson Silva in his prime apparently hand a real ‘aura’ about him, people would almost fear him/get intimidated. He was later found to have been doping with Androsterone and another DHT steroid. That explains everything really.

A.R

How do you react on a personal level when people act sort of weird/funny around you? Also what dosage have you been taking?

@haidut , are you still using Androsterone from time to time?

A.R

You mention your girlfriend couldn’t smell it, but did she sort of act weird/different in anyway around you when you was using it?

Cameron

You mention your girlfriend couldn’t smell it, but did she sort of act weird/different in anyway around you when you was using it?
Pretty normal I’d say. She’s very healthy and into peat ideas, but I don’t notice much as far as odd encounters as some people mention. Even other people I did not notice anything outside the norm with androsterone use. I feel like life is more engaging people are positive around me when I have large amount of coffee and thyroid. That seems more consistently noticeable

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals