GreekDemiGod

I've been applying this orally so far.
Today I switched it to topical on the testes, Suffice to say all I can think right now is sex. Major libido boost

HumanLife

I've been applying this orally so far.
Today I switched it to topical on the testes, Suffice to say all I can think right now is sex. Major libido boost

I have used it orally before going topical on my stomach. How much is your topical dose?

Markus

how can anyone take this orally??

it's literally like taking a drop of cologne. it's not possible
I took it orally initially for a couple of weeks but I find the effect is much more pronounced when taken transdermally on the wrists.

deesnutz83

I have a few questions
1. Will this elevate rat’s LFT’s?
2. Will rat’s endogenous production be suppressed after coming off of this?
3. Does the rat need to cycle this on and off or can they use it indefinitely as a daily supplement?

xeliex

I have a few questions
1. Will this elevate rat’s LFT’s?
2. Will rat’s endogenous production be suppressed after coming off of this?
3. Does the rat need to cycle this on and off or can they use it indefinitely as a daily supplement?

1. No evidence of that - there is no reliance for the liver to convert or process it as in the methylated steroids.
2. Only with high dose - possibly - as seen with DHT
3. Not a bad idea to cycle everything IMHO but should not be related to endogenous suppression at lower doses of 2-5 drops.

deesnutz83

1. No evidence of that - there is no reliance for the liver to convert or process it as in the methylated steroids.
2. Only with high dose - possibly - as seen with DHT
3. Not a bad idea to cycle everything IMHO but should not be related to endogenous suppression at lower doses of 2-5 drops.
Thank you!

GreekDemiGod

Am I correct in assuming that usage of Androsterone can lead to masculinization effects on the face and body, used for a prolonged period of time?
I think this is what has been happening to me, or I'm either placebo-ing myself. Beard grows thicker, voice the same, facial structure seems more compact & robust.
I've also been taking a lot of Kuinone for several for months, so that might have added up.

scoobydoo

Am I correct in assuming that usage of Androsterone can lead to masculinization effects on the face and body, used for a prolonged period of time?
I think this is what has been happening to me, or I'm either placebo-ing myself. Beard grows thicker, voice the same, facial structure seems more compact & robust.
I've also been taking a lot of Kuinone for several for months, so that might have added up.
Have you done any recent blood tests of androgens? I would think you would see big changes with your recent protocols?

James b

Both topical.
I've used Kuinone for about a year by now. 4-16mg / day.
Andro I've used it daily for a month, 2-3mg. Currently I use just 1mg twice per week.
Thanks. Could you share your blood work on this thread when you get it? I know a few people here would be really interested to read it.
curious why you dropped the andro dosage by 75%+?

AndrogenicJB

Both topical.
I've used Kuinone for about a year by now. 4-16mg / day.
Andro I've used it daily for a month, 2-3mg. Currently I use just 1mg twice per week.
When should you take kuinone for masculinization effects/t effects etc. I also take a d and e. Should I take them all at the same time. I heard it might be problematic