GreekDemiGod

3rd day of using Andro 2-3 mg/day (in combination with Pan) and the first effect I notice is a strikingly deeper voice, this was something I desired and lacked.
The other one is a longer flaccid hang.

CalmAmygdala

It can take a while if you're using a suicidal AI like exemestane. I'm not sure whether androsterone is suicidal or not, but I found it to be a pretty quick rebound. With exemestane.... not the case

CalmAmygdala

Going to be dependent on how much aromatase you've destroyed in your body, also which compound youve been using to destroy it and how long youve been taking it. What AI are you using

jtoro

Going to be dependent on how much aromatase you've destroyed in your body, also which compound youve been using to destroy it and how long youve been taking it. What AI are you using

andro 1mg/pansterone15mg August/September
andro 2mg/panserone 15mg 3weeks in October and 3 weeks of 800mg Vitamin E.
andro 5mg 2 weeks in October /November ( I had run out of Pansterone)
andro 1mg/pansteron 5 mg 1 week November

Estradiol went from 26 to 15 (about a month ago) and I'm assuming it has gone down substantially since then. I will get tested in 2 weeks. The drop in libido was a nosedive. And all of a sudden starting getting pain in my bones (wrist).

Thanks

shine

Estradiol went from 26 to 15 (about a month ago) and I'm assuming it has gone down substantially since then. I will get tested in 2 weeks. The drop in libido was a nosedive. And all of a sudden starting getting pain in my bones (wrist).

Thanks

Have you tried taking DHEA orally/sublingually?

CalmAmygdala

Thanks

I'd say 1-2 days before Estro returns to a healthy range. I'd drop androsterone if you haven't already, and continue with pansterone

shine

The Pansterone product has 1mg DHEA/1mg Pregnelone per drop.

That's not what I asked you.

I wanted to know if you tried taking DHEA orally/sublingually. I assumed the Pansterone dosages were referring to topical use, which favors the androgenic route.

GreekDemiGod

I just had an interesting dream last night, and I can only "blame" Andro for this, as I rarely have dreams. The dream's theme was aggression. In my dream, there occurred several possibilities of getting into fights. I was seeing pictures of other men, and was perceiving them as potential enemies, and I was judging their fighting power / abilities.
But I was also scared of such possibilities, probably old fears clinging deep into my subconscious.

shine

I just had an interesting dream last night, and I can only "blame" Andro for this, as I rarely have dreams. The dream's theme was aggression. In my dream, there occurred several possibilities of getting into fights. I was seeing pictures of other men, and was perceiving them as potential enemies, and I was judging their fighting power / abilities.
But I was also scared of such possibilities, probably old fears clinging deep into my subconscious.

lmao

jtoro

That's not what I asked you.

I wanted to know if you tried taking DHEA orally/sublingually. I assumed the Pansterone dosages were referring to topical use, which favors the androgenic route.

Topically

shine

Topically

Sublingual DHEA pretty reliably increases my libido, in the pubertal sense. Just gives you the urge to ejaculate, most likely via estrogenic mechanisms. Puts you into coomer mode.
Topical Pansterone on the other hand puts my libido into "sleep mode" (in the electronics sense). Ready to go, but without an urge.

Frankdee20

Sublingual DHEA pretty reliably increases my libido, in the pubertal sense. Just gives you the urge to ejaculate, most likely via estrogenic mechanisms. Puts you into coomer mode.
Topical Pansterone on the other hand puts my libido into "sleep mode" (in the electronics sense). Ready to go, but without an urge.

I’m inclined to agree that sublingual has different effects from oral and topical... Sublingual Pansterone feels more stimulating than oral and topical... but I don’t get insatiable sex urges, however, I can do the deed when needed

noqcks

It’s been approx three weeks since stopping androsterone. I only used 3-5 drops spread over a couple days, but it’s tanked my libido. I still don’t feel horny anymore, even after a couple weeks.

This product should come with a huge warning label. But I blame no one but myself for not doing enough research.

Has anyone successfully restored their libido after taking androsterone?

I’ve been taking some pansterone and K applied to the balls but it’s not much help. Perhaps more AI is like putting gasoline on a fire here.

I’ve been thinking of trying boron or nutritional yeast to try increase estrogen levels again.

Where is everyone getting the isolated DHEA from? And at what dosage sublingually are you taking?

jtoro

I've stopped all supplements for 2 weeks and is getting a bit better. But yes, this stuff was terrible for my libido

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals